Recent News from (NASDAQ: LBTYB)
| Liberty Global Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results|
|Record Q3 RGU additions at Virgin Media, driven by 104,000 net adds in the U.K. Q3 continuing operations operating income of $209 million Q3 continuing operations rebased OCF growth of 5.2% led by Belgium & U.K. Reconfirming all full-year 2018 guidance _______________...|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: November, 07 2018 16:15|
| Liberty Global Launches 'Horizon 4' Next-Generation Entertainment Platform|
|Horizon 4 will initially be rolled out in Switzerland, The Netherlands and Belgium, with other European markets to follow Liberty Global, the world’s largest international TV and broadband company, has unveiled its cutting-edge next-generation TV entertainment platform, 'Horizo...|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: September, 19 2018 09:00|
| Liberty Global Launches Gigabit Speeds in Poland|
|Warsaw is Liberty Global’s second Gigacity, following the launch of Gigabit services in Bochum, Germany Liberty Global, the world’s largest international TV and broadband company, has launched a new Gigabit broadband speed service in Warsaw for the benefit of its UPC Pol...|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: September, 07 2018 05:53|
| Liberty Global to Present at Goldman Sachs' 27th Annual Communacopia Conference|
|Liberty Global plc (“Liberty Global”) (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) will be presenting at Goldman Sachs’ 27th Annual Communacopia Conference on Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 4:35 p.m. Eastern Time at the Conrad Hotel in New York. Liberty Global may make observations...|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: August, 29 2018 16:30|
| Liberty Global Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results|
|Record Q2 Virgin Media rebased revenue growth and subscriber additions Q2 continuing operations operating income up 31.0% year-over-year to $263.9 million Q2 continuing operations rebased OCF growth of 3.3%, led by Belgium Reconfirming all 2018 guidance __________________...|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: August, 08 2018 16:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on LBTYB.
About Liberty Global plc (NASDAQ: LBTYB)
Liberty Global plc Liberty Global is the largest international cable company with operations in countries. We connect people to the digital world and enable them to discover and experience its endless possibilities. Our market leading products are provided through next generation networks and innovative technology platforms that connect million customers subscribing to million television, broadband internet and telephony services at June , . In addition, we served five million mobile subscribers and offered WiFi access across over six million access points. Liberty Global s consumer brands include Virgin Media, Ziggo, Unitymedia, Telenet, UPC, VTR, and Liberty Cablevision. Our operations also include Liberty Global Business Services and Liberty Global Ventures.
- Michael T Fries / CEO
- Mike Fries is President and Chief Executive Officer of Liberty Global. A year veteran of the cable and media industry, he has spent nearly his entire career building international distribution and programming businesses. Today, Liberty Global is the largest international cable company in the world providing million customers with million video, voice and broadband internet services. Liberty Global has operations in countries and generates over billion of revenue. Mr. Fries was a founding member of the management team that launched the company s international expansion over two decades ago, and has served in various strategic and operating capacities since that time. He was appointed president and chief executive officer in and is a member of Liberty Global s board of directors and its twoperson executive committee along with the company s chairman, Dr. John C. Malone. Mr. Fries is a Telecom Governor and Steering Committee member of the World Economic Forum, and a member of World Presidents Organization. He also serves as a trustee or board member of a number of professional and philanthropic organizations including CableLabs, The Cable Center, Museum of Contemporary Art Denver, the Denver Biennial of the Americas, the Alliance for Choice in Education, and Teach for America, among others, and was recently appointed to the board of Grupo Televisa S.A.B. He was named Communications Executive of the Year by Communications Technology Professionals, Entrepreneur of the Year in Media, Entertainment and Communications by Ernst amp Young, Industry Leader of the Year , by Digital TV Europe, and honored by Magazine s Top of the Town Awards, Reader s Choice as Top Humanitarian . In June , Mr. Fries was inducted into Cable Television Pioneers association. Mr. Fries holds a B.A. from Wesleyan University where he is a member of the President s Advisory Council and an M.B.A. from Columbia University.
- Bernard G. Dvorak / CFO, EVP, Principal Acct. Officer
- Bernard G. Dvorak is Executive Vice President and CoChief Financial Officer Principal Accounting Officer of Liberty Global plc, a position he has held since the combination of Liberty Media International, Inc. LMI and UnitedGlobalCom, Inc. in June . Mr. Dvorak is an executive officer of Liberty Global and sits on the company s Executive Management and Investment Committees. Mr. Dvorak served as a Senior Vice President and Controller of LMI from March until June . From June until March , Mr. Dvorak was Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of On Command Corporation, a subsidiary of Liberty Media Corporation now known as Liberty Interactive Corporation . From the early s through , Mr. Dvorak was in the public accounting profession and the cable television industry, holding various senior and executivemanagement roles. Mr. Dvorak holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from Ferris State College.
- Charles H.R. Bracken / EVP, CFO, Principal Fin. Officer
- Rick Westerman / SVP, Inv. Rel.
- Rick Westerman is Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications for Liberty Global plc, a position he has held since June . In his current position, Mr. Westerman is an executive officer of Liberty Global and he sits on the Company s Executive Management Committee, Investment Committee, and Regulatory Committee. Prior to June , Mr. Westerman served as Chief Financial Officer of UnitedGlobalCom UGC , then a public company, from June where his responsibilities included oversight and planning of UGC s financial and treasury operations CoCFO from March . He also served as an officer and/or a director of various subsidiaries of UGC. Prior to joining UGC, Mr. Westerman served as Treasurer of EchoStar Communications Corporation, a leading satellite television provider in the United States. Prior to joining EchoStar, Mr. Westerman served as Vice President, Equity Research for UBS Securities, LLC, a subsidiary of the Union Bank of Switzerland, where he followed companies in the media, entertainment, and communications industries. Of note, he was among the first Wall Street analysts to provide research coverage of the satellite communications industry. Mr. Westerman holds an M.B.A. in Finance from the University of Rochester New York and a B.A. in Economics from Boston College. He graduated with honors from both institutions.
- Amy M. Blair / Senior VP, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Amy M. Blair is Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer of Liberty Global. In this capacity, Ms. Blair is responsible for developing and implementing policies and programs which address employment and retention, compensation and benefits, organizational structure, performance management, training and development, and compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Ms. Blair is an executive officer of Liberty Global and sits on the company s Executive Management Committee. Ms. Blair was employed in a number of key operational and human resource management positions with UGC, Liberty Global s predecessor, and its affiliates since . From to , Ms. Blair was based in Amsterdam, UGC s European Headquarters. During her tenure in Europe, Ms. Blair served as Vice President of Operations Management and then as Managing Director of Human Resources for UGC s European operations. Ms. Blair holds a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Denver and a Bachelor of Arts from The Colorado College.
- James Ryan / CSO, Senior VP
- James Ryan is Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer of Liberty Global, a position he has held since January . In this capacity, he is responsible for Liberty s global strategy and strategic planning across all regions and is based in the Company s London office. Mr. Ryan is an executive officer of Liberty Global and sits on the Company s Executive Management Committee. He is also a director of Telenet Group Holding NV and Canal Cyfrowy Sp zo.o. Mr. Ryan joined Liberty Global in May as Managing Director of Strategy and Corporate Development, a position he has held until December . Before joining Liberty Global, Mr. Ryan spent a number of years in investment banking, initially in the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and then in Deutsche Bank and PriceWaterhouse Coopers advising clients in the telecom sector. Prior to that, Mr. Ryan held roles in Bain and Company and MMG Patricoff now Apax . Mr. Ryan received an honors degree in Politics, Philosophy, and Economics from St. John s College, Oxford University.
- Balan Nair / CTO, EVP
- Balan Nair is Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer for Liberty Global. In this capacity he is responsible for overseeing the global network, IT, and technology operations, which span two continents and million homes. He is also responsible for new product development, oversees global procurement functions and leads our Technology Investment Venture group. Mr. Nair is an executive officer of Liberty Global and sits on the company s Executive Management Committee and Investment Committee. Prior to joining Liberty Global in July of , Mr. Nair served as AOL s chief technology officer overseeing Technology, IT, and network operations. After joining AOL in , Mr. Nair led the Technology Operations organization in developing technology strategy, creating synergies, improving productivity, and increasing efficiencies. Prior to his role at AOL, Mr. Nair spent years at Qwest Communications International Inc. Qwest , most recently as Chief Information Officer CIO . As CIO, he was responsible for supporting Qwest s internal and external applications, legacy systems including maintenance, internal network operations, data centers, and help desk and desktop support functions. He also headed Qwest s technology management operations that included technical aspects of the company s product rollouts in broadband, video, call center technology, VoIP, and wireless, among other offerings. As Qwest s Chief Technology Officer from to , he spoke often in public forums on technology and strategic topics in the telecommunications industry. Mr. Nair sits on the board of Charter Communications, a leading cable operator in the United States, Telenet Group Holding NV, Liberty Global s Belgium subsidiary, and on the board of Adtran Corporation. Mr. Nair holds a Masters of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in electrical engineering, both from Iowa State University.
- John C. Malone / Chairman
Current Share Structure
Recent Filings from (NASDAQ: LBTYB)
Daily Technical Chart for (NASDAQ: LBTYB)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NASDAQ: LBTYB)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NASDAQ: LBTYB)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in LBTYB is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of LBTYB and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of LBTYB. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/