Recent News from (NASDAQ: LGND)
| Small Caps Are Rising, Biotechs Can't Be Far Behind|
|Market Pulse The S&P 500 has finally emerged from its 7-month consolidation as it weaves its way back to chalking all-time highs. While that is an event worth acknowledging, it may not be as breathless a milestone when one realizes that the small cap Russell 2000 index led the market and...|
| Date: September, 05 2018 13:31|
| "R&D Renaissance" in Drug Development|
|The healthcare sector is among the most innovative in the country, and the industry is in fact in an “R&D Renaissance” period, as drug makers are rolling out promising new products to treat cancer, multiple sclerosis, diabetes and other diseases, explains John Eade , analys...|
| Date: August, 30 2018 01:00|
| Ligand to Participate in H.C. Wainwright 20th Annual Global Investment Conference|
|Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (NASDAQ: LGND) announces that the company is scheduled to participate in H.C. Wainwright 20 th Annual Global Investment Conference in New York City. Presentation takes place on Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 12:30 p.m. Eastern time (9:30 a.m. Pacific t...|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: August, 29 2018 09:00|
| By The Numbers: Growth Leaders With Strong Momentum|
|Investing in high-growth stocks can generate outstanding returns when done right. In essence, a stock is simply a share in the ownership of a business, and businesses with superior growth rates tend to generate higher returns for investors over the long term. However, implementing a solid gr...|
| Date: August, 28 2018 10:24|
| Today's Research Reports on Trending Tickers: Ligand Pharmaceuticals and Geron|
|NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 20, 2018 / U.S. equities continued to rally in Friday as hopes of easing trade tensions between the U.S. and China outweighed recent concerns of the currency crisis in Turkey. The Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped 0.43 percent to close at 25,669.32, up b...|
|Source: ACCESSWIRE IA|
| Date: August, 20 2018 08:00|
| Ligand: My Favorite Biotech Stock|
|Ligand Pharmaceuticals ( LGND ) Ligand Pharmaceuticals, is a San Diego, California-based biotechnology company focused on developing or acquiring technologies that help pharmaceutical companies discover and develop drugs. The stock has been hitting new all-time highs recently. It has a...|
| Date: August, 20 2018 07:59|
| Ligand's (LGND) CEO John Higgins on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript|
|Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (LGND) Q2 2018 Results Earnings Conference Call August 6, 2018, 4:30 PM ET Executives Todd Pettingill - Director, Corporate Development and IR John Higgins - Chief Executive Officer Matt Foehr - President and COO Matt Korenberg - Chief Financ...|
| Date: August, 06 2018 22:43|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on LGND.
About Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (NASDAQ: LGND)
Ligand discovers, develops and markets new drugs for critical unmet medical needs in the areas of cancer, pain, skin diseases, hormone related diseases, osteoporosis, metabolic disorders, cardiovascular and inflammatory diseases. Ligand s proprietary drug discovery and development programs are based on its leadership position in gene transcription technology related to intracellular receptors.
- David A. Robinson / President, CEO
- Matthew A. Foehr / President, COO
- John Higgins / President, CEO
- Mr. Higgins served as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, Finance and Administration and Corporate Development, of Connetics Corporation, a specialty pharmaceutical company acquired by Stiefel Laboratories in . Before joining Connetics, he was a member of the executive management team at BioCryst Pharmaceuticals. Currently, he is a Director on the Boards of Techne Corporation, CoMentis and BioCryst and serves as Chairperson of the Techne Audit Committee. Prior to BioCryst, Mr. Higgins was a member of the healthcare banking team of Dillon, Read amp Co. Inc., an investment banking firm. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Colgate University with an AB in economics.
- Nishan de Silva / CFO
- Matthew Korenberg / CFO, VP, Fin., Principal Acct. Officer
- Mr. Korenberg has more than eighteen years of healthcare business experience across healthcare investing banking and operations. Prior to joining Ligand, commencing in September , Mr. Korenberg was the founder, Chief Executive Officer and a director of NeuroCircuit Therapeutics, a company focused on developing drugs to treat genetic disorders of the brain with an initial focus on Down syndrome. Prior to founding NeuroCircuit Therapeutics, Mr. Korenberg was a Managing Director and member of the healthcare investment banking team at Goldman Sachs from July through August . During his fourteen year tenure at Goldman Sachs, Mr. Korenberg was focused on advising and financing companies in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors and was based in New York, London and San Francisco. Prior to Goldman Sachs, Mr. Korenberg was a healthcare investment banker at Dillon, Read amp Co. Inc. where he spent two years working with healthcare companies in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors and industrial companies. Mr. Korenberg holds a B.B.A. in Finance and Accounting from The University of Michigan.
- Charles A. Berkman / Vice President, Secretary, General Counsel
- Erika Luib / IR
- David A. Robinson / Chairman
- Dr. Nancy Ryan Gray / Director
- Dr. Gray, , has acted as the President and CEO of Gordon Research Conferences, a nonprofit organization focused on organizing international scientific conferences, since . From December until August she served as the Director of Membership for the American Chemical Society. Prior to that, Dr. Gray worked as a Senior Research Scientist at Exxon/Mobil Research and Engineering, a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation focused on researching oil and gas. Dr. Gray received her B.S. in Chemistry from the University of Notre Dame in and her Ph.D. in Fuel Science from The Pennsylvania State University in .
- John LaMattina /
- Sunil Patel /
Current Share Structure
Recent Filings from (NASDAQ: LGND)
|Filing Type: CT ORDER||Filing Source: edgar|
| Filing Date: April, 03 2018|
Daily Technical Chart for (NASDAQ: LGND)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NASDAQ: LGND)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NASDAQ: LGND)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in LGND is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of LGND and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of LGND. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/