Recent News from (OTC: RKNEF)
|Redknee Solutions Inc. (dba Optiva) to Host Corporate Update Conference Call Prior to AGM on March 28, 2018|
|Redknee Solutions Inc. (dba Optiva) to Host Corporate Update Conference Call Prior to AGM on March 28, 2018 Canada NewsWire TORONTO, March 21, 2018 TORONTO , March 21, 2018 /CNW/ - Redknee Solutions Inc. ( dba Optiva) (TSX: RKN), an innovative software company that del...|
|Source: Canada Newswire|
|Date: March, 21 2018 07:00|
|Redknee Solutions Write-Up|
|Redknee Solutions Inc. ( RKNEF ) is an owner-operator led, although not controlled, Canadian software company with a strong value proposition, undergoing a turnaround that has been undervalued by the market. In my opinion, this investment idea fits the description of an ‘Ick’ i...|
|Date: February, 28 2018 12:48|
|Optiva is Now a Telco-Focused Google Cloud Technology Partner|
|Optiva is Now a Telco-Focused Google Cloud Technology Partner Canada NewsWire TORONTO, Feb. 22, 2018 New Optiva™ solutions offer carrier-grade, end-to-end, converged billing BSS product developed on Google Cloud Platform TORONTO , Feb. 22, 2018 /CNW/ - Redknee S...|
|Source: Canada Newswire|
|Date: February, 22 2018 09:00|
|Optiva is Now a Telco-focused Google Cloud Technology Partner|
|TORONTO , February 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- New Optiva™ solutions offer carrier-grade, end-to-end, converged billing BSS product developed on Google Cloud Platform Redknee Solutions Inc. (TSX: RKN) dba Optiva ("Optiva"), an innovative software company that delivers mission-crit...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
|Date: February, 22 2018 09:00|
|Laughing Water Capital Year End Letter 2017|
|Read more ...|
|Date: February, 09 2018 03:09|
|Redknee Solutions Announces Name Change to Optiva(TM) and Advances Strategic Plan|
|Redknee Solutions Announces Name Change to Optiva™ and Advances Strategic Plan Canada NewsWire TORONTO, Jan. 16, 2018 New branding aligns with and further catalyzes company's transformation TORONTO , Jan. 16, 2018 /CNW/ - Redknee Solutions Inc. (TSX: RKN), an inn...|
|Source: Canada Newswire|
|Date: January, 16 2018 09:00|
|Redknee Solutions Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides|
|The following slide deck was published by Redknee Solutions Inc. in conjunction with their 2017 Q4 earnings Read more ...|
|Date: December, 08 2017 13:15|
|Redknee Solutions' (RKNEF) CEO Danielle Royston on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript|
|Redknee Solutions (RKNEF) Q4 2017 Earnings Conference Call December 07, 2017 08:30 AM ET Executives Danielle Royston - CEO Anin Basu - CFO Analysts Todd Coupland - CIBC Steven Lee - Raymond James Paul Treiber - RBC Capital Markets Ralph Garcea - Echelon Wealth Partners ...|
|Date: December, 07 2017 12:35|
|Redknee Solutions reports FY results|
|Redknee Solutions ( OTCPK:RKNEF ): FY EPS of -$0.49 Revenue of $137.92M (-19.4% Y/Y) Press Release More news on: Redknee Solutions Inc., Earnings news and commentary, Tech stocks news, ,|
|Date: December, 06 2017 23:20|
|Greenhaven Road Capital Q3 - Fund Of Funds Is A Terrible Business...|
|By VW Staff Dear Fellow Investors, If you want to outperform the market over a multi-year period, which I do, then you have to be willing to accept short-term losses and periods of underperformance. To reach the top decile, even for a temporary period, means having a portfolio that is su...|
|Date: October, 31 2017 12:28|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Redknee Solutions Inc. (OTC: RKNEF)
- Danielle Royston / CEO
- Danielle Royston is the Chief Executive Officer of Redknee, Inc. Her previous experience includes more than years in the enterprise software sector holding various positions at IBM, Trilogy and Freescale Semiconductor. She was at Trilogy for ten years and held a variety of positions in Human Resources, including Director of Trilogy University, Trilogy s nationally known corporate university and R amp D incubator. She has been featured in Harvard Business Review and Fast Company. Danielle earned her bachelor s degree in Computer Science in from Stanford University.
- Lucas Skoczowski / CEO
- David Charron / CFO, Corporate Secretary
- David Charron is the Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary of Redknee. David is responsible for all financial and corporate matters of the company, including financial and management reporting, financial planning and analysis and investor relations as well as Redknee s legal function. Prior to joining Redknee in July as VP Financial Planning amp Analysis, David held senior finance positions with Nortel Networks Corporation and The Descartes Systems Group. David has a Bachelor of Engineering as well as a Masters of Business Administration degree, both from McMaster University in Canada. He is also a Chartered Professional Accountant of Ontario CPA, CMA and is a member of Professional Engineers Ontario.
- Scott Brighton / Chairman
- Scott Brighton was appointed to the Board in . He has over years of experience in technology, including enterprise software and telecommunications. Scott is President and CEO of Aurea Software, an enterprise software company that helps global enterprises create transformative experiences for their end customers, and previously served as President and CEO of Artemis International, a global project and portfolio management software company. Scott has also held several leadership and senior positions at Trilogy Software, A.T. Kearney and Arthur D Little. Scott has a BS in Computer Engineering from Bucknell University and an MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.
- Demetrios Anaipakos / Demetrios Anaipakos was appointed to the Redknee board in , he is a graduate of Stanford University and Stanford Law School. He has over years of experience handling a wide variety of complex legal issues and disputes, with a significant emphasis in software, telecommunications, commercial, and intellectual property matters. Among these engagements, Mr. Anaipakos has worked closely with a Canadian company as part of a very successful effort to license its patented technologies in the mobile telephony space worldwide. Mr. Anaipakos is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has garnered numerous professional accolades, including as a Super Lawyer in every year since that designation began. His work has been featured in numerous international news publications as well as other media.
- Keith Graham / Keith joined the Board of Directors in . He brings over years of investment industry experience as a Portfolio Manager and Senior Executive with firms such as AGF Funds Inc, Trimark Investments amp the Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board. He is also the Founder and President of Rondeau Capital Inc., a private investment and advisory company. Keith is a Chartered Financial Analyst CFA Charterholder, and earned a Master of Business Administration from the Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario. He is the Past Board Chair of Ronald McDonald House Charities Toronto and has governance experience in several other nonprofit amp private enterprises. Mr. Graham currently serves as the Lead Independent Director of the Board and as Chair of the Audit Committee. He is considered an independent director for purposes of NI and NI .
- Chris Helling / Chris Helling was appointed to the Board of Directors in , bringing over years of corporate legal and transactional experience to the board. Chris founded Lancaster Helling in , and is responsible for corporate legal matters such as general counsel services, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, employment, licensing, realestate leases, franchise relationships, debt and equity transactions and intellectual property. Prior to this Chris served as General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer of AIM Technologies where he was responsible for the company s legal affairs. He also worked for the law firm Touchstone, Bernays, Johnston, Beall amp Smith, L.L.P in Dallas, Texas. Chris holds a J.D. from SMU Dedman School of Law and B.A in Economics from Stanford University. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Dallas Bar Association, the Austin Bar Association, is a Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation and is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Northern District of Texas.
- Christy Jones / Christy joined the Board of Directors in . She has extensive experience serving on Boards and has a successful career as an executive and entrepreneur bringing new technologies to market. Christy cofounded Trilogy Software, one of the largest privately held companies, where she served as Director of Marketing and Divisional General Manager through . She went on to found pcOrder.com, an early innovator in internet commerce, where she served as President and led the company to become public valued at over billion. She also founded Extend Fertility and continues to serve on its Board of Directors. Christy has been honored as Ernst and Young s National Young Entrepreneur of the Year , a Top Young Innovator by MIT s Technology Review and as an Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellow. She earned a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Stanford University. Ms. Jones currently serves as a member of the Audit Committee and the Nomination and Governance Committee and is considered an independent director for purposes of NI and NI .
- Andrew Price / Andrew Price was appointed to the Redknee Board in bringing many years of experience as Chief Financial Officer at ESW Capital and its group of over affiliated enterprise software companies where he is responsible for accounting, tax, treasury, financial planning and M amp A activities. Prior to this Andrew was part of the Trilogy management team and had a successful career in software development and product management at Trilogy. Andrew holds a BA in Computer Science and BS in Electrical Engineering from Rice University.
- Farhan Thawar / Farhan was appointed to the Board of Directors in and brings extensive experience as an executive with technology companies. Farhan cofounded and currently serves as Chief Technology Officer of the computer software company Helpful.com. He previously served as the Chief Technology Officer for Mobile and Vice President of Engineering at Pivotal Software, Inc. and as the VicePresident of Engineering at Xtreme Labs . In , Farhan was recognized as one of Toronto s Top Most Powerful People by Eye Weekly. Farhan has a Master of Business Administration in Risk Management and Financial Engineering from the University of Toronto s Rotman School of Management and holds a Bachelor of Mathematics and Computer Science with Electrical Engineering from the University of Waterloo. Mr. Thawar currently serves as a member of the Nomination and Governance Committee and is considered an independent director for purposes of NI and NI .
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $90,939,706 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 108,519,936 - 06/30/2017
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: RKNEF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: RKNEF)
More to come on (OTC: RKNEF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in RKNEF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of RKNEF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of RKNEF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/