Recent News from (NASDAQ: MKGI)
| Midday Gainers / Losers (08/31/2018)|
|Gainers: AOBC +37% . PDEX +23% . TLYS +19% . INNT +19% . GGAL +19% . BMA +19% . TPIV +18% . SUPV +17% . EDN +16% . LULU +16% . More news on: American Outdoor Brands Corporation, Pro-Dex, Inc., Tilly's, Inc., Stocks on the move, , Read more ... |
| Date: August, 31 2018 12:42|
| Monaker Appoints Donald Monaco as Chairman of the Board|
|WESTON, FL, Aug. 23, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- Monaker Group (NASDAQ: MKGI) (“Monaker” or the “company”), a travel and technology company focused on the alternative lodging rental (ALR) market, has appointed former Accenture partner and ...|
| Date: August, 23 2018 08:00|
| Midday Gainers / Losers (06/14/2018)|
|Gainers: AGMH +79% . FLKS +48% . ETSY +30% . DEST +27% . THST +26% . NITE +20% . DBX +18% . INSY +16% . CLPS +12% . LIVX +13% . More news on: AGM Group Holdings Inc., Flex Pharma, Etsy, Inc., Stocks on the move, , Read more ... |
| Date: June, 14 2018 12:49|
| Recruiter.com to Market Moniker's New NextTrip.BIZ Corporate Travel Solution|
|WESTON, FL , June 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monaker Group (NASDAQ: MKGI), a travel and technology company focused on the alternative lodging rental (ALR) market, has launched a collaborative marketing initiative with Recruiter.com to promote NextTrip.BIZ , Monaker...|
| Date: June, 13 2018 09:20|
| Midday Gainers / Losers (05/03/2018)|
|Gainers: VVPR +179% . CLWT +71% . IMTE +55% . OTCQB:MKGI +40% . SEII +28% . AMRH +25% . STAA +26% . AMDA +22% . BOXL +20% . NDRA +18% . More news on: VivoPower International PLC, Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited, Integrated Media Technology Limited, ...|
| Date: May, 03 2018 12:40|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on MKGI.
About Monaker Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKGI)
Monaker Group is a technology driven travel company focused on delivering innovation to alternative lodging rentals ALR market. The Monaker Booking Engine MBE delivers instant booking of more than million vacation rental homes, villas, chalets, apartments, condos and castles. MBE offers travel distributors and agencies an industry first: a customizable instant booking platform for ALR. Monaker s NextTrip.com B C website, also powered by MBE, is expected to be the first to offer significant instantly bookable ALR products along with mainstream travel products and services all on a single site. For more information, visit www.monakergroup.com or www.nexttrip.com.
- William Kerby / CEO
- Omar Jimenez / CFO, COO
- Richard Marshall / Director, Bus. Dev.
- William Kerby / Chairman
- Doug Checkeris / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Omar Jimenez /
- Pasquale LaVecchia / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Don Monaco /
- Simon Orange / Independent Director, Compensation Committee Member
- Simon Orange Director Mr. Orange has extensive knowledge and experience in the investment industry, from corporate finance and M amp As to building global growth companies In , Orange cofounded CorpAcq, where he has been responsible for identifying and negotiating acquisitions in conjunction with its corporate finance partners, as well overseeing strategic development, funding, and partnerships. Following a buy and build approach, CorpAcq maintains longterm investments in a diverse portfolio of successful businesses. Currently comprised of portfolio companies, CorpAcq has been recognized as one of the fastest growing enterprises in the UK. Orange has been involved in funding and managing the growth of numerous business ventures, some which have been acquired by NASDAQ and London Stock Exchange listed companies. He is also a founding member of Cicero Consulting Group, based in New York City.
- Bob Post / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Highly successful entrepreneur, investor, and techcompany executive, with years of success in the travel and hospitality industry. Currently CEO of Cloud , largest provider of cloud based telecommunications to the hospitality industry. Previously chairman amp CEO of TravelCLICK, provider of hotel ecommerce solutions for , customers across countries, including Hilton, Hyatt, and Marriott. Former CFO and VP of business development for OpenTable.com, which was ultimately bought by Priceline for . billion. Graduate of Wharton Advanced Management Program BS in Business from Duquesne University
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $34,425,810 - 03/15/2018
- Authorized: 200,000,000 - 02/12/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 8,100,000 - 02/12/2018
- Float: 2,500,000 - 02/12/2018
Recent Filings from (NASDAQ: MKGI)
Daily Technical Chart for (NASDAQ: MKGI)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NASDAQ: MKGI)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NASDAQ: MKGI)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in MKGI is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of MKGI and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of MKGI. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/