Recent News from (OTC: SMLR)
| Semler Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results|
|SAN JOSE, Calif. , May 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Semler Scientific, Inc. (OTCQB: SMLR), an emerging growth company that provides technology solutions to improve the clinical effectiveness and efficiency of healthcare providers, today reported financial results for the three months ende...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: May, 01 2018 08:03|
| Semler Reports Fourth Quarter and Yearly 2017 Financial Results|
|SAN JOSE, Calif. , Feb. 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Semler Scientific, Inc. (OTCQB: SMLR), an emerging growth company that provides technology solutions to improve the clinical effectiveness and efficiency of healthcare providers, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter ...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: February, 28 2018 08:03|
| Semler Scientific beats by $0.08, beats on revenue|
|Semler Scientific (NASDAQ: SMLR ): Q3 EPS of -$0.01 beats by $0.08 . More news on: Semler Scientific Inc, Earnings news and commentary, Healthcare stocks news, , Read more ... |
| Date: October, 31 2017 08:05|
| Semler Reports Third Quarter and Year-to-Date 2017 Financial Results|
|PORTLAND, Ore. , Oct. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Semler Scientific, Inc. (OTCQB: SMLR), an emerging growth company that provides technology solutions to improve the clinical effectiveness and efficiency of healthcare providers, today reported financial results for the third quarter and...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: October, 31 2017 08:03|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on SMLR.
About Semler Scientific, Inc. (OTC: SMLR)
Semler Scientific, Inc. is an emerging medical risk assessment company. Its mission is to develop, manufacture and market patented products that assist healthcare providers in monitoring patients and evaluating chronic diseases. Semler s first patented and U.S. Food and Drug Administration cleared product, is FloChec. FloChec is used in the office setting to allow providers to measure arterial blood flow in the extremities and is a useful tool for internists and primary care physicians for whom it was previously impractical to conduct blood flow measurements. Additional information about Semler can be found at www.semlerscientific.com.
- Douglas MurphyChutorian / CEO
- Dr. Douglas MurphyChutorian has served as a member of our Board of Directors since September and as our Chief Executive Officer since October , . Dr. MurphyChutorian has had broad, diverse career experience in healthcare over the past years, stretching from clinician, academician, inventor, entrepreneur, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Board, and consultant to financial firms. Since April , , he has been Managing Director of Select Healthcare Capital, LLC. Dr. MurphyChutorian is a named inventor on more than patents, and has guided more than products through various regulatory approval processes. His business career has included extensive involvement in all facets of the medical industry from financial, research and development, manufacturing, marketing and sales, regulatory, reimbursement, and clinical trials. His breadth of healthcare experience includes all major sectors of the industry: medical devices, health services, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and managed care. He received his B.A. and M.D. from Columbia University. He completed his Internal Medicine residency at New York University/Bellevue Medical Center and his fellowship in Cardiology at Stanford University Medical Center. He has served as a faculty member in interventional cardiology at both Stanford and Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. MurphyChutorian s experience as a cardiologist, inventor and executive qualify him to be our Director and Chief Executive Officer.
- Daniel E. Conger / VP, Fin. amp Acct.
- Mr. Daniel E. Conger has served as our Vice President of Finance since October . From September until joining our company, Mr. Conger worked at Bacchus Vascular and its acquirer Covidien, Inc., a medical device, supplies and pharmaceuticals company, where he was the Plant Controller for the San Jose plant. At Covidien, Mr. Conger was responsible for creation of a million annual budget, leading a team of six people. He had sole responsibility for preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements, and presented quarterly results to executive management of the global business unit. Mr. Conger has been working in the medical device, startup and biotechnology industries since , and has experience designing internal control systems, implementing such systems, and running finance in a business centered manner. He received his B.S. in Business Administration from Humboldt State University in May and an MBA Accounting Option from California State University East Bay in June .
- Arthur N. Leibowitz /
- Wayne T. Pan /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $52,858,132 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 50,000,000 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 5,939,116 - 03/09/2018
- Float: 2,700,876 - 07/20/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: SMLR)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: SMLR)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: SMLR)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: SMLR)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in SMLR is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of SMLR and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of SMLR. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/