Recent News from (NASDAQ: MOXC)
| Midday Gainers / Losers (08/24/2018)|
|Gainers: GERN +28% . SSC +27% . CVM +18% . SPLK +16% . CPIX +16% . CRON +16% . CNAT +15% . REED +15% . ADSK +15% . BRY +14% . More news on: Geron Corporation, Seven Stars Cloud Group, Inc., Cel-Sci Corporation, Stocks on the move, , Read more ... |
| Date: August, 24 2018 12:37|
| Midday Gainers / Losers (08/23/2018)|
|Gainers: OBLN +45% . LEJU +27% . LX +24% . REED +17% . WSM +15% . SSC +13% . INSG +13% . DHX +13% . RAVN +12% . MOXC +11% . Losers: HMNY -27% . CATO -18% . PAVM -16% . LB -13% . YECO -7% . SMRT -13% . SYN -11% . AKRX -12% . CKPT ...|
| Date: August, 23 2018 12:40|
| Moxian, Inc. to Hold Its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on September 28, 2018; Board Chairman Resigns|
|SHENZHEN, China , Aug. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Moxian, Inc. ("Moxian" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MOXC), an offline-to-online (O2O) integrated social media platform operator, today announced that it plans to hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders for the fiscal year ended September 30, ...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: August, 22 2018 08:30|
| Midday Gainers / Losers (08/21/2018)|
|Gainers: TAT +21% . KOSS +21% . UXIN +18% . LLEX +17% . AGFS +16% . AGEN +16% . RNN +16% . BLFS +15% . PINC +15% . GSB +15% . Losers: SEAC -42% . NEWA -38% . SITO -17% . GRIN -13% . COCP -12% . DAKT -10% . COTY -10% . BOSC -10% . ...|
| Date: August, 21 2018 12:55|
| Chinese internet stocks move after JD.com and 58.com earnings|
|Chinese internet information and internet-related stocks are moving after JD.com ( JD +1.2% ) reported a mixed Q2 with downside guide, 58.com ( WUBA +12.1% ) reported Q2 beats and upside guidance, and Uxin ( UXIN +6.7% ) was initiated at Buy. More news on: JD.com, 58.com Inc.,...|
| Date: August, 16 2018 11:11|
| Chinese internet stocks drop after Sohu, Sogou earnings|
|Chinese internet information providers and internet-related stocks drop after this morning’s earnings reports from Sohu ( SOHU -17.2% ), Sogou ( SOGO -11.5% ), and Changyou ( CYOU -5.8% ). More news on: Sohu.com Inc., Sogou, Changyou.com Limited, , Tech stocks news, Read ...|
| Date: July, 30 2018 10:41|
| Technology - Top 5 Gainers / Losers as of 2.55 PM (07/12/2018)|
|Gainers: CNTF +72% . CA +18% . ACMR +12% . I +11% . MOXC +11% . More news on: China TechFaith Wireless Communication Technology Limited, CA Inc., ACM Research, Inc., Tech stocks news, Stocks on the move, , Read more ... |
| Date: July, 12 2018 14:55|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on MOXC.
About Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOXC)
Moxian, a multi national company, is a leading O O platform based in Shenzhen, China with global offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and New York. Moxian is committed to building a one stop comprehensive solution with social customer relation management tool that tie with data analysis capabilities to allow business owners to engage in precision marketing. Moxian App provides its users a social media platform that integrates entertainment, commerce, shopping and customer loyalty reward. Moxian App is a true and complete O O business solution that tailor to small and medium businesses.
- James Mengdong Tan / CEO, President, Treasurer, Secretary
- Mr. James Mengdong Tan , age , has more than years experience in managing private and public companies based in Asia and United States. Mr. Tan is currently the Director and CEO of i Capital Limited and a promoter with respect to Rebel Group, Inc., a public company in the U.S. From to , he was the Chairman and CEO of Vashion Group, a company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. From to , he was the Executive Director and CEO of Vantage Corporation Limited, a company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. At the same time, he served as a director on the Board of Pacific Internet Ltd, a company listed on Nasdaq until its sale to Connect Holdings, a group comprising of Ashmore Investment Management Limited, Spinnaker Capital Limited and Clearwater Capital Partners. From to , he acted as an independent director of New Trend Lifestyle Group PLC, a London AIM listed company. Mr. Tan graduated from the National University of Singapore NUS with a Bachelor of Arts in .
- Tan Wan Hong / CFO
- Yang Nan / Chairman, Independent Director
- has over years working experience in international accounting firms, experienced in accounting, auditing, financial management, internal control and risk management. From to , Maggie was with KPMG Huazhen LLP as a Senior Manager of their audit department, where she accumulated many years of working experience auditing U.S. listed companies. Ms. Yang received her MBA degree from Guanghua School of Management, Peking University in , and her Bachelor of Economics from Renmin University of China in . Simultaneously, she received two important certificates in her career a Certified Public Accountant CPA in both China and United States of America.
- Hao Qing Hu / has more than years of experience in managing PRC based companies operation and business strategy. He is currently the General Manager of Moxian Technologies Beijing Co., Ltd a subsidiary of Moxian, Inc., in charge of the company s overall operations. Since , Mr. Hao was a Deputy General Manager of Xinhua Huifeng Investment Management Co., Ltd. In , Mr. Hao was a General Manager of Shandong Debang Construction Technology Co., Ltd. He worked there for almost years. He was responsible for day to day operations and business development. Mr. Hao received his degree of Mining Investment amp Optimization Integration from School from Continuing Education of Tsinghua University in and an EMBA from Tsinghua University Humanities and Social Science School in . Mr Hao is the general manager of Xinhua Huifeng Investment Management Co., Ltd. Xinhua , who is also a party to the subscription agreement entered into between the Company and Xinhua on June , .
- Liew Kwong Yeow / Mr. Liew Kwong Yeow , age , has more than years of experience in several multinational organizations, such as Matsushita Denki, General Motors, Intel as well as Urmet Telecoms Italy. He served as the President, Chief Executive Officer and director of Rebel Group, Inc. from February , to January , . He also held senior positions and mainly responsible for quality, engineering and procurement of related products and services. In , Mr. Liew was instrumental in setting up the first manufacturing plant of Urmet Telecommunications Torino Italy in China and finetuning its supply chains, and with Mr. Liew s assistance, the entire operations of Urmet became significantly competitive in the China markets. Prior to that, Mr. Liew was the General Manager of Aztech Singapore s plant in China from through . During through , he served as the head of QA Operations of the manufacturing facilities of Pheonix Mecano Switzerland in Singapore. Mr. Liew received his diploma in Electrical Engineering from Singapore Polytechnics University in . He also completed the management study programs in: City and Guilds regarding Electrical and Electronics in , Industrial Training Board at MOE Singapore in , Matsushita DENKI Management Development Program in , General Motors Institute in and Intel University in . Mr. Liew is fluent in English and Chinese.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $222,463,901 - 03/12/2018
- Authorized: 250,000,000 - 07/15/2016
- Issue and Outstanding: 67,007,199 - 02/09/2017
- Float: 7,695,083 - 07/15/2016
Recent Filings from (NASDAQ: MOXC)
Daily Technical Chart for (NASDAQ: MOXC)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NASDAQ: MOXC)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NASDAQ: MOXC)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in MOXC is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of MOXC and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of MOXC. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/