Recent News from (NASDAQ: AMRH)
| Technology - Top 5 Gainers / Losers as of 2.55 PM (05/16/2018)|
|Gainers: RDVT +34% . HEAR +17% . FENG +16% . ITI +11% . IDN +11% . More news on: Red Violet, Inc., Turtle Beach Corporation, Phoenix New Media Limited, Tech stocks news, Stocks on the move, , Read more ... |
| Date: May, 15 2018 14:55|
| AMERI100 Announces First Quarter 2018 Financial Results|
|– Management to Host Conference Call Today at 8:30 a.m. ET (New York) – PRINCETON, N.J., May 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMERI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMRH) (“Ameri100” or the “Company”), a specialized SAP® cloud, digital and enterprise se...|
| Date: May, 15 2018 06:59|
| Ameri100 to Announce First Quarter 2018 Financial Results on Tuesday, May 15|
|PRINCETON, N.J., May 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMERI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMRH) (“Ameri100”), announced today it will issue financial results for its fiscal first quarter ended March 31, 2018 before the market open on Tuesday, May 15, 2018. In conjunction with the relea...|
| Date: May, 14 2018 06:59|
| Ameri100 Secures New Client for Business Analytics Migration Opportunity|
|- Secures Award with Leading North American Consumer Packaging Company; Illustrates Ameri100’s Capabilities in Enabling Enterprises to Migrate to and Leverage the Value of SAP HANA - PRINCETON, N.J., May 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMERI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMRH) (“Am...|
| Date: May, 09 2018 06:59|
| Technology - Top 5 Gainers / Losers as of 3:00 PM (05/04/2018)|
|Gainers : VVPR +204% . TCCO +24% . AMRH +24% . RTEC +18% . TNTR +17% . More news on: VivoPower International PLC, Technical Communications Corp., Ameri Holdings, Inc., Tech stocks news, Stocks on the move, , Read more ... |
| Date: May, 03 2018 15:01|
| Midday Gainers / Losers (05/03/2018)|
|Gainers: VVPR +179% . CLWT +71% . IMTE +55% . OTCQB:MKGI +40% . SEII +28% . AMRH +25% . STAA +26% . AMDA +22% . BOXL +20% . NDRA +18% . More news on: VivoPower International PLC, Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited, Integrated Media Technology Limited, ...|
| Date: May, 03 2018 12:40|
| Midday Gainers / Losers (04/11/2018)|
|Gainers: LEDS +47% . PVG +19% . AVAV +18% . CELH +17% . VHC +13% . AAOI +14% . EYPT +13% . CBAY +13% . OTCQB:AMRH +13% . AXON +12% . More news on: SemiLEDs Corporation, Pretium Resources Inc, AeroVironment, Inc., Stocks on the move, , Read more ... |
| Date: April, 11 2018 12:50|
| Ameri Holdings reports Q4 results|
|Ameri Holdings ( OTCQB:AMRH ): Q4 EPS of -$0.09 More news on: Ameri Holdings, Inc., Earnings news and commentary, Tech stocks news, , Read more ... |
| Date: April, 02 2018 06:22|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on AMRH.
About Ameri Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRH)
Ameri is a next generation management solutions firm. The Company has combined lean technology innovation and deep business process expertise to exceed client expectations, leveraging an extensive Lean Enterprise Architecture Partnership LEAP of over , technology experts worldwide. The Company has assisted Global companies with innovative solutions, enabling customers to transform businesses with the integration of seamless processes. It has continuously invested in innovative solutions such as the Langer Index and SimpleAPO which have enhanced the client s competitive advantage. The organization is a global leader in technology management solutions. It has its headquarters in Edison,New Jersey, with offices in Pune amp Bangalore, India and is a Lean Enterprise Architecture Partner LEAP , enabling clients to outperform the competition amp stay ahead of the innovation curve. It leverages on a global partner ecosystem that has deep knowledge amp skills to build amp implement great ideas that drive progress for clients and enhance their business through innovative solutions. Furthermore, with innovative solutions in Lean Enterprise Architecture, ERP, Predictive Analytics and Enterprise Mobility, we provide organizations worldwide with strategic insights into their business which leads to positive impact on performance and profitability. We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership, and the co creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data, and cloud computing.
- Giri Devanur / CEO, President
- Giri Devanur,is a successful CEO who has raised seed capital, venture capital and Private Equity from global institutions. He successfully has executed acquisitions, mergers and corporate investments. He has over years of experience in information technology industry. Previously, he founded WinHire in , an innovative company building software products through technology amp human capital management experts and combining them with professional services. He founded Ivega Corporation in , which later merged with TCG in , thus creating a person focused differentiator in the IT consulting space. He has a Masters degree in Technology Management from Columbia University and a Bachelor s degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Mysore. He has attended Executive Education programs at MIT and Harvard Law School.
- Srindhi Devanur / COO
- Dev Nidhi, is a seasoned technology entrepreneur who has over years of experience in the IT services industry with a specialisation in Sales and Resource Management. He has managed the sales function by working closely with various Fortune customers in the US/India to sell software solutions, support and staff augmentation related services. Dev Nidhi co founded Ivega Corporation in , an international niche IT consulting company with special focus on financial services. Following this, he founded SaintLife Biopharma Pvt. Ltd., which was acquired by a Nasdaq listed company
- Viraj Patel / CFO
- Viraj, has over years of experience as Finance Controller, Chief Accounting Officer and Chief Financial Officer of publicly traded companies listed on the NYSE and NASDAQ. Viraj served as the Chief Financial Officer of two technology startups and UTStarcom, a multibillion global telecommunications company. Viraj has on multiple occasions led a global team of finance and operations professionals and streamlined the company s operations resulting in increased EBITDA margins. Viraj has also held senior finance positions at various technology and software companies where he had extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, treasury management, equity and debt financing, and financial planning. Viraj started his career with the accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers. He holds a bachelor s degree in Business Administration from Pace University and is a Certified Public Accountant.
- Brunda Jagannath / VP, Fin.
- Brunda Jagannath,leads Finance,Operations amp Legal functions at Ameri . She is responsible for managing Ameri s central functions globally, including financial planning, analysis, accounting amp controls, tax, treasury and legal functions. Prior to Ameri, Brunda was working for companies like LSI, Ivega with responsibilities of finance, accounting amp audit functions of India operations. With over years of experience in finance amp accounting, forensic audit, mergers amp acquisitions she brings in strong work ethics amp enjoys working with multicultural teams.
- Jeff Eberwein / NonExecutive Chairman, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Jeff Eberwein, has years of Wall Street experience and is the Founder and CEO of Lone Star Value Management, LLC, an investment firm. Prior to founding Lone Star Value in January , Mr. Eberwein was a Portfolio Manager at Soros Fund Management from January to December and Viking Global Investors from March to September . Mr. Eberwein is Chairman of the Board of three public companies: Digirad Corporation, a medical imaging company, Crossroads Systems, Inc., a data storage company, and ATRM Holding, Inc., a modular building company. Mr. Eberwein also serves on the Board of Hudson Global, a global recruitment company where he chairs the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee. Mr. Eberwein served on the Board of The Goldfield Corporation from May until May , On Track Innovations from December until March , and NTS, Inc. from December until its sale to a private equity firm was completed in June . He has also served on the Board of Hope for New York, a c organization dedicated to serving the poor in New York City from until where he was Treasurer and on the Executive Committee. Mr. Eberwein earned an MBA from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania and a BBA with High Honors from The University of Texas at Austin.
- Dimitrios J. Angelis / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Dimitrios Angelis has served as the Chief Executive Officer of OTI America Inc., the U.S.based subsidiary of On Track Innovations Ltd. NASDAQ:OTIV On Track Innovations , a pioneer of cashless payment technology, since December . Mr. Angelis was a senior counsel at Dr. Reddy s Laboratories, Ltd. NYSE:RDY , a publicly traded pharmaceutical company, and during he was the Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary of Osteotech, Inc. formerly NASDAQ:OSTE , a medical device company, with responsibility for managing the patent portfolio of approximately patents.
- Venkatraman Balakrishnan / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- V. Balakrishnan, also known as Bala , is the Founder amp Chairman of Exfinity Venture Partners, a Venture Capital Fund focused on investing in the Deep Technology startup companies. Bala plays an active role in the startup ecosystem in India mentoring and investing in several comapnies. Mr. Balakrishnan has more than years of experience in strategy, finance, and mergers and acquisitions. He served as the Chief Financial Officer of Infosys Ltd from to and as Secretary and Senior Vice PresidentFinance of Infosys Ltd., from to . Mr. Balakrishnan served as Chairman of the Board at Infosys BPO Limited and Chairman of Infosys Lodestone. He also served as a fulltime board member of Infosys Ltd. from to . Mr. Balakrishnan was the recipient of the Best CFO award from CNBC and Finance Asia. His educational background includes a bachelor of science degree from the University of Madras and he is an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India and Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Mr. Balakrishnan serves as the Chairman of MicroGraam which is a peertopeer lending platform that empowers rural entrepreneurs. He is also the trustee of Akshaya Patra Foundation, a nongovernmental organization which provides midday meals to millions of children across India.
- Srindhi Devanur / Dev Nidhi, is a seasoned technology entrepreneur who has over years of experience in the IT services industry with a specialisation in Sales and Resource Management. He has managed the sales function by working closely with various Fortune customers in the US/India to sell software solutions, support and staff augmentation related services. Dev Nidhi co founded Ivega Corporation in , an international niche IT consulting company with special focus on financial services. Following this, he founded SaintLife Biopharma Pvt. Ltd., which was acquired by a Nasdaq listed company
- Arthur M. Langer / Independent Director, Compensation Committee Member
- Dr. Arthur M. Langer is the Associate Chair of Faculty Affairs, Support, and Development and Academic Director of the Executive Masters of Science in Technology Management at Columbia University. He also serves on the faculty of the Department of Organization and Leadership at the Graduate School of Education Teachers College . Dr. Langer is also an elected member of the Executive Committee of the Columbia University Faculty Senate. Dr. Langer consults with corporations and universities on information technology, staff development, management transformation, and curriculum development around the globe.
- Robert G. Pearse / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Robert Bob Pearse, currently serves as a Managing Partner at Yucatan Rock Ventures, a firm he cofounded in , where he specializes in technology investments and consulting. Mr. Pearse serves as a director for Aviat Networks, Inc NASDAQ:AVNW and member of the Compensation Committee and Nominating amp Governance Committee since . Mr. Pearse serves as director for Novation Companies, Inc OTC:NOVC and member of Audit Committee and Compensation Committee since April . Mr. Pearse played an influential role leading the NetApp s growth strategy which drove the firm to become a Fortune company during his tenure.
- Dru Rai / Mr. Rai has years of senior management experience in industrial companies including Axalta Coating Systems Ltd, The Williams Companies, Inc., Momentive Performance Materials Inc., General Electric Company, and Delphi Automotive PLC. Apart from serving as director of a variety of professional associations and not for profit organizations, he has also served as the Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President of Axalta Coating Systems Ltd, a manufacturer, marketer and distributer of coatings systems for commercial vehicles, and as the Chief Information Officer for The Williams Companies, Inc, an energy infrastructure company. Mr. Rai has leadership experience with growing and managing million global business segments. Mr. Rai has a Bachelor of Engineering degree in industrial engineering and an M.B.A. in operations management from the University of Connecticut.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $38,333,636 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 100,000,000 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 18,790,998 - 03/09/2018
Recent Filings from (NASDAQ: AMRH)
Daily Technical Chart for (NASDAQ: AMRH)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NASDAQ: AMRH)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NASDAQ: AMRH)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in AMRH is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of AMRH and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of AMRH. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/