Recent News from (OTC: VICA)
| HCi Viocare Comments on Recent Stock Volume and Price Increase|
|GLASGOW, SCOTLAND , Feb. 01, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HCi Viocare has been advised of a significant increase in the share price and trading volume of the Company's shares beginning Wednesday January 31, 2018. The Company has been advised by OTC Markets Group that the Company is the subjec...|
| Date: February, 01 2018 16:01|
| HCi Viocare Appoints Dr. John Doupis, MD, PhD to its Scientific Advisory Board|
|GLASGOW, SCOTLAND--(Marketwired - Oct 9, 2017) - HCi Viocare ("the Company" ( OTCQB : VICA )) is delighted to welcome Dr. John Doupis, MD, PhD to its team. Dr. Doupis joins the Scientific Advisory Board assuming the role of Director of Clinical Matters and Diabetes. Dr. Doupis is a ...|
| Date: October, 09 2017 08:40|
| HCi Viocare Ships its 4th Generation Athletic Smart Insole|
|GLASGOW, SCOTLAND--(Marketwired - Mar 23, 2017) - HCi Viocare ( OTCQB : VICA ) is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary HCi Viocare Technologies, the company behind the revolutionary sensing technology Flexisense™, has started shipping its 4th Generation ...|
| Date: March, 23 2017 16:00|
| HCi Viocare enters into discussions with Tharawat of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia|
|GLASGOW, SCOTLAND--(Marketwired - Feb 6, 2017) - HCi Viocare ( OTCQB : VICA ), is pleased to announce that it has entered into discussions with Tharawat of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to examine market potential collaboration in Prosthetics & Orthotics and Diabetic foot clinics. w...|
| Date: February, 06 2017 08:18|
| HCi Viocare enters into discussions with New Balance Athletics, Inc.|
|GLASGOW, SCOTLAND--(Marketwired - Dec 5, 2016) - HCi Viocare ( OTCQB : VICA ), is pleased to announce that it has entered into discussions with one of the major sport shoes manufacturers in the world, New Balance Athletics, Inc . www.hciviocare.com http://flexisense.hciviocare.co...|
| Date: December, 05 2016 08:27|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on VICA.
About HCi Viocare (OTC: VICA)
HCi Viocare OTCQB:VICA , has a dual, complementary business model of creating the first cross border independent chain of Prosthetics amp Orthotics P amp O and Diabetic Foot clinics in Europe and the Middle East and developing a wide portfolio of proprietary hardware solutions with first in line the Flexisense sensor system, aiming to empower the user by providing on demand information in the fields of Digital Health, Prosthetics, Orthotics, Diabetes, Assistive Devices, Sports and Wellbeing, and licensing to established industry participants. HCi Viocare is listed on the OTC Markets in the USA, has its executive office in Athens, Greece and R amp D center in Glasgow, UK. Please visit: www.hciviocare.com http://flexisense.hciviocare.com/
- Sotirios Leontaritis / President, Treasurer, CEO
- Mr. Leontaritis is a selfemployed private businessman residing in Athens, Greece He has been involved in the public markets for over years in numerous capacities. In , he was the cofounder of a public biotech startup company in Athens, Greece. Mr. Leontaritis is currently the founding and controlling shareholder of HCI Viocare, as well as the Company s primary funding partner.
- Nikolaos Kardaras / Secretary, Corporate Counsel
- Mr. Nikolaos Kardaras is member of the Piraeus Bar, having practiced law since . He graduated from the Law School of Athens, Greece in . His current practice encompasses the disciplines of maritime, commercial, civil, initiatives and investments law, acquisition and mergers, and international shipping and commercial transactions.
- Sergios Katsaros / Vice President
- Mr. Katsaros received a MEng Honours in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from the University of Bristol in and a MBA in International Business from the University of Bristol in association with Ecole nationale des ponts et chausses ENPC , France, in . Mr. Katsaros has worked for various large international conglomerates including Deutsche Borse AG, Mercedes Benz Hellas, Alpha Private Bank and ASC Energy. Mr. Katsaros has held various key positions in these business entities including the position of Key Account Manager. Over the recent years Mr. Katsaros has worked in the financial sector as a private banker handling relationship management and sales and also as an asset manager in cooperation with various Swiss entities. Mr. Katsaros also has significant experience having served as a team leader in the energy sector in the areas of business development and oil arbitrage.
- Jacqueline Danforth / Compliance Officer
- Christos Kapatos / Dr. Kapatos is the Company s Chief Technology Officer. He specializes in the fields of bioengineering, education, medical devices, healthcare automation, advanced prosthetics, orthotics and diabetic technologies, and medical technology startups. He has published a number of papers and has filed patents for prosthetic technologies. From to he was the innovation and commercialization director for Diolab Ltd, an international medical equipment company. From to present, he has worked with Scotsig, a company with small to medium equipment technology in the field of medical signal processing, as a medical devices, innovation and commercialization consultant. Dr. Kapatos received a BEng degree from Northumbria University in , an Msc degree in bioengineering from the University of Strathclyde in , a Msc degree related to new venture creation from Caledonian University Business School in , and a Phd in Bioengineering from the University of Strathclyde in .
- Nikolaos Kardaras / Mr. Nikolaos Kardaras is member of the Piraeus Bar, having practiced law since . He graduated from the Law School of Athens, Greece in . His current practice encompasses the disciplines of maritime, commercial, civil, initiatives and investments law, acquisition and mergers, and international shipping and commercial transactions.
- Sotirios Leontaritis / Mr. Leontaritis is a selfemployed private businessman residing in Athens, Greece He has been involved in the public markets for over years in numerous capacities. In , he was the cofounder of a public biotech startup company in Athens, Greece. Mr. Leontaritis is currently the founding and controlling shareholder of HCI Viocare, as well as the Company s primary funding partner.
- Yannis Levantis / Mr. Levantis received a BEng, Honors in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology UMIST in , an MSc in Computational and Experimental Stress Analysis from UMIST in and an MSc in Financial Management and Control from Aston Business School in . Mr. Levantis has worked for various large international conglomerates including Unilever, Johnson amp Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline and Rolls Royce Plc. and has extensive experience in definition and execution of strategy and roadmaps to support business strategy and drive operational efficiencies. Over the most recent years Mr. Levantis has been employed as the Global IT director Rolls Royce PLC Aerospace, Defence amp Power Systems July to present and GlaxoSmithKline, Pharmaceutical January to June undertaking such rolls as global SAPERP design and delivery, delivering IT strategy and IT enabled business transformation programs supporting various business functions including supply chain purchasing, finance, quality and HR and operating with annual budgets in excess of million as well as other key management and financial planning solutions.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $7,068,297 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 700,000,000 - 04/14/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 201,951,350 - 11/10/2017
- Float: 31,158,896 - 04/14/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: VICA)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: VICA)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: VICA)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: VICA)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in VICA is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of VICA and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of VICA. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/