Recent News from (NASDAQ: MBVX)
| MabVax Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Announces Private Placement Offering|
|SAN DIEGO , May 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- MabVax Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MBVX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development of antibody-based products to address unmet medical needs in the treatment of cancer, today announced it has entered into secur...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: May, 03 2018 10:45|
| Live Investor Conference & Webinar: NASDAQ, NYSE, and OTC companies present May 3rd|
|Live Investor Conference & Webinar: NASDAQ, NYSE, and OTC companies present May 3rd Live Investor Conference & Webinar: NASDAQ, NYSE, and OTC companies present May 3rd Canada NewsWire NEW YORK, April 30, 2018 Company executives share vision, answer questions live ...|
|Source: Canada Newswire|
| Date: April, 30 2018 14:37|
| Midday Gainers / Losers (04/18/2018)|
|Gainers: VTVT +97% . IZEA +27% . EPE +18% . TLGT +17% . DCAR +14% . LX +14% . AQMS +13% . MCEP +13% . WTI +12% . GNMK +12% . More news on: vTv Therapeutics, IZEA Inc., EP Energy Corporation, Stocks on the move, , Read more ... |
| Date: April, 18 2018 12:40|
| MabVax receives listing deficiency notice from Nasdaq|
|MabVax Therapeutics Holdings ( OTCQB:MBVX ) reports that it has received a notice from Nasdaq that its $1.1M in stockholders' (SE) equity is below the listing minimum of $2.5M. More news on: MabVax Therapeutics Holdings, Inc., Healthcare stocks news, Read more ... |
| Date: April, 13 2018 16:13|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on MBVX.
About MabVax Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBVX)
MabVax Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. is a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on the development of antibody based products and vaccines to address unmet medical needs in the treatment of cancer. MabVax has discovered a pipeline of human monoclonal antibody products based on the protective immune responses generated by patients who have been immunized against targeted cancers with the Company s proprietary vaccines. MabVax also has the exclusive license to the therapeutic vaccines from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. In December MabVax received authorization from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, or FDA, to proceed with initiation of a Phase I clinical trial with HuMab B MVT as a therapeutic treatment for pancreatic cancer. Patient enrollment in the Phase I clinical trial was initiated in the first quarter of . In February MabVax announced the FDA had provided authorization to proceed with Zr HuMab B MVT , utilizing our fully human antibody product as a new generation PET scan cancer imaging agent. We expect patient enrollment for the new generation PET scan cancer imaging agent to begin in the second quarter of . MabVax also has two cancer vaccines targeting recurrent sarcoma and ovarian cancer in proof of concept Phase II multicenter clinical trials. Additional information is available at www.mabvax.com.
- J. David Hansen / CEO
- J. David Hansen President, CEO, and Chairman of our Board of Directors and, prior to the merger with Telik, Inc. on July , , served as President, CEO, and Chairman of the Board of Directors of MabVax Therapeutics, Inc. after cofounding the Company in . Mr. Hansen is an experienced biopharmaceutical executive with more than years of industry experience. He has held senior management roles in both private as well as small to midsized public companies. During his career, Mr. Hansen has executed in and out licensing agreements, research and development collaborations, joint ventures, divestitures, and acquisitions. Mr. Hansen has developed expertise in the therapeutic areas of immunology, oncology, and infectious disease. Mr. Hansen was a corporate officer of Avanir Pharmaceuticals where he held the titles of Vice President of Commercial Development, Senior Vice President of Corporate Development, and President and Chief Operations Officer of the Avanir Subsidiary Xenerex Biosciences. Prior to Avanir, Mr. Hansen served in multiple roles at Dura Pharmaceuticals including National Sales Director, Director of Marketing, and Director of Business Development. He has additional management experience with Merck amp Co. ScheringPlough , Key Pharmaceuticals, and Bristol Myers Squibb.
- Gregory Hanson / CFO
- Gregory P. Hanson, CMA, MBA CFO, and prior to the Merger served as CFO of MabVax Therapeutics, Inc. since February . Mr. Hanson has over years serving as a CFO/financial executive. From January to February Mr. Hanson was Managing Director of First Cornerstone, a board and management advisory service in international corporate development, financing strategies, commercialization of technologies and products, and M amp A. Since November , Mr. Hanson has served as Advisory Board Member of Menon Int l. Since October , Mr. Hanson has served on the Life Sciences Advisory Board of Brinson Patrick Securities, a boutique investment bank. He is PastPresident and year Member of the Board of Directors of San Diego Financial Executives International FEI . Earlier in his career he was SVP of Brinson Patrick Securities Prior to Brinson Patrick Securities, was SVP/CFO of Mast Therapeutics MSTX NYSE MKT , and prior to Mast Therapeutics was VP/CFO, CAO, Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary of Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. acquired by Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd. . He was a year member of the Small Business Advisory Committee to the FASB. Mr. Hanson passed the examination for CPAs and is a Certified Management Accountant. He has an MBA with distinction from the University of Michigan, and a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Kansas State University. Since Mr. Hanson has maintained Series amp Series securities licenses.
- Kenneth M. Cohen / Kenneth M. Cohen Serves as a Member of our Board of Directors and, prior to the Merger, served as a member of the Board of Directors of MabVax Therapeutics, Inc. since July of . Since , Mr. Cohen has served either as a board member, executive officer or advisor to various companies, entrepreneurs and investors in the life sciences area. From January to August he served as a member of the Board of Directors of Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp.. He was a cofounder of publicly held Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, and served as its President and CEO and member of the board. Prior to Somaxon Pharmaceuticals. Prior to Somaxon, he was President and CEO of Synbiotics Corporation EVP and COO for Canji Incorporated, a human genetherapy company that was acquired by ScheringPlough Corporation VP of Business Affairs at Argus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and VP of Marketing and Business Development for LifeCell Corporation. He began his career at Eli Lilly and Company in business planning for the Medical Instrument Systems Division and managed the launch of Prozac. He received an A.B. in biology and chemistry from Dartmouth College and an M.B.A. from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Jeffrey F. Eisenberg / Jeffrey F. Eisenberg Serves as a member of our board of directors. From November to December Mr. Eisenberg held various executive management positions including President, CEO and a board member of Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc., the U.S. prescription pharmaceutical division of Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Inc., a Japanese pharmaceutical company. Mr. Eisenberg led the postacquisition integration of JDS Pharmaceuticals, a private specialty pharmaceutical company purchased by Noven in , as well as the integration of Noven and Hisamitsu following the acquisition. From to August Mr. Eisenberg also served as President of Novogyne Pharmaceuticals, a Women s Health commercial joint venture between Noven and Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. Mr. Eisenberg was appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of Noven following Hisamitsu s acquisition of Noven. Prior to Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Mr. Eisenberg gained extensive legal experience serving as Associate General Counsel and then as Acting General Counsel of IVAX Corporation, at the time a publiclytraded pharmaceutical company with global operations. Prior to serving at IVAX, Mr. Eisenberg was a lawyer in the corporate securities department of the Florida law firm of Steel Hector amp Davis, where he began his professional career in . Mr. Eisenberg holds a BS, Economics degree from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and a JD degree from Columbia University Law School.
- Robert Hoffman / Robert E. Hoffman has served as a member of our Board of Directors since September . Mr. Hoffman is CFO of AnaptysBio, a position he has held since July . Mr. Hoffman was the Senior Vice President, Finance and CFO of Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company, until July and has held other finance and accounting management roles at Arena since , except that from March to August , Mr. Hoffman served as Chief Financial Officer for Polaris Group, a privately held drug development company. Mr. Hoffman is currently a member of the board of directors of CombiMatrix Corporation, a molecular diagnostics company and Kura Oncology, Inc. a biopharmaceutical company. He also currently serves as a member of the Financial Accounting Standards Board s Small Business Advisory Committee and the steering committee of the Association of Bioscience Financial Officers. In addition, Mr. Hoffman is a member and a former director and President of the San Diego Chapter of Financial Executives International. Mr. Hoffman holds a B.B.A. from St. Bonaventure University, and is licensed as a C.P.A. inactive in the State of California.
- Philip O. Livingston / Philip O. Livingston, M.D. serves as a member of our Board of Directors and our Chief Science Officer and, prior to the Merger, served as a member of the Board of Directors and Chief Science Officer of MabVax Therapeutics, Inc. since . He received his MD degree from Harvard Medical School and was Professor of Medicine in the Joan and Sanford Weill Medical College at Cornell University and Attending Physician and Member in Memorial SloanKettering Cancer Center where he treated melanoma patients and ran the Cancer Vaccinology Laboratory research lab for over years until his retirement from MSK October , . Dr. Livingston s research focused on: identification of suitable targets for immunotherapy of a variety of cancers, construction of polyvalent conjugate vaccines specifically designed to augment antibody responses against these targets, and identification of optimal immunological adjuvants to further augment the potency of these vaccines. He has over publications and issued and pending patents concerning cancer vaccines. Recently, Dr. Livingston helped establish MabVax Therapeutics, Inc., and another biotech company, Adjuvance Technologies, Inc. MabVax supports two randomized Phase II trials with these MSK polyvalent vaccines and establishment of human monoclonal antibodies from the blood of immunized patients.
- Paul V. Maier / Mr. Maier serves as a member of the board of directors and has over years of experience as a senior executive in biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Mr. Maier is currently an independent financial consultant. Previously, Mr. Maier was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial officer of Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NASDAQ: LGND a commercial stage biopharmaceutical company, a position he held from to . From to , Mr. Maier served as Vice President, Finance of DFS West, a division of DFS Group, LP a private multinational retailer. From to , Mr. Maier was employed by ICN Pharmaceuticals, a pharmaceutical and biotechnology research products company, where he held various executive positions in finance and general management in ICN as well as SPI Pharmaceuticals, a publicly held subsidiary. Mr. Maier has served on the boards of public and private companies. Mr. Maier received an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BS from Pennsylvania State University.
- Jeffrey V. Ravetch / Jeffrey V. Ravetch, M.D., Ph.D., serves as a member of our Board of Directors and, prior to the Merger, served as a member of the Board of Directors of MabVax Therapeutics, Inc. since March . Dr. Ravetch has served as the Theresa and Eugene Lang Professor at the Rockefeller University and Head of the Leonard Wagner Laboratory of Molecular Genetics and Immunology since . Dr. Ravetch, received his undergraduate training in molecular biophysics and biochemistry at Yale University, earning his B.S. degree in . He continued his training at the Rockefeller University Cornell Medical School MD/Ph.D. program, earning his doctorate in in genetics and in he earned his M.D. from Cornell University Medical School. Dr. Ravetch pursued postdoctoral studies at the NIH. He was a member of the faculty of Memorial SloanKettering Cancer Center and Cornell Medical College. He received an honorary doctorate from FreidrichAlexander University, Nuremberg/Erlangen. He is a member of National Academy of Sciences , the Institute of Medicine , a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science . He served as a member of the Scientific Advisory Boards of the Cancer Research Institute, the Irvington Institute for Medical Research and the Damon Runyon Foundation, among others.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $11,323,810 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 6,862,915 - 02/16/2018
Recent Filings from (NASDAQ: MBVX)
Daily Technical Chart for (NASDAQ: MBVX)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NASDAQ: MBVX)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NASDAQ: MBVX)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in MBVX is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of MBVX and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of MBVX. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/