Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Cover Mode
About Global Medical REIT, Inc. (NYSE: GMRE)
Global Medical REIT Inc. seeks to acquire and develop core healthcare facilities in key international urban, suburban, and exclusive destination settings, where our medical provider tenant/ operator is an established market dominant medical services provider. The projected demand for all of our facilities and their clinical services is both vital and sustainable. Our investment strategy is focused on acute care and specialty hospitals, critical access hospitals, physician group practice clinics, focused disease treatment centers, and other licensed and accredited medical facilities. Global Medical REIT Inc., unlike other public REITs, is not a narrowly purposed financing source for multi tenant medical office buildings or low acuity healthcare e.g. senior housing, assisted living, or residential type facilities . The GMR mission centers on facilities for physicians, hospitals, and highly skilled medical companies.
- David A Young / CEO
- Donald McClure / CFO
- Conn Flanigan / Secretary
- Alfonzo Leon / CIO
- Jeffrey Busch /
- Heng Fai Ambrose Chan / Director
- Mr. Chan has served as a Director of Hotapp International Inc. since October , and the Company s Chief Executive Officer as of December , . In April , Mr Chan was appointed a NonExecutive Director of Singapore eDevelopment Limited SED , to assist its business and capital restructuring. In April , Mr. Chan was appointed Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of SED. Prior to the Subsidiary being purchased by SED, Mr. Chan was responsible for overseeing the development of and all funding for HotApp. Mr. Chan has restructured over companies in different industries and countries in the past years. In September , SED announced the successful completion of a round of financing for S . mm the Financing . Since April , Mr. Chan has invested approximately mm of his own money, plus an additional mm through a subscription to the Financing by Heng Fai Business Development Pte Ltd, a Singaporebased company controlled by Mr. Chan. Mr. Chan is the Managing Chairman of Heng Fai Enterprises, Ltd. Heng Fai He has been Director of Heng Fai since September . Mr. Chan is responsible for the overall business development of Heng Fai. In November , Mr. Chan was appointed a Board member of Ontarget Group Inc, a reporting company under the federal securities laws and an OTCQB listed public company. In November , Mr. Chan was appointed a Board member of Global Medical REIT Inc, a reporting company under the federal securities laws and an OTCQB listed public company.
- Henry Cole / Director
- Mr. Cole provides corporate and technical leadership to establish and manage innovative US and international healthcare programs, medical systems, and strategic policy change. His career spans successful senior executive direction and oversight of health and development corporations strategic planning support and counsel to governments and industry at the highest levels in over countries and founder, executive and board director of companies variously focused on health policy, medical equipment, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, medical staffing, and health information technology.
- Conn Flanigan /
- Zhang Jing Guo / Director
- Mr. Zhang has approximately years of experience in the real estate development in China. From July to May , Mr. Zhang held various positions at the then Light Industry Bureau of Henan Province, the governmental authority in charge of the light industry in Henan Province, and its associated collectivelyowned enterprises, including division chief, engineer and vice manager where he was responsible for administrative management. Rom May to April , he worked at Xingye Real Estate as general manager, where he was responsible for its overall operations. Mr. Zhang cofounded a real estate company which has become one the top property development companies in China.
- Ronald Marston / Director
- Mr. Marston has more than years in international healthcare and is known as an international authority on healthcare systems and trends worldwide. In , Mr. Marston joined HCA International now Health Care Corporation of America , which was a subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America, and relocated to London, England. After establishing the office there, he returned to Corporate Headquarters in . He was promoted in January to Vice President, Finance and Administration and in July relocated again to London. In late , he was promoted to President of HCA International, Ltd. and in , he was promoted to President and CEO of HCA International Company with responsibility for all development and operations internationally. During this period of time, under Mr. Marston s leadership, HCA International Company grew to include a hospitals and nursing homes in the United Kingdom b hospitals in Australia c hospitals and clinics in Central and South America as well as Brazil s largest HMO with , subscribers d a management contract for the restructuring of the bed Singapore General Hospital e a commissioning and management contract for the King Fahad National Guard Hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, the first nonUS Military hospital to be JCAH accredited outside the United States and f the longest standing recruitment contract in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Hospital Corporation of America sold the international company to several buyers in after the company elected to go private.
- Roscoe Moore / Director
- Until his retirement, Dr. Roscoe M. Moore, Jr. served with the United States Department of Health and Human Services HHS and was for the last twelve years of his career the principal person responsible for global development support within the Office of the Secretary, HHS, with primary emphasis on Continental Africa and other less developed countries of the world e.g., Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam . He was the principal liaison person between the HHS and Ministries of Health in Africa with regard to the development of infrastructure and technical support for the delivery of preventive and curative health needs for the continent. Dr. Moore represented the HHS in cooperative international efforts with African nations in addressing continued health and human resources issues.
- Huang Yanping / Director
- Ms. Huang Yanping is the sole shareholder of Joytown, Inc., a beneficial owner of the Company s majority owner, HFE USA, LLC. Ms. Huang has over years experience in the property development and investment industry in the People s Republic of China PRC . Ms. Huang has been involved in the development of not less than property development projects in Henan, Shandong, and Hainan provinces in China with total gross floor areas of not less than million square meters. She is one the founders of a real estate company which has become one the top property development companies in China. Ms. Huang holds an associate s degree in industrial and economics management from Henan Agricultural University. The board of directors appointed Ms. Huang in recognition of her abilities to assist the Company in expanding its business and the contributions she can make to the Company s strategic direction. Ms. Huang is the spouse of Zhang Jing Guo. The Company has not entered into any compensation arrangements with Ms. Huang.
- David A Young /
- Qin Yufei / Director
- Ms. Yufei currently serves as the Director Assistant of the Administrative and Secretary Department with Henan Zensun Real Estate Co., Ltd Zensun . Ms. Qin is responsible for creating and executing Zensun s property development strategy. In this role, she participates in Zensun s financing activities and negotiates Zensun s international business activities including acquisitions of foreign businesses, hotel management, and crossborder private equity issues. Ms. Qin also serves as a Relationship Manager for Zensun and its local government and business authorities. Previously Ms. Qin served as a Professional Journalist for Henan Television and as Senior Lecturer and Sales amp Training Manager for New China Life Insurance Co. Ms. Qin received a Bachelor s degree in International Finance from the Henan Finance Institute and a Master s degree in International Communications from the University of Leicester. The board of directors appointed Ms Qin in recognition of her abilities to assist the Company in expanding its business and the contributions she can make to the Company s strategic direction. The Company has not entered into any compensation arrangements with Ms. Qin.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $181,265,057 - 05/18/2018
- Authorized: 500,000,000 - 01/14/2015
- Issue and Outstanding: 21,630,675 - 08/10/2017
- Float: 1,181 - 01/14/2015
Daily Technical Chart for (NYSE: GMRE)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NYSE: GMRE)
More to come on (NYSE: GMRE)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in GMRE is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of GMRE and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of GMRE. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/