Recent News from (OTC: WNDM)
| WNDM Medical Inc. Released Form 10-Q Today for the Period Ending March 31, 2018|
|Revenue Up 22% Over First Quarter 2017 FORT WORTH, TX / ACCESSWIRE / May 17, 2018 / WNDM Medical Inc. (OTCQB: WNDM) today issued its first quarter 2018 financial report. The Company released form 10-Q today for the period ending March 31, 2018, posting first quarter 2018 revenues of ap...|
| Date: May, 17 2018 09:00|
| Wound Management Technologies Changes Name to WNDM Medical|
|New Name Better Reflects Breadth of Products and Long-Term Vision for Growth FORT WORTH, TX / ACCESSWIRE / April 3, 2018 / Wound Management Technologies Inc. announced today that it is changing its name to WNDM Medical Inc. to better align with the company's innovative and cost-effec...|
| Date: April, 03 2018 10:00|
| Wound Management Apprised of Promotional Materials|
|FORT WORTH, TX / ACCESSWIRE / January 5, 2018 / Wound Management Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: WNDM), an emerging commercial stage company, on Thursday, January 4, 2018, was made aware of two stock promotions from Stock of the Week and The Wolf of Penny Stocks , by the Director of Compliance...|
| Date: January, 05 2018 17:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on WNDM.
About Wound Management Technologies, Inc. (OTC: WNDM)
As an emerging commercial stage company, Wound Management Technologies, Inc. develops, markets and distributes a suite of biotechnology products to physicians, clinics and hospitals in the U.S. and abroad. We have a strong history of developing long term, strategic partnerships and a focus on high tech products that fuse nature with science in the operating room and beyond. With a steady focus on innovation and growth, we hold licenses and patents to technologies and processes that change the way health care is delivered and ultimately, make a positive impact on clinical outcomes for patients. Our primary products are in the billion worldwide advanced wound care market and in the . billion biomaterials market. We project rapid revenue growth based on increasing sales from both our FDA cleared CellerateRX wound care and surgical product lines as well as anticipated revenues from our newly FDA cleared HemaQuell Resorbable Bone Wax.
- J. Michael Carmena / CEO, CFO
- Mr. Carmena has plus years of broadbased Financial and Operations experience including years in the Life Sciences sector most recently as Senior Director, Business and Sales Operations, of Smith and Nephew plc s Biotherapeutics Division. He began his professional career at Arthur Andersen amp Co., followed by senior level financial positions in oil and gas exploration and production ranching and financial asset management. He has also served as a board adviser for a pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Cathy Bradshaw / President, Subsidiary
- Ms. Bradshaw has more than years of clinical healthcare and management experience. After spending her first clinical years in surgical intensive care and the emergency room, she served as Director of Infection Control at a large multifacility regional hospital for eight years. Her operational expertise in healthcare services ranges from acute care hospital , homecare, wholesale pharmacy and infusion services, longterm care, and durable medical equipment DME . Cathy holds a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree from the University of Arkansas and a Master s Degree in Marketing from Webster University.
- Mandy Muse / Secretary
- S. Oden Howell, Jr. / Mr. Howell is a longtime investor in pharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as a past director of a pharmaceutical company. He has served as President of Howell amp Howell Contractors Inc., a renovation and industrial/commercial painting contractor, since . He is the Secretary/Treasurer of LCM Constructors, Inc., a general construction company Secretary/Treasurer of SemperFi Constructors, LLC., a servicedisabled, veteranowned small business Chairman of Keller Manufacturing Company Chairman of PDD, LLC and a Trustee of Lindsey Wilson College in Columbia, Ky.
- James W. Stuckert / Mr. Stuckert has been a Senior Executive of J.J.B. Hilliard, W.L. Lyons, LLC Hilliard Lyons , a full service financial asset management firm located in Midwestern states, since . Mr. Stuckert joined Hilliard Lyons in and served in several capacities including Chief Executive Officer prior to being named Chairman in December . He served as Chairman from December to December . Mr. Stuckert holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Kentucky. Mr. Stuckert is a long term investor in the Company, as well as a past Board Member of Royal Gold, Inc. for years, past Chairman of SenBanc Fund, and past Board Member of DataBeam, Inc. and the Securities Industry Association. Mr. Stuckert has served as a past member of the Nominating Committee of the New York Stock Exchange and past Chair of the Regional Firms Committee of the SIA. Mr. Stuckert has also served on the Board of Trustees of the University of Kentucky in various capacities Vice Chair and Chair of the Finance Committee and also as Chair of an Investment Committee for a hospital group with investable assets totaling in excess of . Billion.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $6,060,088 - 03/12/2018
- Authorized: 250,000,000 - 06/30/2015
- Issue and Outstanding: 112,223,854 - 11/16/2017
- Float: 96,634,543 - 12/31/2016
Recent Filings from (OTC: WNDM)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: WNDM)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: WNDM)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: WNDM)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in WNDM is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of WNDM and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of WNDM. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/