Recent News from (OTC: DSGT)
| DSG Global, Inc. Begins Delivery of Fairway Rider G3 Golf Carts|
|1000 Vehicles Expected to be Delivered During 2018 SURREY, BC, April 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DSG Global, Inc. (OTC: DSGT) announced the delivery of its first Fairway Rider G3 Vehicles. The first shipment of 36 vehicles should reach California later today and be ready for deliver...|
| Date: April, 26 2018 08:30|
| DSG GLOBAL INC. Has Success at Both Golf Shows With New Product Line-up|
|SURREY, British Columbia , February 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- DSG GLOBAL INC. (DSGT) has completed their product introduction at the 2018 PGA Show in Orlando and the GIS Show in San Antonio Texas . They presented first ever 12" INFINITY HIGH DEFINITION display solution replacing our c...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: February, 21 2018 08:30|
| DSG Global Inc. Plans to Bring Blockchain to the Golf Industry|
|SURREY, British Columbia , January 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- DSG Global, Inc. (OTCQB: DSGT) The company today announced that it has taken initial steps to move in the direction of exploring potential use cases that it has identified for blockchain and its related technologies to be appli...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: January, 23 2018 06:30|
| DSG Global Introduces the New Infinity 12.1" & 7" HD Screen and The New 3G/LTE Tag at the PGA Show in Orlando on January 24th, 25th, 26th|
|SURREY, British Columbia , January 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- DSG GLOBAL INC.(OTCQB: DSGT) is introducing to the world market the first ever Infinity 12" High Definition display. It is equipped with streaming music, video, bluetooth, stock market and sports scores, the top-graded flyovers...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: January, 17 2018 10:46|
| DSG Global Inc. Issues Letter to Shareholders|
|LOS ANGELES and VANCOUVER, British Columbia , January 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- DSG Global Inc. (OTCQB: DSGT), the world's leading provider of the patented GPS golf tag management and on-course media system, issued a letter to shareholders with an update on 2017. "2017 posed numer...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: January, 10 2018 08:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on DSGT.
About DSG Global Inc (OTC: DSGT)
DSG Global Inc. DSGT is one of the new breed of Software as a Service SaaS companies that are dominating the IT industry. DSGT provides electronic tracking systems fleet management solutions and mobile digital data for players. Our clients are using DSGT s patented technology to significantly reduce costs, increase safety and enhance customer satisfaction. DSGT has historically focused on the golf industry, where golf course operators manage their fleet of golf carts, turf equipment, and utility vehicles remotely using DSGT s SaaS Technology. DSGT is now addressing the PACE OF PLAY problems that exist on golf courses today and introducing the new electric single fairway rider G to the golf industry. The new Fairway Rider G will be equipped with the patented G/LTE tag for tracking and the new Infinity. DSG Global is also introducing the new Infinity . DSGT is aggressively branching into several revenue streams, through programmatic advertising, licensing, distribution, commercial fleet management and agricultural applications.
- Robert Silzer / CEO, CFO, President, Secretary
- Robert has over years experience in the GPS tracking and fleet solutions industries. He is the founder of our subsidiary, DSG TAG Systems Inc. and has served as Chief Executive Officer of DSG TAG Systems since its inception in April . Robert serves as our President, Chief Executive Officer. Prior to establishing DSG TAG, Mr. Silzer and his team designed a total golf solution that addressed the growing needs in Golf Course management. Through a series of mergers and acquisitions different companies with diversified hardware and software platforms, he founded GPS Industries in , serving as its CEO, Chairman and Director until .
- Stephen Jonston /
- Stephen is the founding is the founding Partner of Global Golf Advisors and one of the leading authorities on operational analysis and financial solutions for golf businesses. Mr. Johnston began his career at the accounting firm of Thorne Gunn/Thorne Riddell in Toronto in . He earned his Chartered Accountant designation while with Thorne Riddell in and became a partner in . His audit experience with major accounts subsequently expanded into real estate, communications and insurance. When the firm became known as KPMG, he continued as an Audit Partner and in created the KPMG Golf Industry Practice and assumed responsibility as National Director. In he purchased the KPMG Golf Industry Practice and created Global Golf Advisors Inc., bringing with him the entire staff complement and client files to the new firm. At Global Golf Advisors, Stephen s focus is developing financial and business solutions for private clubs, public golf courses and resorts, golf communities, investors and lenders. He provides a keen insight for banking and finance solutions arising from his years of advising numerous international financial institutions.
- James Singerling /
- James served as the CEO of Club Managers Association of America CMAA , the foremost professional association for managers of membership clubs in the US, from until his retirement in . In this role, James was credited for elevating the professional role of club managers by creating industrystandard development and certification programs. For over two decades, he spearheaded efforts to adopt the general manager/chief operating officer model at clubs nationwide, raising the qualifications and quality of club managers. Mr. Singerling is also recognized for building new relationships for the industry with federal and state governments and within the association community.
- Jason Sugarman /
- With over years experience, Jason Sugarman is a leader in the finance industry in the areas of assetbased lending, private equity, and debt investments. He has been a principal investor and financier of all asset classes and has led real estate, financial services, and infrastructure investments both domestically and overseas. Mr. Sugarman s current concentration is on private equity transactions. He serves on the boards of a number of private and public companies and has invested in several professional sports teams including Los Angeles Football Club and Oklahoma City Dodgers. He is married with three boys and lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Rupert Wainright /
- Rupert has served as president and chief creative of Adore Creative, an integrated advertising and creative services agency with offices in London, Paris, Moscow, Sao Paulo, and Los Angeles. There he leads a talented staff and top tier production professionals to create commercials working with global clients. Adore Creative has built a unparalleled record of winning campaigns for the Olympics, the FIFA World Cup, Reebok, AT amp T, Fox Sports One TV, and others. As a director, Mr. Wainwright has shot all over the world and won awards for such US and International Fortune clients as ATT, Sprint, Honda, Sprite, Walmart, Reebok, Footlocker, Gatorade, McDonalds, Converse, GHI, Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank, Deutsche Telekom, Barilla, BP Disney, Fritos, and his campaign for Reebok won Ad week s highest Award, the Grand Effie, for the most effective advertising campaign of . Mr. Wainwright is also the director of the feature films The Fog , which was at the US Box Office opening weekend, and Stigmata produced by MGM, among others. From to he was the founder and CEO of the independent production company, Fragile Films.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,067,212 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 850,000,000 - 01/31/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 426,884,808 - 02/22/2018
- Float: 208,770,456 - 01/31/2018
Recent Filings from (OTC: DSGT)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: DSGT)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: DSGT)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: DSGT)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in DSGT is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of DSGT and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of DSGT. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/