Recent News from (OTC: RGRX)
| RegeneRx Receives Notice of Allowance of U.S. Patent for Treatment of Corneal Wounds|
|ROCKVILLE, Md. , March 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: RGRX) ("the Company" or "RegeneRx"), a clinical-stage drug development company focused on tissue protection, repair and regeneration, today announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPT...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: March, 14 2018 09:17|
| RegeneRx Secures $1 Million in Funding|
|ROCKVILLE, Md. , March 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: RGRX) ("the Company" or "RegeneRx"), a clinical-stage drug development company focused on tissue protection, repair and regeneration, today announced that it entered into a Warrant Reprice Agreement...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: March, 02 2018 11:32|
| Key U.S. Dry Eye Patent Issued to RegeneRx|
|ROCKVILLE, Md. , Feb. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: RGRX)("the Company" or "RegeneRx"), a clinical-stage drug development company focused on tissue protection, repair and regeneration, today announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (U...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: February, 22 2018 07:54|
| RegeneRx Receives Canadian Patent for Treating Neurological Injury and Damage|
|ROCKVILLE, Md. , Feb. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: RGRX) ("the Company" or "RegeneRx"), a clinical-stage drug development company focused on tissue protection, repair and regeneration, today announced that the Canadian Patent Office has issued ...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: February, 14 2018 09:25|
| RegeneRx JV Announces Results of ARISE-2 Dry Eye Trial|
|ROCKVILLE, Md. , Oct. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: RGRX) ("the Company" or "RegeneRx"), a clinical-stage drug development company focused on tissue protection, repair and regeneration, today announced the results of its phase 3 dry eye trial sponso...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: October, 31 2017 08:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on RGRX.
About RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTC: RGRX)
RegeneRx is a publicly traded, clinical stage, biopharmaceutical company engaged in the design, research and development of novel peptides targeted at diseases with unmet medical needs. RegeneRx s mission is to research and develop novel pharmaceuticals that protect and repair tissue and organ damage caused by disease, trauma or other pathology.
- J.J. Finkelstein / President, CEO
- Mr. Finkelstein has served as our President and Chief Executive Officer and a member of our Board of Directors since . Mr. Finkelstein also served as our Chief Executive Officer from to and as the Vice Chairman of our Board of Directors from to . Mr. Finkelstein has worked as an executive officer and consultant in the bioscience industry for the past years, including serving from to as chief executive officer of Cryomedical Sciences, Inc., a publiclytraded medical device company. Mr. Finkelstein has significant experience in developing earlystage companies. He has been responsible for the regulatory approval and marketing of several medical devices in the U.S. and abroad. Mr. Finkelstein has served on the executive committee of the Board of Directors of the Technology Council of Maryland since , MdBio, Inc. since and currently chairs the MdBio Foundation, all of which are nonprofit entities that support bioscience development and education in the State of Maryland. Mr. Finkelstein received a business degree in finance from the University of Texas.
- Dane Saglio / CFO
- Mr. Saglio was appointed the Company s Chief Financial Officer on April , . Mr. Saglio previously was engaged as a consultant with the Company since October . Mr. Saglio holds a BS degree in business administration from the University of Maryland and is a Certified Public Accountant inactive in Maryland. Mr. Saglio has over years of corporate finance experience across a broad range of industries primarily at the senior level. He is experienced in the biotechnology field having previously worked for EntreMed Inc., from including serving as chief financial officer from . Mr. Saglio currently is employed with the Company on a parttime basis.
- Lori Smith / Administrator
- Allan L. Goldstein / Chairman
- Dr. Goldstein has served as the Chairman of our Board of Directors and our Chief Scientific Advisor since he founded our company in . Dr. Goldstein has been a Professor of Biochemistry since and served as Chairman of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences until . Dr. Goldstein is a recognized expert in the field of immunology and protein chemistry, having authored over scientific articles in professional journals. He is also the inventor on over issued and/or pending patents in biochemistry, immunology, cardiology, cancer and wound healing. Dr. Goldstein discovered several important compounds, including T a , which is marketed worldwide, and T , which is the basis for RegeneRx s clinical program. Dr. Goldstein has served on the Board of Trustees of the Sabin Vaccine Institute since and on the Board of Directors of the Richard B. and Lynne V. Cheney Cardiovascular Institute since . Dr. Goldstein has also done pioneering work in the area of medical education, developing distance learning programs offered through Frontiers in Medicine, a medical education series that Dr. Goldstein developed.
- Mauro Bove /
- Mr. Bove has served as a member of our Board of Directors since and has more than years of business and management experience within the pharmaceutical industry. Mr. Bove is currently serving as a Business Development consultant to emerging pharmaceutical companies in Asia, including Lee s Pharmaceuticals after leading for more than years Corporate amp Business Development of SigmaTau Finanziaria S.p.A., the holding company of SigmaTau Group, a leading international pharmaceutical company SigmaTau Finanziaria S.p.A. and its affiliates are collectively our largest stockholder . Mr. Bove, who resigned this role with SigmaTau on March , , has also held a number of senior positions in business, licensing and corporate development within SigmaTau Group. Mr. Bove obtained his law degree at the University of Parma, Italy, in . In , he attended the Academy of American and International Laws at the International and Comparative Law Center, Dallas, Texas.
- Don Elsey /
- Mr. Elsey has served as a member of our Board of Directors since September . Currently Mr. Elsey serves as CFO of Regado Biosciences, a public, latestage clinical development biopharmaceutical company. From December to February Mr. Elsey served as chief financial officer of LifeCell, Inc., a privately held regenerative medicine company. From June to December , he served in numerous finance capacities, most recently as senior vice president and chief financial officer, at Emergent BioSolutions Inc., a publicly held biopharmaceutical company. He served as the director of finance and administration at IGEN International, Inc., a publicly held biotechnology company, and its successor BioVeris Corporation, from April to June . Prior to joining IGEN, Mr. Elsey served as director of finance at Applera, a genomics and sequencing company, and in several finance positions at International Business Machines, Inc. He received an M.B.A. in finance and a B.A. in economics from Michigan State University. Mr. Elsey is a certified management accountant.
- Joseph C. McNay /
- Mr. McNay has served as a member of our Board of Directors since . He is currently Chairman, Chief Investment Officer and Managing Principal of Essex Investment Management Company, LLC, positions he has held since when he founded Essex. He has direct portfolio management responsibilities for a variety of funds and on behalf of private clients. He is also a member of the firm s Management Board. Prior to founding Essex, Mr. McNay was Executive Vice President and Director of Endowment Management amp Research Corp. from . Prior to that, Mr. McNay was Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager at the Massachusetts Company. Currently he is serving as Trustee of National Public Radio, Trustee of the Dana Farber Cancer Institute, and is a Trustee and member of the Children s Hospital Investment Committee. He received his A.B. degree from Yale University and his M.B.A. degree in finance from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $23,604,786 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 200,000,000 - 03/31/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 109,789,703 - 11/10/2017
- Float: 45,819,317 - 06/30/2016
Recent Filings from (OTC: RGRX)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: RGRX)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: RGRX)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: RGRX)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in RGRX is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of RGRX and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of RGRX. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/