Recent News from (NASDAQ: CGIX)
| SHAREHOLDER ALERT - Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX) and Lead Plaintiff Deadline - June 4, 2018|
|NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 16, 2018 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed Cancer Genetics, Inc.("Cancer Genetics" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: CGIX) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased Cancer ...|
|Source: ACCESSWIRE IA|
| Date: May, 16 2018 10:06|
| CGIX DEADLINE: Rosen Law Firm Reminds Cancer Genetics, Inc. Investors of Important Deadline in First Filed Case - CGIX|
|NEW YORK, May 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Cancer Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CGIX) from March 23, 2017 through April 2, 2018, both dates inclusive (“Class Period”) of the important June 4, 2...|
| Date: May, 15 2018 10:14|
| Cancer Genetics misses by $0.03, misses on revenue|
|Cancer Genetics (NASDAQ: CGIX ): Q1 EPS of -$0.16 misses by $0.03 . More news on: Cancer Genetics, Inc., Earnings news and commentary, Healthcare stocks news, , Read more ... |
| Date: May, 15 2018 07:02|
| Cancer Genetics to Report First Quarter 2018 Financial Results on May 15, 2018|
|RUTHERFORD, N.J., May 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CGIX), a leader in enabling precision medicine for oncology through molecular markers and diagnostics, today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2018 ...|
| Date: May, 10 2018 16:05|
| PAWAR LAW: Important June 4, 2018 Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Cancer Genetics, Inc. Class Action- CGIX|
|NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 8, 2018 / Pawar Law Group reminds shareholders who purchased shares of Cancer Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CGIX) from March 23, 2017 through April 2, 2018, both dates inclusive ("Class Period") of the important June 4, 2018 lead plaintiff deadline in the class acti...|
|Source: ACCESSWIRE IA|
| Date: May, 08 2018 16:20|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on CGIX.
About Cancer Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CGIX)
We are a diagnostics company focused on developing and commercializing proprietary genomic tests and services to improve the diagnosis, prognosis and response to treatment of cancer theranosis . Our proprietary tests target cancers where prognosis information is critical and where predicting treatment outcomes using currently available techniques is limited. These cancers include ematological, urogenital and HPV associated cancers. We have commercially launched MatBA CLL and SLL, our first proprietary microarray diagnostic tests, and seek to provide our tests and services to oncologists and pathologists at hospitals, cancer centers and physician offices, as well as to biopharmaceutical companies and clinical research organizations for their clinical trials.
- Panna L. Sharma / CEO, Director of Accounting
- Elizabeth A. Czerepak / CFO
- Jane Houldsworth / VP, R amp D
- Raju S.K. Chaganti / Chairman
- Keith Brownlie / Director
- Keith Brownlie has been a director since June , . Mr. Brownlie currently serves as a member of the Board of Directors of Epicept Corporation, a publicly traded, specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the clinical development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of cancer and pain, a position he has held since April . From to , Mr. Brownlie worked with the accounting firm of Ernst amp Young LLP where he served as audit partner for numerous public companies and was the Life Sciences Industry Leader for the New York metro area where he was involved with over public and private financings and M amp A transactions. Mr. Brownlie received a BS in Accounting from Lehigh University and is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of New Jersey. Mr. Brownlie cofounded the New Jersey Entrepreneur of the Year Program and was Vice President and Trustee of the New Jersey Society of CPAs. In addition, he served as accounting advisor to the board of the Biotechnology Council of New Jersey.
- Edmund Cannon /
- John Pappajohn / Director
- John Pappajohn joined our board of directors on August , . Since , Mr. Pappajohn has been the President and sole owner of Pappajohn Capital Resources, a venture capital firm, and President and sole owner of Equity Dynamics, Inc., a financial consulting firm, both located in Des Moines, Iowa. Since he has served as a director on the board of public company American CareSource Holdings, Inc., Dallas, TX. During the past five years he has served on the boards of public companies Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc., PharmAthene, Inc. and Spectrascience, Inc. Mr. Pappajohn also currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Cancer Genetics, Inc. Mr. Pappajohn was chosen to serve as a director of our company because of his unparalleled experience serving as a director of more than companies and the substantial insight he has gained into the life sciences and healthcare industries by actively investing in the industries for more than years, and by founding and supporting several public healthcare companies. Mr. Pappajohn devotes such portion of his time to his role as a director of CNS Response as is required to properly fulfill his duties in that role.
- Andrew Pecora /
- Franklyn G. Prendergast / Director
- Former Chair of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and the former director for research at Mayo Clinic from . From , he was a member of the Board of Governors for Mayo Clinic, Rochester. From inclusive, he was member of Mayo Clinic s Executive Committee, the senior most internal governance committee for the entire Mayo system. He served on Mayo Clinic s Board of Trustees continuously between . He was recognized as a Mayo Distinguished Investigator in and is the director emeritus, Mayo Clinic Cancer Center and director emeritus for the Mayo Clinic Center for Individualized Medicine . He retired from Mayo Clinic in December of . He has been a member of the Eli Lilly Company Board of Directors since . He served extensively for the National Institutes of Health NIH on numerous study section review groups as a charter member of the Board of Advisors for the Division of Research Grants, now the Center for Scientific Review the National Advisory General Medical Sciences Council the Board of Scientific Advisors of the National Cancer Institute. He held a Presidential Commission for service on the National Cancer Advisory Board. Dr. Prendergast also has served in numerous other advisory roles for the NIH. He was a member of the board of directors of the Translational Genomics Research Institute and the Infectious Disease Research Institute IDRI .
- Tommy G. Thompson /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $25,514,743 - 05/15/2018
- Authorized: 24,000,000 - 12/31/2012
- Issue and Outstanding: 27,748,497 - 03/21/2018
Recent Filings from (NASDAQ: CGIX)
Daily Technical Chart for (NASDAQ: CGIX)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NASDAQ: CGIX)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NASDAQ: CGIX)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in CGIX is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of CGIX and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of CGIX. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/