Recent News from (OTC: MRIC)
| MRI Interventions Announces CE Mark for the SmartFlow® Cannula|
|IRVINE, Calif., May 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MRI Interventions, Inc. (OTCQB:MRIC) a leader in Precision MRI-Guided Therapy, including Biologics and Drug Delivery, today announced CE Mark approval for the SmartFlow Cannula. The CE Marked SmartFlow device is indicated for the delivery of ...|
| Date: May, 17 2018 16:05|
| MRI Interventions, Inc. to Announce First Quarter 2018 Results on May 15|
|IRVINE, Calif., May 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MRI Interventions, Inc. (OTCQB:MRIC) announced that it will release financial results for its 2018 first quarter, which ended March 31, 2018, on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 after the market close. The company will subsequently conduct a conference ...|
| Date: May, 09 2018 16:05|
| MRI Interventions, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results on March 15|
|IRVINE, Calif., March 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MRI Interventions, Inc. (OTCQB:MRIC) announced that it will release financial results for its 2017 fourth quarter and full year, which ended December 31, 2017, on Thursday, March 15, 2018 before the market open. The company will subsequentl...|
| Date: March, 08 2018 09:00|
| MRI Interventions, Inc. Announces Record 629 ClearPoint® Cases in 2017|
|IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MRI Interventions, Inc. (OTCQB:MRIC), a commercial stage medical device company focused on precision MRI-Guided Neurosurgical procedures, today announced revenues for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2017. Joe Burnett, ...|
| Date: February, 06 2018 08:09|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on MRIC.
About MRI Interventions Inc (OTC: MRIC)
MRI Interventions, a commercial stage medical technology company, is focused on creating innovative platforms for performing the next generation of minimally invasive surgical procedures. The company s FDA cleared and CE marked ClearPoint system utilizes a hospital s existing diagnostic or intraoperative MRI scanner to enable a range of minimally invasive procedures in the brain. Building on the imaging power of MRI, the company s interventional platforms strive to improve patient care while reducing procedure costs and times. For more information, please visit www.MRIInterventions.com.
- Joseph M. Burnett / CEO, President
- Peter G. Piferi / COO
- Mr. Piferi joined the company in December as Chief Operating Officer. He has over years of experience in the areas of product development, operations, engineering and production in the medical device industry. From March to December , Mr. Piferi served as Vice President, Endovascular Technologies for Edwards Lifesciences Corporation. In addition, he has served as Vice President at Kriton Medical Inc. and Orbus Medical Technologies, Inc., and as Director of Advanced Engineering at Cordis Corporation.
- Harold Hurwitz / CFO
- Mr. Hurwitz joined the company in March . From February to January , Mr. Hurwitz served as Chief Executive Officer of ProDex, Inc., a publiclytraded contract engineering and manufacturing company serving the medical device, factory automation and scientific research markets. Mr. Hurwitz also was Chief Financial Officer of ProDex from October , when he joined that company, to January , and was a Director from May to January . From April to February , Mr. Hurwitz served as Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Interventional Spine, Inc., a venturebacked medical device company. Prior to joining Interventional Spine, Mr. Hurwitz served as Principal Consultant with McDermott amp Bull, a retained executive search firm, from December to March , where he led the life science and medical technology practice. Mr. Hurwitz served as an independent consultant from December to December , with his primary client during that time being Micro Therapeutics, Inc., then a publiclytraded medical device company subsequently acquired by ev , Inc., and now part of Medtronic plc . He was Chief Financial Officer of Micro Therapeutics, Inc. from December to December . Earlier in his career, Mr. Hurwitz was a Partner with Coopers amp Lybrand L.L.P. now part of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP , where he was a Business Assurance Partner.
- Wendelin Maners / VP, Sales amp Mktg.
- Ms. Maners joined the company in December as Vice President, Marketing, and in April became Vice President, Sales and Marketing. She has more than two decades of global medical device experience focused on the marketing, acquisition, and licensing of medical device technologies. Prior to joining MRI Interventions, Ms. Maners served as Vice President, Emerging Technologies with CSA Medical, where she managed commercial marketing for the company s products, led market development efforts for the company s emerging applications in new market and disease segments and developed internal and external product training programs. Prior to her time with CSA Medical, Ms. Maners served for over years in various roles at Boston Scientific Corporation, most recently as Vice President, Strategy and Business Development. During that time, she developed and executed acquisition strategies in the Neuromodulation and Electrophysiology markets, managed and built technology and venture capital business relationships to assemble a portfolio of investment options for supported divisions and served as a delegate Board member/observer for Boston Scientific investments, including Cyberonics, Northstar Neuroscience, Neuropace, Intelect Medical, IntraPace, Quallion and MRI Interventions.
- Kimble L. Jenkins / Chairman
- Joseph M. Burnett /
- R. John Fletcher / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- John N. Spencer, Jr. / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $34,766,211 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 200,000,000 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 10,730,312 - 03/09/2018
- Float: 1,501,436 - 02/22/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: MRIC)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: MRIC)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: MRIC)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: MRIC)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in MRIC is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of MRIC and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of MRIC. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/