Recent News from (NYSE: ARCH)
| Oakland port ban on coal shipments struck down by judge|
|A U.S. district judge yesterday struck down a ban by the city of Oakland, Calif., that stopped companies from transporting coal though an export terminal seen by U.S. miners as a key link to overseas markets. More news on: Cloud Peak Energy, Inc., Peabody Energy Corp., Arch Coal Inc, Ene...|
| Date: May, 16 2018 12:58|
| Arch Coal CEO to Speak at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2018 Global Metals, Mining and Steel Conference on May 17|
|ST. LOUIS , May 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE: ARCH) today announced that its chief executive officer, John W. Eaves , will speak at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2018 Global Metals, Mining and Steel Conference in Miami on Thursday, May 17, 2018 . Th...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: May, 14 2018 16:30|
| 24 'Safer' Basic Materials 'WallStar' Dividends For May|
|Actionable Conclusion (1-10): Analysts Assert Top Ten 'Safer' Dividend Basic Materials Stocks May Net 16.95% to 37.43% Gains By May, 2019 Four of the ten top-yield "safer" dividend basic materials 'WallStar' stocks (tinted gray in the chart above) were verified as being among the top ten g...|
| Date: May, 13 2018 00:02|
| Research Report Identifies Arch Coal, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Unum Group, Halliburton, Peabody Energy, and Schlumberger with Renewed Outlook - Fundamental Analysis, Calculating Forward Movement|
|NEW YORK, May 07, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Fundamental Markets released its latest key findings for all current investors, traders, and shareholders of Arch Coal Inc. (NYSE:ARCH), Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc (NYSE:DPS), Unum ...|
| Date: May, 07 2018 08:10|
| Arch Coal's (ARCH) CEO John Eaves on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript|
|Arch Coal Inc (ARCH) Q1 2018 Earnings Conference Call April 26, 2018 10:00 AM ET Executives Logan Bonacorsi - Director of External Affairs John Eaves - Chief Executive Officer Paul Lang - President and Chief Operating Officer John Drexler - Senior Vice President, Chief Financia...|
| Date: April, 26 2018 15:56|
| Arch Coal plunges nearly 15% on miss, guidance cut|
|Q1 adjusted EBITDA of $104.9M fell from $121.2M a year ago, and was even further shy of estimates for $135M. More news on: Arch Coal Inc, Commodities news, Stocks on the move, Read more ... |
| Date: April, 26 2018 13:52|
| Arch Coal misses by $1.47, misses on revenue|
|Arch Coal (NYSE: ARCH ): Q1 EPS of $2.95 misses by $1.47 . Revenue of $575.3M (-4.3% Y/Y) misses by $20.43M . Shares -1.2% PM. Press Release More news on: Arch Coal Inc, Earnings news and commentary, Energy stocks news, |
| Date: April, 26 2018 06:32|
| Arch Coal, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2018 Results|
|ST. LOUIS , April 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE: ARCH) today reported net income of $60.0 million , or $2.74 per diluted share, in the first quarter of 2018, compared with net income of $51.7 million, or $2.03 per diluted share, in the prior-year period. The co...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: April, 26 2018 06:30|
| Arch Coal to Announce First Quarter 2018 Results on April 26|
|ST. LOUIS , April 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE:ARCH) will discuss its first quarter 2018 financial results in an investor conference call that will be broadcast live on Thursday, April 26 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time . Interested participants may access th...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: April, 11 2018 16:30|
| Arch Coal Is Back After Exiting Bankruptcy In 2016|
|Arch Coal Inc. ( ARCH ) has had an impressive record since the company exited Ch.11 bankruptcy. Some would assert that part of that success was due to it being a "Trump Play", but much of the success was due to terrible weather events in parts of the world-heavy rains and cyclones that caused ...|
| Date: March, 26 2018 05:15|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on ARCH.
About Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE: ARCH)
- Steven F. Leer / President, CEO
- Robert J. Messey / CFO
- Robert G. Jones / Secretary
- James N. Chapman / Director
- James N. Chapman brings more than years of investment banking experience across a wide range of industries, including metals and mining, energy, and natural resources, as well as significant experience as a capital markets and strategic planning consultant. Since , Chapman has served as a nonexecutive Advisory Director of SkyWorks Capital, LLC, an aviation and aerospace management consulting services company.
- Sherman K. Edmiston III / Director
- Sherman K. Edmiston III has more than years of experience working with companies undergoing major transitions as a principal investor, investment banker and advisor. He recently served as chief restructuring officer of Xinergy, Ltd., a Central Appalachian producer of thermal and metallurgical coal. Edmiston has served on a number of boards during his career and previously served as a member of the board of JL French Automotive Castings, Inc.
- Patrick J. Bartels Jr. /
- Patrick A. Kriegshauser / Director
- Patrick A. Kriegshauser serves as executive vice president and chief financial officer and as a principal owner of Sachs Electric Company, a leading specialty electrical and design firm. He has considerable experience in the coal and energy industries, including a year career at Arch, during which he served as senior vice president and chief financial officer. In addition, he served on the board of directors of Walter Energy for years.
- Richard A. Navarre / Director
- Richard A. Navarre is an accomplished senior executive with more than years of diverse international business and financial experience, including as president of Peabody Energy. In his years with Peabody, Navarre had executive responsibility for virtually all areas of the company. During his tenure, Peabody s market cap grew from million to more than billion. He currently is a director on the boards of two publicly listed NYSE companies.
- Scott D. Vogel / Director
- Scott D. Vogel is a partner at Vogel Partners LP, a private investment firm, after serving as managing director at Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP. During his year tenure at Davidson Kempner, Vogel invested in a diverse set of industries, including industrials and industrial services, business services, transportation, and metals and mining. Previously, Vogel worked at MFP Investors, investing in special situations and turnaround opportunities for the private investment firm of Michael F. Price, and at Chase Securities. Vogel has served on numerous boards during his career and is currently a member of the board of Merrill Corp.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,596,418,321 - 05/11/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 20,614,906 - 04/20/2018
Recent Filings from (NYSE: ARCH)
Daily Technical Chart for (NYSE: ARCH)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NYSE: ARCH)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NYSE: ARCH)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in ARCH is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of ARCH and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of ARCH. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/