Recent News from (OTC: WSCRF)
| North American Nickel Outlines 2018 Exploration Strategy|
|VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- North American Nickel Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NAN) (OTCBB:WSCRF) (CUSIP:65704T 108) (the “Company”) provides details of its 2018 exploration and drill program at its 100% owned Maniitsoq nickel-copper-cobalt-PGM project...|
| Date: May, 09 2018 04:00|
| Introducing The IMJI Nickel Subsector Index|
|Introduction In a previous article , I introduced the Industrial Minefinder™ Junior Index (IMJI™) that I am currently constructing and hope to complete by the end of Q2 2018. Having completed the Copper, Zinc, and Nickel subsectors, I am now more than two-thirds of the way the...|
| Date: April, 24 2018 20:39|
| North American Nickel Announces Retirement of VP Exploration|
|VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 31, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- North American Nickel Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NAN) (OTCBB:WSCRF) (CUSIP: 65704T 108) (the "Company" or “NAN”) announces the retirement of Ms. Patricia Tirschmann as VP Exploration effective February 2, 2018. Ms. Tirsch...|
| Date: January, 31 2018 11:02|
| New Nickel Intersections at Fossilik Intrusion, P-004: 15.10m @ 0.51% Ni, 0.13% Cu|
|VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 18, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- North American Nickel Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NAN) (OTCBB:WSCRF) (CUSIP:65704T 108) (the " Company ") is pleased to report that assays have been received from seven drill holes and one drill hole extension completed to test targets ...|
| Date: December, 18 2017 16:26|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on WSCRF.
About North American Nickel, Inc. (OTC: WSCRF)
North American Nickel is a mineral exploration company with owned properties in Maniitsoq, Greenland and Sudbury, Ontario. The Maniitsoq property in Greenland is a Camp scale project comprising , square km covering numerous high grade nickel copper sulphide occurrences associated with norite and other mafic ultramafic intrusions of the Greenland Norite Belt GNB . The gt km long belt is situated along, and near, the southwest coast of Greenland accessible from the existing Seqi deep water port See NAN News Release dated January , with an all year round shipping season and abundant hydro electric potential. The Post Creek/Halcyon property in Sudbury is strategically located adjacent to the past producing Podolsky copper nickel platinum group metal deposit of KGHM International Ltd. The property lies along the extension of the Whistle Offset dyke structure. Such geological structures host major Ni Cu PGM deposits and producing mines within the Sudbury Camp.
- Keith Morrison / CEO
- Mr. Keith Morrison has over years of international experience in the resources sector with an accomplished background in strategy, finance, exploration, technology, global operations, capital markets and corporate development. Formerly, Mr. Morrison cofounded two significant Canadianbased success stories, Quantec, a worldleader in deep subsurface imaging technologies, and QGX, a Canadianbased public exploration company which operated in Mongolia prior to its acquisition. Mr. Morrison also has operational experience working in Greenland. He is currently the NonExecutive Chairman for Security Devices International
- Mark Fedikow / President
- Mark has years of industry and government experience as an exploration geochemist and mineral deposits geologist. He has worked for major and junior mining exploration companies and the Manitoba Geological Survey completing his employment at the Survey as Chief Geologist of the Mineral Deposits Section. In , Mark was the recipient of the Provincial Geologists Medal, a Canadian national award for outstanding geoscientific achievement. He has successfully applied partial and selective extraction geochemical technologies including the Mobile Metal Ions Process MMI in exploration programs for lode and placer gold, base metal massive sulphides, platinum group metals, magmatic nickelcopper, porphyry copper deposits and kimberlite / carbonatite in a variety of geological settings and overburden environments. Mark has published numerous articles on mineral deposits and their geochemical expressions in rock, soil and vegetation sample media. He is a Fellow of the Association of Applied Geochemists.
- Christopher Hopkins / CFO
- Chris has over years of financial management experience in the resources industry. He has spent most of his career in senior roles with public mining companies, including U.S. Silver, Rio Algom, BHP Billiton, Suncor and several Canadian and international junior mining companies. He received his bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Toronto, his Chartered Accountant designation and his Master of Business Administration from the Schulich School of Business at York University.
- Jaclyn Ruptash / Corp. Commun.
- John Sabine / Chairman
- Mr. John Sabine is Senior Counsel to Bennett Jones LLP and has formerly served as a partner of several other leading Canadian law firms. Mr. Sabine is widely recognized as one of Canada s leading corporate, mining and securities lawyers and has over years of legal expertise in mining, corporate reorganizations, securities, financings and mergers and acquisitions. In addition to advising public companies and investment banks, Mr. Sabine has served as a director of a number of public and private companies. He is currently a director of Seabridge Gold, Algold Resources and Uranium One, all of which are listed on the TSX and TSX Venture Exchange. Mr. Sabine is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- Gilbert Clark / Mr. Clark is a European based Geologist with more than years of industry experience principally in mining and international resource developments. Since Mr. Clark has been involved in private equity investments and appraisals primarily in the mining and energy sectors internationally. He has extensive international experience in negotiating with sovereign, public, institutional, private and family office financial institutions.
- James Clucas / Audit Committee Member
- Mr. Clucas was Chief Financial Officer of Inco s Canadian operations until and has been involved in the development of several mineral deposits, including the Snow Lake Mine High River Gold Mines , Montana Tunnels Pegasus Mining and the Fenix Project HudBay Minerals Inc. . He was the founder of International Nickel Ventures Inc. which acquired and developed the Santa Fe/Ipora Nickel Laterite deposit in Brazil.
- Douglas Ford / Audit Committee Member
- Since Mr. Ford has worked in the public markets, serving as CFO and board member of a number of junior companies with direct responsibility for all financial reporting, corporate finance and compliance activities. He has extensive experience in public and media relations, operations, turnaround situations and his expertise in retail sales, small business management and communications is utilized daily in the services he delivers to the Company.
- Christopher Messina / Audit Committee Member
- Mr. Messina holds a BA in Anthropology from the University of Chicago and an MBA in Finance from the Australian Graduate School of Management and has years of international experience in the global capital markets, private equity, commodities and technology. Mr. Messina is an advisor to a number of technology companies in the big data analytics and artificial intelligence industries, including his current role as SVP, Business Development at Arria NLG plc. and previously held the position of CEO and CoFounder of RPA Capital, LLC, a New York and Bermuda based boutique investment bank and alternative asset management firm. Mr. Messina was formerly Managing Partner of Manhattan Partners LLC, where he advised multiple global exchanges, private equity firms and sovereign wealth funds and worked with Goldman Sachs in New York and Goldman Sachs JB in Australia in operational risk, proprietary investments and quantitative research.
- Keith Morrison / Mr. Keith Morrison has over years of international experience in the resources sector with an accomplished background in strategy, finance, exploration, technology, global operations, capital markets and corporate development. Formerly, Mr. Morrison cofounded two significant Canadianbased success stories, Quantec, a worldleader in deep subsurface imaging technologies, and QGX, a Canadianbased public exploration company which operated in Mongolia prior to its acquisition. Mr. Morrison also has operational experience working in Greenland. He is currently the NonExecutive Chairman for Security Devices International
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $32,000,141 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 554,595,167 - 12/14/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: WSCRF)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: WSCRF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: WSCRF)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: WSCRF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in WSCRF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of WSCRF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of WSCRF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://dd.report/disclaimer/