Recent News from (OTC: DJIFF)
| Dajin Presents at The MoneyShow in Las Vegas Nevada|
|VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dajin Resources Corp. (“Dajin”) (TSX-V:DJI) (OTCQB:DJIFF) (Germany:C2U1) is pleased to announce that it will be participating in The MoneyShow Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada, Monday, May 14 to Wednesday, May 16 at Ba...|
| Date: May, 10 2018 13:33|
| Dajin Presents at the Moneyshow in Las Vegas Nevada|
|(via TheNewswire) Vancouver, BC / TheNewswire / May 10, 2018 - Dajin Resources Corp. ("Dajin") (TSX-V: DJI) (OTCQB: DJIFF) (Germany: C2U1) is pleased to announce that it will be participating in the MoneyShow Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada, Monday, May 14 to Wednesday, May ...|
| Date: May, 10 2018 09:00|
| Dajin Resources and Geothermal Development Associates Sign Joint Venture Agreement|
|(via TheNewswire) Vancouver, BC / TheNewswire / May 1, 2018 - Dajin Resources Corp. ("Dajin") (TSX-V: DJI) (OTC: DJIFF) (Germany: C2U1) is pleased to announce that it has signed a Joint Venture Agreement (JV) with Geothermal Development Associates (GDA), Reno, Nevada. GDA's principle l...|
| Date: May, 01 2018 09:00|
| Lithium Junior Miner News For The Month Of April 2018|
|Welcome to the April 2017 edition of the "junior" lithium miner news. I have categorized those lithium miners that won't likely be in production much before 2020 as the juniors, rather than market cap as that fluctuates too much. April saw a slight fall in the lithium spot price, some reco...|
| Date: May, 01 2018 03:24|
| Lithium Miners News For The Month Of April 2018|
|Welcome to the April 2018 edition of the lithium miner news. This past month saw most lithium stock prices start to recover after the severe falls of the first quarter. Lithium spot and contract price news During April, 99.5% lithium carbonate China spot prices were down 4.44%. Global ...|
| Date: April, 27 2018 11:44|
| Lithium Junior Miner News For The Month Of March 2018|
|Welcome to the March 2017 edition of the "junior" lithium miner news. I have categorized those lithium miners that won't likely be in production much before 2020 as the juniors, rather than market cap as that fluctuates too much. March saw some stock price recovery following the $25b battery...|
| Date: March, 28 2018 14:39|
| Lithium Miners News For The Month Of March 2018|
|Welcome to the March 2017 edition of the lithium miner news. This past month saw the stunning $25b battery deal between Volkswagen and Samsung SDI, LG Chem, and Contemporary Amperex Technology Ltd [CATL]; as well as the POSCO lithium deal with Pilbara Minerals, JR Optimum Nano talks to increas...|
| Date: March, 26 2018 10:20|
| Dajin Announces High Grade Lithium Assay results at Salinas Grandes Salar|
|HIGHLIGHTS High Lithium grades confirmed on Salinas Grandes salar Peak assay returned 1,353 milligrams/liter Lithium 60% of assays >500 mg/l Lithium and 16% >800 mg/l Lithium VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 28, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dajin Resources Corp. (“...|
| Date: February, 28 2018 17:37|
| Dajin Announces High Grade Lithium Assay Results at Salinas Grandes Salar|
|(via TheNewswire) HIGHLIGHTS High Lithium grades confirmed on Salinas Grandes salar Peak assay returned 1,353 milligrams/liter Lithium 60% of assays >500 mg/l Lithium and 16% >800 mg/l Lithium Vancouver, BC / TheNewswire / February 28, 2018 - Dajin Reso...|
| Date: February, 28 2018 08:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on DJIFF.
About Dajin Resources Corp. (OTC: DJIFF)
Dajin, is an early stage Lithium exploration company. Through its interest in Dajin Resources S.A. Dajin S.A. , it holds concessions or concession applications in Jujuy Province, Argentina that were acquired in regions known to contain brines with Lithium, Potassium and Boron values. These land holdings exceed , hectares , acres and are primarily located in the Salinas Grandes and Guayatayoc salt lake basins. Dajin S.A. is partnered with LSC Lithium Corporation LSC as operator has agreed to spend , , to earn a interest in Dajin S.A. Lithium properties. Exploration of the , hectares , acres in San Jose/Navidad minas has commenced where shallow brine samples were taken returning concentrations ranging from mg/l to , mg/l averaging mg/l Lithium. Dajin holds a interest in placer claims covering , acres , hectares in the Teels Marsh valley of Mineral County, Nevada. These claims are known to contain Lithium and Boron values and are adjacent to the birth place of US Borax Corp s first borax mine. Dajin also holds a interest in placer claims covering , acres , hectares in the Alkali Lake valley of Esmeralda County, Nevada, located miles kilometers northeast of Albemarle s Silver Peak Lithium brine operation in Clayton Valley.
- Brian Findlay / President, CEO
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Brian brings decades of senior management experience in various aspects of the industry. He learned the business from the ground up. Brian has broad experience in the industry from corporate development and international mining, to mergers and acquisitions, exploration and development, mine operations, corporate social responsibility to managing, financing and administration of public companies. His experience and managerial skills are now focused on the further development and growth of Dajin Resources Corp. Brian has participated in the raising of over million in investment capital for a number of junior resource and technology companies. Brian is an expert at managing public companies with international interests. It is Mr. Findlay s integrity, as an honest and dedicated CEO that builds trust and credibility with his shareholders. Brian is spearheading the company s strategic explorations and expansions.
- Catherine Hickson / COO
- Chief Operating Officer, Catherine is an exploration geologist and science manager with global experience. A volcanologist, regional mapper, geothermal geologist and community communication specialist she served with the Geological Survey of Canada as a research scientist and senior manager. During her distinguished year career she managed large multidisciplinary global teams doing regional mapping, geophysical and geochemical surveys as well as hazard and risk assessments. Since she has been working in the field of geothermal resources and more recently Lithium brine exploration. Cathie is a registered Professional Geoscientist , British Columbia Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists. She is also a member of Dajin Argentina SLA Board of Directors.
- Rachelle Findlay / Secretary
- Allison Rosenlund / Executive Assistant
- Mark Coolbaugh /
- Dr. Mark Coolbaugh is a renowned metals and geothermal geologist with years of project, research, and management experience in North and South America, Asia, and Europe. He currently holds senior positions with several exploration companies. His experience includes management of corporate and countrywide exploration programs, research and development of geothermal exploration tools and predictive models, assessment of geothermal and mineral projects, and construction of quantitative ore reserve models. He played an instrumental role in a number of greenfields geothermal and precious metal discoveries including discovery of the blind geothermal systems in Teels, Rhodes, and Columbus Marshes in southwestern Nevada.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $16,425,036 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 149,318,508 - 03/01/2018
- Float: 110,000,000 - 03/01/2018
Recent Filings from (OTC: DJIFF)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: DJIFF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: DJIFF)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: DJIFF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in DJIFF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of DJIFF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of DJIFF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/