Recent News from (OTC: RDEMF)
| Red Eagle Mining reports Q1 results|
|Red Eagle Mining ( OTCQX:RDEMF ): Q1 EPS of -C$0.01 Press Release More news on: Red Eagle Mining Corp., Earnings news and commentary, Energy stocks news, , |
| Date: May, 16 2018 10:17|
| Red Eagle Mining Reports Q1 2018 Financial Results|
|VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red Eagle Mining Corporation (TSX:R) (BVL:R) (OTCQX:RDEMF) is pleased to announce financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2018 and an update on operations at the Santa Rosa Gold Project, Antioquia, Colombia. ...|
| Date: May, 16 2018 05:30|
| Red Eagle Mining Completes Amalgamation|
|VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red Eagle Mining Corporation (TSX:R) (BVL:R) (OTCQX:RDEMF) is pleased to announce closing of the acquisition of all the issued and outstanding common shares of Red Eagle Exploration Limited (“ XR ”, formerly kno...|
| Date: April, 24 2018 05:30|
| Red Eagle Mining Intersects 0.80 Metres at 108 Grams Gold per Tonne|
|VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 23, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red Eagle Mining Corporation (TSX:R) (BVL:R) (OTCQX:RDEMF) is pleased to announce results from ongoing underground delineation drilling at the San Ramon Gold Mine, Santa Rosa Gold Project, Antioquia, Colombia....|
| Date: April, 23 2018 05:30|
| Red Eagle Mining Reports Full Year 2017 Financial Results|
|VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 28, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red Eagle Mining Corporation (TSX:R) (BVL:R) (OTCQX:RDEMF) is pleased to announce financial and operating results for the year ending December 31, 2017. The focus for the second half of 2017 was to complete enough under...|
| Date: March, 28 2018 05:30|
| Resource Sector Digest: The Market Is Right About Eldorado Gold|
|The market is right about Eldorado Gold as we will discuss in this week's Resource Sector Digest . ( Vol. 120 - March 19, 2018 ) Brought to you by Itinerant and The Investment Doctor . In case you missed out on previous editions of this newsletter, simply click here , here or h...|
| Date: March, 27 2018 07:53|
| Red Eagle Mining and Red Eagle Exploration Announce Amalgamation|
|VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 02, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red Eagle Mining Corporation (TSX:R) (BVL:R) (OTCQX:RDEMF) and Red Eagle Exploration Limited (TSXV:XR) are pleased to announce that they have entered into a definitive amalgamation agreement (“ Amalgamation Agreement...|
| Date: March, 02 2018 18:28|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on RDEMF.
About Red Eagle Mining Corp. (OTC: RDEMF)
Red Eagle Mining Corporation is developing the Santa Rosa Gold Project in Colombia.
- Ian Paul Slater / CEO
- Robert Wiltshire Bell / COO
- Chui Kai Wong / CFO
- Lara Jay Wilson / Corporate Secretary
- Patrick Balit / VP, Corp. Dev.
- David Thomas / VP, Exploration
- Ian Paul Slater / Chairman
- Robert Wiltshire Bell /
- Stephen Dixon /
- Jeffrey Robert Mason /
- Jeffrey Mason is a Chartered Professional Accountant and holds an Institute of Corporate Directors designation. He has extensive experience in the exploration, development, construction and operation of precious and base metals projects in the Americas, Asia and Africa including years as a Principal and Chief Financial Officer of Hunter Dickinson Inc. Mr. Mason has served as Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Secretary and Board Director for more than public companies listed on the TSX, TSX Venture Exchange, NYSE American and NASDAQ. Mr. Mason currently acts as an independent Board Advisor of Great Panther Silver Limited, a Director and the Audit Chair of Red Eagle Mining Corporation, a Director of Amarc Resources Ltd. and Director and Audit Chair of Libero Mining Corporation.
- Robert Bruce Pease /
- Mr. Pease has been involved with mineral exploration and mine development projects worldwide for the past years. In , Mr. Pease formed Terrane Metals Corp. with the intent to develop the Mt Milligan GoldCopper project northwest of Prince George. Terrane advanced the project through exploration, development, and mine permitting. Construction commenced in the spring , and ultimately Terrane Metals was acquired by Thompson Creek Mining in late for million. He is also a former Director and Strategic Advisor to Richfield Ventures Corp., a junior gold mining company who discovered Blackwater gold project in British Columbia. Richfield was acquired in by New Gold Inc for million. Prior to becoming President and CEO of Terrane, Mr. Pease was employed by the Placer Dome group for the majority of his professional career.
- Jay Sujir /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $89,431,524 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 391,214,014 - 01/18/2018
- Float: 220,065,369 - 07/18/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: RDEMF)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: RDEMF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: RDEMF)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: RDEMF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in RDEMF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of RDEMF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of RDEMF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/