Recent News from (NASDAQ: CDXC)
| TRU NIAGEN® to be Highlighted at Vitafoods Asia 2018 in Singapore|
|Amy Boileau, PhD, RD, to speak on the revolutionary science behind TRU NIAGEN to Asia-Pacific nutraceutical industry IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC), an integrated, science-based, nutraceutical company devoted to improving the way people...|
| Date: September, 06 2018 06:30|
| Recent Analysis Shows Global Brass and Copper, Ennis, ChromaDex, Caleres, Oil States International, and Chanticleer Market Influences - Renewed Outlook, Key Drivers of Growth|
|NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Fundamental Markets released its latest key findings for all current investors, traders, and shareholders of Global Brass and Copper Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:BRSS), Ennis, Inc. (NYSE:EBF...|
| Date: August, 24 2018 08:20|
| ChromaDex Inc. CDXC) CEO Rob Fried on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript|
|ChromaDex Inc. CDXC) Q2 2018 Earnings Conference Call August 9, 2018 04:30 PM ET Executives Andrew Johnson - Director of Investor Relations Frank Jaksch - Founder and Executive Chairman Rob Fried - Chief Executive Officer Kevin Farr - Chief Financial Officer Analysts Jeff...|
| Date: August, 09 2018 22:44|
| ChromaDex Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results|
|IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC), an integrated, science-based, nutraceutical company devoted to improving the way people age with its flagship ingredient NIAGEN® and consumer product TRU NIAGEN®, announced today second quarter 2018 f...|
| Date: August, 09 2018 16:01|
| ChromaDex and Watsons Expand TRU NIAGEN® Retail Partnership Through 2021|
|IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 07, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC), an integrated, science-based, nutraceutical company devoted to improving the way people age with its flagship ingredient NIAGEN ® and consumer product TRU NIAGEN ® , announced today the expansion of ...|
| Date: August, 07 2018 06:30|
| ChromaDex Sets Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results on Thursday, August 9, 2018|
|IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 02, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC), an integrated, science-based, nutraceutical company devoted to improving the way people age with its flagship ingredient NIAGEN ® and consumer product TRU NIAGEN ® , will hold a conference call o...|
| Date: August, 02 2018 06:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on CDXC.
About ChromaDex Corporation (NASDAQ: CDXC)
ChromaDex leverages its complementary business units to discover, acquire, develop and commercialize patented and proprietary ingredient technologies that address the dietary supplement, food, beverage, skin care and pharmaceutical markets. In addition to our ingredient technologies unit, we also have business units focused on natural product fine chemicals known as phytochemicals , chemistry and analytical testing services, and product regulatory and safety consulting known as Spherix Consulting . As a result of our relationships with leading universities and research institutions, we are able to discover and license early stage, IP backed ingredient technologies. We then utilize our in house chemistry, regulatory and safety consulting business units to develop commercially viable ingredients. Our ingredient portfolio is backed with clinical and scientific research, as well as extensive IP protection. Our portfolio of patented ingredient technologies includes NIAGEN nicotinamide riboside pTeroPure pterostilbene PURENERGY, a caffeine pTeroPure co crystal ProC G, a natural black rice containing cyanidin glucoside IMMULINA , a spirulina extract and Suntava Purple Corn derived from a proprietary non GMO purple corn hybrid which contains an extraordinarily high level of anthocyanins. To learn more about ChromaDex, please visit www.ChromaDex.com.
- Frank L. Jaksch / CEO, President
- Troy Rhonemus / COO
- Mr. Troy Rhonemus has more than years of experience managing operations and supply chain, business strategies, and the rollout of new processes, technologies, and products. He has served as the Company s Director of New Technology and Supply Chain since January and manages the operations and supply chain for the Company s ingredient business. He is accountable for new technology development to expand the ingredient product portfolio. He also consults with customers to improve the supply chain management of raw materials to meet FDA regulations, which includes developing supply chain strategies, auditing manufacturers, and developing an understanding of how to manage supplier from countries outside the United States. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Rhonemus held several positions at Cargill from to . As Truvia Business Process Manager, he served as the product line lead for managing the operations and supply chain of the Truvia enterprise from leaf to consumer products. As Technology Manager, Mr. Rhonemus served as technical lead for process and product development for Truvia consumer products and ingredient business. Mr. Rhonemus previously served as Principal Research Scientist at E amp J Gallo Winery from to , where he developed experimental designs to ensure that all project work was statistically valid in the lab, pilot, and production wineries. Prior to that, he served as Senior Research Scientist and as Process Technology Manager at Cargill from to . In these positions, Mr. Rhonemus solved technical problems and implemented new technologies into production. He identified potential tolling facilities, coordinated tolling efforts, directly supervised and developed new processes and solved technical issues in existing business units in Cargill.
- Thomas A. Varvaro / CFO
- Thomas C. Varvaro has served as a member of our Board of Directors since April . Mr. Varvaro has served as the CFO of ChromaDex Corp. since January and as its Secretary since March . He also has served as a director of ChromaDex Corporation from March until May . Mr. Varvaro is responsible for overseeing all aspects of ChromaDex s accounting, information technology, intellectual property management and human resources management. He also has broad legal experience in intellectual property, contract and employment law. Prior to ChromaDex, he was employed by Fast Heat Inc., a Chicago, Illinois based Global supplier to the plastics, HVAC, packaging, and food processing industries, where he began as controller and was promoted to chief information officer and then CFO during his tenure. Earlier in his career Mr. Varvaro gained additional experience in other areas of information technology and accounting roles. For example, Mr. Varvaro was employed by Maple Leaf Bakery, Inc., Chicago, Illinois, during its rise to becoming a national leader in specialty bakery products. During his tenure, Mr. Varvaro served in information technology and accounting roles, helping to shepherd the company from a single facility to national leader in specialty food products. Mr. Varvaro has a B.S. in Accounting from University of Illinois, UrbanaChampaign and is a Certified Public Accountant.
- James Lee / Controller
- Laura Kelly Carney / Executive Assistant, IR
- Andrew Johnson / IR
- Stephen Allen / Chairman
- Jeff Baxter /
- Stephen Block /
- Reid Dabney /
- Hugh Dunkerley /
- Robert Fried / Mr. Fried, age , served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of IDI, Inc. NYSE MKT: IDI formerly Tiger Media, Inc. , an information solutions provider focused on the multibillion dollar data fusion market and formerly a Chinese advertising company prior to its merger with the parent company of Interactive Data, LLC, from June until June . From , he was the president, CEO and a director of Ideation Acquisition Corporation, a special purpose acquisition company. Mr. Fried is the founder and CEO of Feeln, a subscription streaming video service, which was acquired by Hallmark Cards Inc. in . Since then, he manages digital businesses for Hallmark including Feeln, Hallmark ecards, and Hallmark Print on Demand. Mr. Fried is also an Academy Award winning motion picture producer whose credits include Rudy, Collateral, Boondock Saints, So I Married an Axe Murderer, Godzilla , and numerous others. From December until June , he was President and CEO of Savoy Pictures, a unit of Savoy Pictures Entertainment, Inc., which was sold in to Silver King Communications, which is now a part of InterActive Corp. Mr. Fried has also held several executive positions including Executive Vice President in charge of Production for Columbia Pictures, Director of Film Finance and Special Projects for Columbia Pictures, and Director of Business Development at Twentieth Century Fox. Mr. Fried holds an M.S. from Cornell University and an M.B.A. from the Columbia University Graduate School of Business.
- Frank L. Jaksch /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $265,080,427 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 150,000,000 - 01/05/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 54,882,076 - 01/05/2018
Recent Filings from (NASDAQ: CDXC)
Daily Technical Chart for (NASDAQ: CDXC)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NASDAQ: CDXC)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NASDAQ: CDXC)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in CDXC is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of CDXC and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of CDXC. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/