Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Cover Mode
About Sandridge Energy, Inc. (NYSE: SD)
- James Bennett / CEO, President
- Steven Turk / COO
- David C. Lawler / EVP, COO
- Philip Warman / Securities Counsel
- Duane Grubert / IR
- Lindsay Harmon / Other
- Michael L. Bennett / Chairman
- Michael Bennett has over forty years of technical and managerial experience in the petrochemical industry. From until , Mr. Bennett was an employee of Terra Industries Inc., a manufacturer of nitrogen. During such time he served in a variety of leadership roles, including Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, from February until April , and President and Chief Executive Officer, from April until April , when the company was acquired by CF Industries. Mr. Bennett currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Directors of OCI N.V., a producer of nitrogen fertilizers, methanol, and other natural gasbased products, serving agricultural and industrial customers from the Americas to Asia. Mr. Bennett also serves as Chairman of the Board of Directors of OCI Partners, L.P., which operates OCI Beaumont, the largest integrated ammonia and methanol production complex in the United States. In addition, Mr. Bennett serves on the Board of Directors of Alliant Energy. Mr. Bennett is a past Chairman of the Board of The Fertilizer Institute, the Methanol Institute, the Agribusiness Association of Iowa, and Morningside College.
- Kenneth H. Beer / Independent Director
- Mr. Beer, , currently serves, and has served since January , as the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Stone Energy Corporation NYSE: SGY , prior to which he served as the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Stone Energy Corporation from August to January . From to July , Mr. Beer held various positions at the investment banking firm Johnson Rice amp Company, including as a partner, a director of equity research and a senior energy analyst. Mr. Beer joined Johnson Rice amp Company from Howard Weil, where he worked from to as an energy analyst and an investment banker. His prior experience also includes time at Wood Mackenzie/Gintel and Boston Consulting Group. Additionally, Mr. Beer has previously served on the board of directors of International Shipholding NYSE: ISH , including on its audit chairman , compensation chairman and governance committees, and he currently serves as a board member of certain private entities.
- J. Michael Stice /
Current Share Structure
Daily Technical Chart for (NYSE: SD)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NYSE: SD)
More to come on (NYSE: SD)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in SD is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of SD and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of SD. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/