Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Henderson Group Plc. (NYSE: JHG)
Henderson Group is the holding company of the investment management group Henderson Global Investors. Henderson Group s principal place of business is in London and since December has been listed on the London Stock Exchange and Australian Securities Exchange appearing in the FTSE and ASX indices. Henderson Group has approximately , shareholders worldwide. Since October , the Group has been incorporated in Jersey. Established in to administer the estates of Alexander Henderson, the first Lord Faringdon, Henderson Global Investors Henderson is a leading independent global asset management firm. The company provides its institutional, retail and high net worth clients access to skilled investment professionals representing a broad range of asset classes, including equities, fixed income, property and private equity. With its principal place of business in London, Henderson is one of Europe s largest investment managers, with GBP , million assets under management and employs around , people worldwide as at March .
- Glenn Schafer / Deputy Chairman
- Andrew Formica / CoCEO
- Richard Weil / CoCEO
- Jennifer McPeek / COO, Chief Strategy Officer
- Roger Thompson / CFO
- Jacqui Irvine / Secretary, General Counsel
- Enrique Chang / Chief Inv. Officer
- David Kowalski / Chief Risk Officer
- Mav Wynn / Head of IR
- Rob Adams / Other
- Head of Asia Pacific of Janus Henderson. Rob Adams served as the Executive Chairman, Asia Pacific, of Henderson beginning in and as a member of the Henderson executive committee beginning in . Mr. Adams has more than year experience in fund management businesses, both in Australia and the U.K. Prior to joining Henderson in , he was Chief Executive Officer of Challenger Funds Management, the fund management arm of Challenger Limited, an ASX company. From to , Mr. Adams served as the inaugural Chief Executive of First State Investments UK, having created that firm through the merger of Stewart Ivory and Colonial First State Investments UK in . From to , he served as General Manager, Distribution and Marketing, for Colonial First State Investments Australia. Mr. Adams has a Bachelor of Business from the University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bruce Koepfgen / Other
- Head of North America of Janus Henderson. Bruce L. Koepfgen served as the President of Janus beginning in August and as a member of the Janus executive committee beginning in . Mr. Koepfgen joined Janus in May as Executive Vice President and served as Janus Chief Financial Officer from July to August . He has also served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Janus Investment Fund and Janus Aspen Series Trusts appointed in July , and the Detroit Street Trust and Clayton Street Trust appointed to both in February . Mr. Koepfgen currently serves as a member of the board of directors of INTECH Investment Management LLC, and the board of managers of Perkins Investment Management LLC, both of which are subsidiaries of Janus. Prior to joining Janus, Mr. Koepfgen was CoCEO of Allianz Global Investors Management Partners and CEO of Oppenheimer Capital from to . From August through October , Mr. Koepfgen served as a director of the Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation and as a director of Thermo Fisher Scientific from May through September . Mr. Koepfgen was previously a managing director of Salomon Brothers Inc. where he held various positions from to , and he was president and principal of Koepfgen Company LLC, a management consulting organization, from to . Mr. Koepfgen has a BS in business administration from the University of Michigan and an MBA from Northwestern University J.L. Kellogg School of Management.
- Phil Wagstaff / Other
- Global Head of Distribution of Janus Henderson. Phil Wagstaff was appointed an Executive Director of Henderson in May . He has over years of experience in the fund management industry and was the Global Head of Distribution at Henderson beginning in . Prior to this he was Global Head of Distribution at Gartmore Investment Management Limited from to , and he has also held managing director roles in U.K. Retail with both New Star Asset Management and M amp G Investments . He was previously at Henderson from to as London Regional Sales Director. Mr. Wagstaff holds a BA in Accounting from the University of Central Lancashire.
- Richard Gillingwater / Chairman, Compensation Committee Member
- Sarah Arkle / Audit Committee Member
- Kalpana Desai / Audit Committee Member
- Jeffrey Diermeier / Audit Committee Member
- Kevin Dolan /
- Andrew Formica /
- Eugene Flood Jr. /
- Lawrence Kochard / Compensation Committee Member
- Angela SeymourJackson / Compensation Committee Member
- Richard Weil /
- Tatsusaburo Yamamoto /
Current Share Structure
Daily Technical Chart for (NYSE: JHG)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NYSE: JHG)
More to come on (NYSE: JHG)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in JHG is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of JHG and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of JHG. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/