Recent News from (OTC: TNTY)
| True Nature Updates on Retail Strategy, Compounding and Staffing|
|ATLANTA, GA--(Marketwired - Aug 2, 2017) - True Nature Holding, Inc. ( OTCQB : TNTY ) (the "Company") today provides an update on its previously announced actions on business development and staffing: Price Choice Pharmacy Acquisition: On January 19, 2017 the Company entered into a Let...|
| Date: August, 02 2017 09:00|
| Ammo, Inc. Appoints Two Senior Executives to Board of Directors|
|SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 29, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMMO, Inc. (OTC:POWW), a premier American ammunitions developer, manufacturer and distributor, today announced it has appointed two highly accomplished, senior business executives to its Board of Directors: Russell William “Rusty...|
| Date: June, 29 2017 09:02|
| True Nature Holding Notes Progress on New Subsidiary|
|ATLANTA, GA--(Marketwired - Jun 1, 2017) - True Nature Holding, Inc. ( OTCQB : TNTY ) (the "Company") today issued the following notes on the progress of its new subsidiary formation: Community Health Subsidiary Updates, Appointment of CEO to Subsidiary The Company is in the process o...|
| Date: June, 01 2017 08:00|
| NetworkNewsBreaks - Top 10 Mid-day Percentage Gainers on May 18, 2017|
|Here is a list of stocks shaking up the markets today, with particular focus on NASDAQ and OTC small caps. The top gainers based on percentage: ARQL 34.12% – News: Presenting at EHA Congress on June 23 in Madrid, Spain TNTY 21.88% – News: Forms joint-venture subsidiary MRMD...|
| Date: May, 18 2017 12:00|
| True Nature Announces Targeted Community Health Initiative|
|ATLANTA, GA--(Marketwired - May 18, 2017) - True Nature Holding, Inc. ( OTCQB : TNTY ) (the "Company") today announced that it is rolling out a new initiative aimed supporting the need for lower cost pharmaceuticals within the medically underserved small town and rural marketplaces. T...|
| Date: May, 18 2017 11:26|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on TNTY.
About True Nature Holding, Inc. (OTC: TNTY)
True Nature Holding, Inc. OTCQB: TNTY is a public, development stage company focused on the consolidation of the compounding pharmacy industry through opportunistic acquisitions to create a national platform of quality focused, profitable and efficient businesses to serve both human and veterinary markets. Starting in the Southeast, the company intends to acquire compounding pharmacies across the US and rapidly scale through a combination of profitable, geographically feasible pharmacy acquisitions, organic growth and leveraging economies of scale. A roll up of compounding pharmacies also allows for the development of a proprietary compounding formulation library and intellectual property monetization with each acquisition.
- Louis DeLuca / COO
- Louis Deluca, age , is the COO of True Nature Holding, Inc. Mr. Deluca served as VP of Operations for Mondetta US, Inc. an online apparel designer and retailer from to where he built all operations for the USbased division. From to , he served as the COO of The Ivory Company, a multichannel home d cor retailer based in Atlanta, GA. where he developed and implemented All operations. From to Mr. Deluca was the Founder and CEO of Marietta Sign Company, a manufacturer, and designer of custom signage based in Atlanta, GA. selling in From to , he served The Home Depot in many capacities starting in store , after years opening new markets he left his store manager role and moved to corporate where he was promoted to positions of increasing responsibility in operations and logistics. He led the development of many innovative business changes from the rental truck fleet to the operations that delivered the companies first internet sales. He left the company as the Director of Inventory Planning and Sourcing, the company had grown to over stores. He received a Technical Drafting Certificate from Gwinnett Technical College in and studied Business Management at the University of Phoenix.
- Dr. Jordan Balencic / Chairman, Independent Director
- Dr. Jordan Balencic, D.O. age , who is a physician of internal medicine, entrepreneur and founder of businesses in the social marketing, telemedicine and web services areas. He graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in , and has a B.S. from Gannon University in Biology. He belongs to numerous professional organizations and is involved with the Veterans Administration as a primary care physician.
- James C Czirr / Independent Director
- Mr. Czirr is a seasoned public company executive with both early stage and more seasoned companies. Mr. Czirr is most recently involved with Galectin Therapeutics, Inc. NASDAQ:GALT , both personally and as an investment for his funds. He has served as Chairman of the Board for Galectin since February until recently along with being the managing member of an investment fund who is focused on emerging pharmaceutical business.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $2,038,600 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 500,000,000 - 02/08/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 20,385,998 - 02/08/2018
- Float: 4,744,877 - 05/02/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: TNTY)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: TNTY)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: TNTY)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: TNTY)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in TNTY is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of TNTY and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of TNTY. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/