Recent News from (NASDAQ: ABEO)
| Bluebird Bio: Gene Therapy Best In Class|
|I can confirm that we're at the early stages of a transformation in medical treatment as a consequence of this new technology. FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb oral testimony This article is part of a series on genomic medicine which is poised to transform healthcare over the next two...|
| Date: May, 16 2018 11:31|
| Reader Inquiry: Is There Further Upside Ahead For Rocket Pharmaceuticals?|
|Shares of gene therapy newcomer Rocket Pharmaceuticals ( RCKT ) have risen by over 80% year to date. The formerly private company came into existence (on the stock exchange) after a merger with floundering biotech firm Inotek Pharma in which shareholders of the former owned 81% of the combined...|
| Date: May, 15 2018 14:48|
| Genomic Medicine: Catch The Gene Therapy Wave|
|Genomic medicine is the future of healthcare. Spawned by the Human Genome Project “HGP” this precise and personal approach to medicine is an emerging discipline with enormous disruptive potential. Though nascent, Genomic medicine is showing signs of being the transformative for...|
| Date: May, 14 2018 15:12|
| Abeona Therapeutics beats by $0.01, beats on revenue|
|Abeona Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ABEO ): Q1 EPS of -$0.18 beats by $0.01 . More news on: Abeona Therapeutics Inc., Earnings news and commentary, Healthcare stocks news, Read more ... |
| Date: May, 11 2018 08:20|
| Abeona Therapeutics Announces Upcoming Presentations|
|NEW YORK and CLEVELAND, May 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:ABEO), a leading clinical- stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel cell and gene therapies for life-threatening rare genetic diseases, today announced upcoming presentations during ...|
| Date: May, 08 2018 08:15|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on ABEO.
About Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: ABEO)
Access Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an emerging pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of proprietary products for the treatment and supportive care of cancer patients. Access has one approved product, two products in Phase development, and five preclinical development programs. The company s approved product is MuGard TM for the management of oral mucositis a common and debilitating side effect of many cancer therapies for which marketing authorization has been allowed by the FDA. Access ProLindac TM , a polymer linked platinum cancer drug is in Phase clinical testing in cancer patients, as is Phenylbutyrate, a pleotropic agent which current evidence suggests acts as both an HDAC inhibitor and a differentiating agent. The Company s preclinical development programs include Angiolix, a humanized monoclonal antibody which acts as an anti angiogenesis factor and is potentially targeted to a number of tumor types, including breast and ovarian Prodrax, a non toxic prodrug which is activated in the hypoxic zones of solid tumors to kill tumor cells Alchemix, a chemotherapeutic agent that combines two modes of action to overcome drug resistance, and oral insulin, which utilizes the company s Cobalamin TM oral drug delivery technology.
- David P. Nowotnik / SVP, R amp D
- Phillip Wise / VP, Bus. Dev. NonProfit , VP, Strategy
- Stephen B. Thompson / Vice President, CFO
- Christine Berni / IR
- Jeffrey B. Davis / Director
- Mr. Davis has served as one of our directors since March . Since December , Mr. Davis has been President and Chief Executive Officer of Access Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Since April , Mr. Davis has been President of SCO Financial Group LLC and financial principal of SCO Securities LLC, a NASDregistered broker dealer. Prior to cofounding SCO, Mr. Davis served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of HemaSure, Inc., a publicly traded development stage healthcare technology company. Prior to that, Mr. Davis was Vice President, Corporate Finance, at Deutsche Bank AG and Deutsche Morgan Grenfell, both in the U.S. and Europe. Mr. Davis also served in senior marketing and product management positions at AT amp T Bell Laboratories, where he was also a member of the technical staff. Prior to that, Mr. Davis was involved in marketing and product management at Philips Medical Systems North America. Mr. Davis served previously as a Director of Bioenvision, Inc. and currently serves as a Director of Access Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a publicly traded company. Mr. Davis holds a B.S. in Biomedical Engineering from the College of Engineering, Boston University and an M.B.A. from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $928,009,371 - 05/11/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 47,226,940 - 03/15/2018
Recent Filings from (NASDAQ: ABEO)
Daily Technical Chart for (NASDAQ: ABEO)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NASDAQ: ABEO)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NASDAQ: ABEO)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in ABEO is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of ABEO and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of ABEO. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/