Recent News from (NASDAQ: AYTU)
| AYTU BIOSCIENCE beats by $0.76, misses on revenue|
|AYTU BIOSCIENCE (NASDAQ: AYTU ): Q3 EPS of -$0.24 beats by $0.76 . More news on: Aytu BioScience, Inc., Earnings news and commentary, Stocks on the move, Healthcare stocks news, , Read more ... |
| Date: May, 14 2018 17:09|
| Aytu BioScience CEO Issues Letter to Shareholders|
|ENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / May 8, 2018 / Aytu BioScience, Inc. (NASDAQ: AYTU), a specialty life sciences company focused on global commercialization of novel products in the field of urology, has highlighted its progress of the company's commercial strategy in the below letter to shareho...|
| Date: May, 08 2018 08:05|
| Aytu BioScience to Report Fiscal Third Quarter 2018 Results and Business Update|
|Live Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for May 14, 2018, at 4:30 p.m. ET ENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2018 / Aytu BioScience, Inc. (NASDAQ: AYTU), a specialty life sciences company focused on global commercialization of novel products in the field of urology, today announced ...|
| Date: May, 07 2018 08:05|
| Aytu BioScience Announces Exercise of Underwriters' Over-Allotment Option|
|ENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / March 28, 2018 / Aytu BioScience, Inc. (NASDAQ: AYTU) (the "Company"), a specialty life sciences company focused on global commercialization of novel products in the field of urology, today announced that the underwriters of the Company's $12 million public offer...|
| Date: March, 28 2018 09:05|
| Aytu BioScience Announces Closing of $12,000,000 Public Offering|
|ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , March 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Aytu BioScience, Inc. (NASDAQ: AYTU) (the "Company"), a specialty life sciences company focused on global commercialization of novel products in the field of urology, today announced the closing of its previously announced underwritten...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: March, 06 2018 13:19|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on AYTU.
About Aytu BioScience, Inc. (NASDAQ: AYTU)
Aytu BioScience is a specialty life sciences company focused on commercializing novel products in the field of urology. Aytu is initially concentrating on hypogonadism low testosterone , male infertility, and sexual wellness and vitality, and the company plans to expand into other urological indications for which there are significant medical needs. The company currently markets Natesto, the only FDA approved nasally administered testosterone, which is indicated for the treatment of hypogonadism. Outside the U.S., Aytu also markets the company s proprietary MiOXSYS system, a novel, point of care diagnostic system with the potential to become a standard of care as an aid in the diagnosis of male infertility. MiOXSYS is CE Marked and Health Canada approved and has been sold in over countries around the world. Aytu also markets ProstaScint, an FDA approved radioimaging agent indicated to detect prostate specific membrane antigen PSMA in the assessment and staging of prostate cancer. Aytu also acquired wholly owned subsidiary Nuelle, Inc., a personal health and wellness company focused on women s sexual wellbeing and intimacy that markets Fiera, a personal care device for women that is scientifically proven to enhance physical arousal and sexual desire.
- Joshua Robert Disbrow / CEO
- Joshua R. Disbrow has been employed by us since April , . Prior to the closing of the Merger, Mr. Disbrow was the Chief Executive Officer of Luoxis since January . Mr. Disbrow was also the Chief Operating Officer of Ampio since December . Prior to joining Ampio, he served as the Vice President of Commercial Operations at Arbor Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company, from May through October . He joined Arbor as that company s second fulltime employee. Mr. Disbrow led the company s commercial efforts from inception to the company s acquisition in and growth to over million in net sales in . By the time Mr. Disbrow departed Arbor in late , he had led the growth of the commercial organization to comprise over people in sales, marketing sales training, managed care, national accounts, and other commercial functions. Mr. Disbrow has spent over years in the pharmaceutical, diagnostic and medical device industries and has held positions of increasing responsibility in sales, marketing, sales management, commercial operations and commercial strategy. Prior to joining Arbor, Mr. Disbrow served as Regional Sales Manager with Cyberonics, Inc., a medical device company focused on neuromodulation therapies from June through April . Prior to joining Cyberonics he was the Director of Marketing at LipoScience, an in vitro diagnostics company. Mr. Disbrow holds an MBA from Wake Forest University.
- Jarrett Disbrow / COO
- Jarrett Disbrow has been employed by us since April , . Prior to the closing of the Merger, Mr. Disbrow was the Chief Executive Officer of Vyrix from November . Mr. Disbrow joined Vyrix from Eurus Pharma LLC, or Eurus Pharma, where he held the position of general manager from to . Prior to joining Eurus Pharma, Mr. Disbrow was the founder, president and chief executive officer of Arbor Pharmaceuticals, Inc., or Arbor Pharmaceuticals from to . Following Arbor Pharmaceuticals acquisition in , Mr. Disbrow remained with the company as vice president of Commercial development. Prior to founding Arbor Pharmaceuticals in , he was head of marketing for Accentia Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. from to . Mr. Disbrow began his career with GlaxoWellcome, Inc. now GlaxoSmithKline plc from to , where he held positions of increasing responsibility in sales and later marketing. Mr. Disbrow received a BS in business management from North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC.Mr. Disbrow served on our Board of Directors from April to July .
- Gregory A. Gould / CFO
- Mr. Gould has been our Chief Financial Officer since April , . Mr. Gould is also the Chief Financial Officer of Ampio where he has been employed since June . Prior to joining Ampio, he provided financial and operational consulting services to the biotech industry through his consulting company, Gould LLC from April until June . Mr. Gould was Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary of SeraCare from November until the company was sold to Linden Capital Partners in April . During the period from July until April Mr. Gould also served as the Interim President and Chief Executive Officer of SeraCare Life Sciences. Mr. Gould has held several other executive positions at publicly traded life sciences companies including the Chief Financial Officer role at Atrix Laboratories, Inc., an emerging specialty pharmaceutical company focused on advanced drug delivery. During Mr. Gould s tenure at Atrix he was instrumental in the negotiation and sale of the company to QLT, Inc. for over million. He also played a critical role in the management of several licensing agreements including the global licensing agreement with SanofiSynthelabo of the Eligard products. Mr. Gould was the Chief Financial Officer at Colorado MedTech, Inc., a publicly traded medical device design and manufacturing company where he negotiated the transaction to sell the company to KRG Capital Partners. Mr. Gould began his career as an auditor with Arthur Andersen, LLP.
- Gary Cantrell / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Gary Cantrell has years of experience in the life sciences industry ranging from clinical experience as a respiratory therapist to his current exclusive consulting role with Mayne Pharma ASX: MYX as Business Development Executive focused on acquiring branded prescription assets for Mayne U.S. Specialty Brands Division. Mr. Cantrell served as CEO of Yasoo Health Inc., a global specialty nutritional company from through June , highlighted by the sale of its majority asset AquADEKs to Actavis in March . Previously, he was President of The Catevo Group, a U.S.based healthcare consulting firm. Prior to that, he was Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing for TEAMM Pharmaceuticals, an Accentia Biopharmaceuticals company, where he led all commercial activities for a public specialty pharmaceutical business. His previous years were at GlaxoSmithKline plc where he held progressively senior management positions in sales, marketing and business development. Mr. Cantrell is a graduate of Wichita State University and serves as an advisor to several emerging life science companies. He served as a director for Yasoo Health Inc., Yasoo Health Limited and Flexible Stenting Solutions, Inc., a leading developer of next generation peripheral arterial, venous, neurovascular and biliary stents, which was sold to Cordis, while a Division of Johnson amp Johnson in March .
- Carl C Dockery / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Carl Dockery joined our Board as an independant director in April . Mr. Dockery is a financial executive with years of experience as an executive in the insurance and reinsurance industry and more recently in as the founder and president of a registered investment advisory firm, Alpha Advisors, LLC. Mr. Dockery s career as an insurance executive began in as an officer and director of two related and closely held insurance companies, including serving as secretary of Crossroads Insurance Co. Ltd. of Bermuda and as vice president of Gulf Insurance Co. Ltd. of Grand Cayman. Familiar with the London reinsurance market, in the s, Mr. Dockery worked at Lloyds and the London Underwriting Centre brokering various types of reinsurance placements. Mr. Dockery serves as a director of CytoDyn Inc. OTCQB: CYDY , a biotechnology company. Mr. Dockery graduated from Southeastern University with a Bachelor of Arts in Humanities. Mr. Dockery s financial expertise and experience, as well as his experience as a director of a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company, led to the conclusion that he should serve as a director of our company in light of our business and structure.
- John Donofrio, Jr. / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- John Donofrio, Jr. is a Senior Finance Executive with years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry across a broad range of areas, including consolidated financial reporting, international accounting and internal controls, financial systems development and implementation, cost accounting, inventory management, supply chain, transfer pricing, budget and forecast planning, integration of mergers and acquisitions and business development. He has served as the Chief Financial Officer and Head of North American Business Development for Merz North America, or Merz, since August . Merz is a specialty healthcare company that develops and commercializes innovative treatment solutions in aesthetics, dermatology and neurosciences in the U.S. and Canada. At Merz, Mr. Donofrio is accountable for financial performance, cost management, business development and strategic business planning and analysis for the finance organization in North America. Prior to joining Merz, Mr. Donofrio served as Vice President, Stiefel Global Finance, U.S. Specialty Business and Puerto Rico for Stiefel, a GlaxoSmithKline plc company from July to July . In that role, Mr. Donofrio was responsible for the financial strategy, management reporting, and overall control framework for the Global Dermatology Business Unit. He was also the Senior Finance Partner accountable for the U.S. Specialty Business Units of GlaxoSmithKline plc .
- Michael Emil Macaluso /
- Michael Macaluso has been a member of our Board of Directors since April . Mr. Macaluso is also the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ampio. Mr. Macaluso has been a member of Ampio Pharmaceuticals Board of Directors since March and Ampio as Chief Executive Officer since January . Mr. Macaluso served in the roles of president and Chief Executive Officer of Isolagen, Inc. AMEX: ILE from June until September . Mr. Macaluso also served on the board of directors of Isolagen from June until April . From October until June , Mr. Macaluso was the owner of Page International Communications, a manufacturing business. Mr. Macaluso was a founder and principal of International Printing and Publishing, a position Mr. Macaluso held from until , when he sold that business to a private equity firm. Mr. Macaluso s experience in executive management and marketing within the pharmaceutical industry, monetizing company opportunities, and corporate finance led to the conclusion that he should serve as a director of our company in light of our business and structure.
Current Share Structure
Recent Filings from (NASDAQ: AYTU)
Daily Technical Chart for (NASDAQ: AYTU)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NASDAQ: AYTU)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NASDAQ: AYTU)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in AYTU is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of AYTU and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of AYTU. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/