Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (NYSE: GNK)
- Phone: 6464438550
- John C. Wobensmith / CFO, Secretary, Principal Acct. Officer, Principal Fin. Officer
- Peter Georgiopoulos / Chairman
- Eugene I. Davis /
- James Dolphin /
- Kevin Mahony / Director
- Mr. Mahony, age , is an Associate at Centerbridge, which he joined in July . Prior to joining Centerbridge, Mr. Mahony was an Associate at Oaktree Capital Management in its Global Principal Group from to and an investment banking Analyst at Lazard in its Restructuring Group from to . Mr. Mahony graduated from the University of Virginia with a B.S. in Commerce with concentrations in finance, management and a track in entrepreneurship and a B.A. in Art History. As a result of these and other professional experiences, Genco believes Mr. Mahony possesses knowledge and experience regarding general business and finance that strengthen the Board s collective qualifications, skills and experience.
- Arthur L. Regan / Director
- Mr. Regan, age , is currently an Operating Partner with Apollo Investment Consulting LLC. Since , Mr. Regan has been the President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of Principal Maritime Management, LLC, a wholly owned portfolio company of Apollo Global Management, LLC, or Apollo, which has directly managed and advised Apollo on investments across the shipping industry. Affiliates of Apollo beneficially own a significant percentage of the Company s common stock. From to , Mr. Regan was President, Chief Executive Officer, and a Director of Veritable Maritime Holdings LLC, an international shipowning entity funded principally by affiliates of Apollo. Mr. Regan has more than years of experience in the shipping industry in executive roles, including as President and Chief Executive Officer of Arlington Tankers Ltd. from to , which was listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Mr. Regan is a graduate of the State University of New York Maritime College at Fort Schuyler with a Bachelor of Science degree in Marine Transportation and Management. Mr. Regan began his shipping career sailing as an officer on merchant tankers and dry bulk vessels for over ten years, completing his sea service as Master Mariner. He is currently a Member of the North American Panel Committee of the Classification Society DNVGL. As a result of these and other professional experiences, Genco believes Mr. Regan possesses knowledge and experience regarding general business, finance, and the shipping industry that strengthen the Board s collective qualifications, skills and experience. Furthermore, given Mr. Regan s relationship with Apollo, Genco believes he will provide the Board with the perspective of a significant stockholder.
- Bao Truong /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $611,561,791 - 05/18/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 34,532,004 - 11/07/2017
Daily Technical Chart for (NYSE: GNK)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NYSE: GNK)
More to come on (NYSE: GNK)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in GNK is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of GNK and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of GNK. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/