Recent News from (OTC: XBIO)
| Midday Gainers / Losers (1/17/2018)|
|Gainers: JUNO +49% . ORPN +24% . NURO +24% . AEZS +23% . XBIO +23% . PRTO +19% . ICHR +17% . FFHL +17% . MTSL +16% . ZAGG +14% . More news on: Juno Therapeutics, Bio Blast Pharma, NeuroMetrix, Inc., Stocks on the move, Read more ... |
| Date: January, 17 2018 12:49|
| Xenetic Biosciences reports Q3 results|
|Xenetic Biosciences (NASDAQ: XBIO ): Q3 EPS of -$0.26 More news on: Xenetic Biosciences, Inc., Earnings news and commentary, Healthcare stocks news, , Read more ... |
| Date: November, 15 2017 07:08|
| NetworkNewsBreaks - Top 10 Mid-day Percentage Gainers on November 2, 2017|
|Here is a list of stocks shaking up the markets today, with particular focus on NASDAQ and OTC small caps. The top gainers based on percentage: OCRX 67.00% – News: Enters acquisition agreement with Mallinckrodt plc (NYSE: MNK) DCIX 36.84% – News: Law firm notifies investors o...|
| Date: November, 02 2017 13:00|
| Xenetic Bio OKs right for Baxalta to sublicense PolyXen; shares ahead 53%|
|Thinly traded nano cap Xenetic Biosciences ( XBIO +52.9% ) is up on more than a 4x surge in volume in response to its announcement that it has agreed to allow Shire's (NASDAQ: SHPG ) Baxalta to sublicense certain patents covering its PolyXen technology that were previously exclusive...|
| Date: November, 02 2017 10:40|
| Xenetic Biosciences Appoints Jeffrey F. Eisenberg as Chief Executive Officer|
|Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: XBIO) (“Xenetic” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, research and development of next-generation biologic drugs and novel orphan oncology therapeutics, announced today that it...|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: October, 31 2017 09:05|
| Xenetic Biosciences up 87% but news scarce|
|Ultra-thinly traded nano cap Xenetic Biosciences ( XBIO +86.5% ) is up on a healthy 47x surge in volume, albeit on turnover of only 352K shares. More news on: Xenetic Biosciences, Inc., Healthcare stocks news, Stocks on the move, Read more ... |
| Date: October, 03 2017 15:32|
| Xenetic Biosciences Provides Update on Annual Meeting of Stockholders|
|Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: XBIO) (“Xenetic” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, research and development of next-generation biologic drugs and novel orphan oncology therapeutics, today announced that it...|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: October, 02 2017 10:45|
| NetworkNewsBreaks - Top 10 Mid-day Percentage Gainers on August 23, 2017|
|Here is a list of stocks shaking up the markets today, with particular focus on NASDAQ and OTC small caps. The top gainers based on percentage: UCLE 19.59% – News: Posts Q2 2017 financial results BDIC 9.74% – News: Sales increase following billboard campaign MGTI 7.27% ...|
| Date: August, 23 2017 13:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on XBIO.
About Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (OTC: XBIO)
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing next generation biologic drugs and novel oncology therapeutics. Xenetic s proprietary drug technology platforms include PolyXen , designed to develop next generation biologic drugs by extending the efficacy, safety and half life of biologic drugs. Xenetic s lead product candidates include ErepoXen , a polysialylated form of erythropoietin for the treatment of anemia in pre dialysis patients with chronic kidney disease, and FDA orphan designated oncology therapeutics Virexxa and Oncohist for the treatment of progesterone receptor negative endometrial cancer and refractory acute myeloid leukemia. Xenetic is also developing a broad pipeline of clinical candidates for next generation biologics and novel oncology therapeutics in a number of orphan disease indications. For more information, please visit the company s website at www.xeneticbio.com.
- Scott Maguire / CEO, Executive Director
- Michael Scott Maguire Mr. Maguire has been President, Chief Executive Officer and Director of the Company since January having been appointed pursuant to terms included in the Company s acquisition of Xenetic UK. Mr. Maguire served with Xenetic UK as its Chief Executive Officer from April to the present. His background is in life science and healthcare investment banking and he has advised many US and European companies on capital raisings and commercial development over his year career. Mr. Maguire began his banking career with Merrill Lynch in in New York, and after receiving his MBA from the Babson Graduate School in , he joined the healthcare division of W.R. Grace National Medical Care NMC where he helped develop the international healthcare division. During his time in charge of international business development, he helped double NMC s international revenues through Mergers and Acquisitions. In he cofounded the Arthur Andersen global healthcare corporate finance practice based in London, a practice that he built to include a staff of across the US and Europe, elevating to the role of managing director. Mr. Maguire is currently a director of Healthcare Capital Partners Limited, a healthcare corporate finance and proprietary investment boutique he cofounded in and a nonexecutive director of Renal Services UK Limited, a company focused on dialysis service provision in the UK. Based on Mr. Maguire s experience within the biotechnology sector and his executive experience, specifically his experience as an executive officer at other companies, as well as his service on other boards of directors, the Board believes Mr. Maguire has the appropriate set of skills to serve as a member of our Board.
- Kyre Cluett / Controller
- Firdaus J Dastoor / NonExecutive Director
- irdaus Jal Dastoor, FCS Mr. Dastoor was appointed as a Director of the Company in January pursuant to terms included in the Company s acquisition of Xenetic UK. Mr. Dastoor was appointed nonexecutive Director of Xenetic UK in July . He has been a Fellow Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India since and began his career as a company secretary. He was Company Secretary of the Poonawalla Group until . He then took on assignments involved in business development strategies and operations. Mr. Dastoor is on the board of several companies operating in the field of engineering products, life sciences and biotech, international trade, financial services and quality standards certifications. Currently, he is a Group Director of the Poonawalla Group of Companies in charge of Finance and Corporate Affairs. Based on Mr. Dastoor s experience in the field of life sciences and biotechnology, finance and business development, the Board believes Mr. Dastoor has the appropriate set of skills to serve as a member of our Board.
- Darlene DeptulaHicks / NonExecutive Director
- Darlene DeptulaHicks Ms. DeptulaHicks was appointed to the Board of Directors of the Company in April . Ms. DeptulaHicks is a strategic senior financial executive with extensive experience in both public and private companies, including experience in fund raising, mergers and acquisitions, public and private offerings and with operational management focused in life sciences. Since June , Ms. DeptulaHicks has served as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Microline Surgical, Inc. From to , Ms. DeptulaHicks was the Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary of ICAD, Inc. She received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Southern New Hampshire University and her MBA from Rivier College. Based upon her extensive financial experience including experience in fund raising, mergers, public companies and life sciences, the Board believes Ms. DeptulaHicks has the appropriate set of skills to serve as a member of our Board.
- Roman Knyazev / NonExecutive Director
- Roman Knyazev has been a Senior Investment Manager for Rusnano Moscow since and is currently on the board of several biotechnology companies. In his current role, he provides technical expertise, asset valuation, financial modelling and business valuation as well as develops and presents investment strategies and project financing to clients. In , he began his career as Chief Financial Officer of Biotec Pharma Moscow where he gained experience in both the financial and management sector. Mr. Knyazev led the development and implementation of management accounting and budgeting processes as well facilitated internal audits of regional branches. From to he was a Senior Associate with Deloitte amp Touche in Moscow where he organized and comanaged client training conferences, participated in client negotiations, reengineered existing business processes, participated in setting up a client accounting management system and carried out valuebased management projects.
- Jeffrey F. Eisenberg / Director
- Jeffrey F. Eisenberg Serves as a member of our board of directors. From November to December Mr. Eisenberg held various executive management positions including President, CEO and a board member of Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc., the U.S. prescription pharmaceutical division of Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Inc., a Japanese pharmaceutical company. Mr. Eisenberg led the postacquisition integration of JDS Pharmaceuticals, a private specialty pharmaceutical company purchased by Noven in , as well as the integration of Noven and Hisamitsu following the acquisition. From to August Mr. Eisenberg also served as President of Novogyne Pharmaceuticals, a Women s Health commercial joint venture between Noven and Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. Mr. Eisenberg was appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of Noven following Hisamitsu s acquisition of Noven. Prior to Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Mr. Eisenberg gained extensive legal experience serving as Associate General Counsel and then as Acting General Counsel of IVAX Corporation, at the time a publiclytraded pharmaceutical company with global operations. Prior to serving at IVAX, Mr. Eisenberg was a lawyer in the corporate securities department of the Florida law firm of Steel Hector amp Davis, where he began his professional career in . Mr. Eisenberg holds a BS, Economics degree from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and a JD degree from Columbia University Law School.
- Roger Kornberg /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $21,241,735 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 45,454,546 - 02/28/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 9,039,036 - 02/28/2018
- Float: 2,729,655 - 06/10/2016
Recent Filings from (OTC: XBIO)
|Filing Type: CT ORDER||Filing Source: edgar|
| Filing Date: May, 03 2018|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: XBIO)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: XBIO)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: XBIO)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in XBIO is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of XBIO and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of XBIO. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/