Recent News from (NASDAQ: MYND)
| MYnd Analytics' PEER Report Featured on CBS New York|
|MISSION VIEJO, Calif., Nov. 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MYnd Analytics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYND) , a market leader in improving the delivery of mental health through the combination of telemedicine and data analytics/augmented intelligence, today announced that the Company’s Psychiatric...|
| Date: November, 05 2018 08:00|
| RHT, GNW, WFT, ACB among midday movers (10/29/2018)|
|Gainers: Red Hat (NYSE: RHT ) +45% . Diana Containerships (NASDAQ: DCIX ) +24% CASI Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CASI ) +21% . Evogene (NYSE: EVGN ) +19% Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB ) +18% . LM Funding America (NASDAQ: LMFA ) +17% . Stoneridge (NYSE: SRI ) +...|
| Date: October, 29 2018 12:47|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on MYND.
About MYnd Analytics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYND)
MYnd Analytics, Inc. the Company , is a predictive analytics company that has developed a decision support tool to help physicians reduce trial and error treatment in mental health and provide more personalized care to patients. The Company provides objective clinical decision support to mental healthcare providers for the personalized treatment of behavioral disorders, including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, post traumatic stress disorder PTSD and other non psychotic disorders. The Company uses its proprietary neurometric platform, PEER Online, to generate Psychiatric EEG Evaluation Registry PEER Reports to predict the likelihood of response by an individual to a range of medications prescribed for the treatment of behavioral disorders. We will be conducting clinical trials focused on military personnel and their family members who are suffering from depression, PTSD and mild traumatic brain injury mTBI in order to support clinical decisions in the treatment of depression and related disorders. We are also planning to commercialize our PEER Report by focusing on the following four areas: i Military and Veterans, ii commercial growth strategy outside of the US, initially through the Canadian Armed Forces, which will provide both NATO and Health Canada experience with our PEER technology, iii payer and self insured markets and iv market entry of provider groups.
- George Carpenter / CEO, President
- George Carpenter has been serving as our Chief Executive Officer since April , , served as our President from October , until April , and was reappointed our President on April , . As President until , Mr. Carpenter s primary responsibility involved developing strategy and commercializing our rEEG technology. Mr. Carpenter also served as a director from April until November . From until he joined CNS in October , Mr. Carpenter was the President and CEO of WorkWell Systems, Inc., a national physical medicine firm that manages occupational health programs for Fortune employers. Prior to his position at WorkWell Systems, Mr. Carpenter founded and served as Chairman and CEO of Core, Inc., a company focused on integrated disability management and workforce analytics. He served in those positions from until Core was acquired by Assurant, Inc. in . From to , Mr. Carpenter was a Vice President of Operations with Baxter Healthcare, served as a Director of Business Development and as a strategic partner for Baxter s alternate site businesses. Mr. Carpenter began his career at Inland Steel where he served as a Senior Systems Consultant in manufacturing process control. Mr. Carpenter holds an M.B.A. in Finance from the University of Chicago and a B.A. with Distinction in International Policy amp Law from Dartmouth College.
- Paul Buck / CFO, Secretary
- Paul Buck was appointed to the position of Chief Financial Officer effective February , . Mr. Buck had been working with us as an independent consultant since December , assisting management with finance and accounting matters as well as our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Prior to joining us, Mr. Buck worked as an independent consultant since and has broad experience with a wide variety of public companies. His projects have included forensic accounting, restatements, acquisitions, interim management and system implementations. Mr. Buck, a Swiss national, was raised in Southern Africa and holds a B.Sc. degree in Chemistry and a B.Com degree, both from the University of Cape Town, South Africa. He started his career with Touche Ross amp Co. in Cape Town and qualified as a Chartered Accountant. In , Mr. Buck joined the Los Angeles office of Touche Ross amp Co. where he was an audit manager. In he joined the American Red Cross Biomedical Services as the CFO of the Southern Californian Region. After five years with the organization, he returned to Deloitte amp Touche as a manager in the Solutions Consulting Group. In , Mr. Buck was recruited back to the American Red Cross Biomedical Services as CFO and became the Director of Operations for the Southern California Region until . Mr. Buck works fulltime for CNS.
- Robin Smith / Chairman, Independent Director, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Robin L. Smith, M.D. joined our Board of Directors as its Chairman on August , . She received her M.D. from Yale University and M.B.A. from the Wharton School of Business. During her tenure as CEO of the Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. formerly NeoStem Inc. NASDAQ: CLBS , which she led from to , she pioneered the company s innovative business model, combining proprietary cell therapy development with a contract development and manufacturing organization. Dr. Smith raised over million, completing six acquisitions and one divestiture for which the company won multiple recognition awards. Dr. Smith founded The Stem for Life Foundation SFLF , an educational organization devoted to fostering global awareness of regenerative medicine. In , Dr. Smith forged a partnership with The Vatican to collaboratively create highprofile initiatives to reduce global human suffering. Dr. Smith has served as Chairman of the Board and President of the Stem for life Foundation since its inception and is expanding its mission further under the Cura brand. Dr. Smith also serves on the Boards of Directors of Rockwell Medical NASDAQ: RMTI , Signal Genetics NASDAQ: SGNL , and Bioxcel Corporation. She serves as Vice President and Board member of the STOQ Foundation in Rome and the Board of Overseers at the NYU Langone Medical Center.
- Geoffrey E. Harris / Director, Audits, Independent Director, Nominating Committee Member
- Mr. Harris is the Managing Partner of C Advisors, a New York based money management and healthcare advisory firm. From to he served as a managing director and cohead of the healthcare investment banking group at Cantor Fitzgerald, and from , he held a similar position at Gleacher amp Company. Mr. Harris is also currently on the board of directors of Cancer Genetics, Inc. Nasdaq: CGIX , an oncology diagnostics company, American Care Source Nasdaq: ANCI , a healthcare services company, Amperic, Inc., a privatelyheld technology company, and PointRight, Inc., a privatelyheld software company. Mr. Harris graduated from MIT s Sloan School of Management with an MS in Finance Management.
- Robert Follman / Director
- Robert J. Follman joined our Board of Directors on February , . Mr. Follman is President and CEO of R.A. Industries Inc., one of the leading producers of complex multiaxis components for the aerospace, nuclear, petroleum and other commercial industries, and has served in that position since . He is also President and CEO of Markall Incorporated, a related company that produces and markets electromechanical assemblies for the same markets. Mr. Follman is a longtime supporter of many local and national charitable organizations and is active in many community and civic affairs. He has a long history of supporting the UC Irvine Diabetes Center, among other organizations. Mr. Follman was selected to serve as a director because of his leadership experience, having served as an executive officer, and his influence as a business and civic leader.
- John Pappajohn / Independent Director, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- John Pappajohn joined our board of directors on August , . Since , Mr. Pappajohn has been the President and sole owner of Pappajohn Capital Resources, a venture capital firm, and President and sole owner of Equity Dynamics, Inc., a financial consulting firm, both located in Des Moines, Iowa. Since he has served as a director on the board of public company American CareSource Holdings, Inc., Dallas, TX. During the past five years he has served on the boards of public companies Conmed Healthcare Management, Inc., PharmAthene, Inc. and Spectrascience, Inc. Mr. Pappajohn also currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Cancer Genetics, Inc. Mr. Pappajohn was chosen to serve as a director of our company because of his unparalleled experience serving as a director of more than companies and the substantial insight he has gained into the life sciences and healthcare industries by actively investing in the industries for more than years, and by founding and supporting several public healthcare companies. Mr. Pappajohn devotes such portion of his time to his role as a director of CNS Response as is required to properly fulfill his duties in that role.
- Thomas T. Tierney /
- Michael Votruba / Director
- Michal Votruba joined our board on July , . Since , Mr. Votruba has been the Director of the Gradus/RSJ Life Sciences Fund, the largest dedicated fund in Central Europe with a portfolio of companies in Europe and the United States. Since , he has served as a member of the board of PrimeCell Therapeutics a.s. as the Director of Global Business Development overseeing the expansion of the largest regenerative medicine company operating in Central Europe. In , the Czech Academy of Sciences solicited Mr. Votruba s expertise for the first successful privatization project of the Institute of Experimental Medicine in Prague: the newly created protocol established a precedent for future privatization projects in the Czech Republic. Mr. Votruba graduated as a Clinical Psychiatrist from the Medical Faculty of Charles University in Prague in . Shortly thereafter, he emigrated from Czechoslovakia and developed his professional career in Canada and the USA. Since , Mr. Votruba combined his theoretical and clinical experience in the field of Competitive Intelligence serving the global pharmaceutical industry for eight years as an industry analyst advising senior leaders of companies including Amgen, Novartis, Eli Lilly, Allergan, EMD, Serono and Sanofi. Mr. Votruba brings valuable expertise to the Board as a clinical psychiatrist and broad experience in the international marketing of innovative medical technologies
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $13,961,795 - 05/17/2018
- Authorized: 500,000,000 - 01/26/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 4,363,061 - 02/20/2018
- Float: 802,601 - 01/26/2017
Recent Filings from (NASDAQ: MYND)
Daily Technical Chart for (NASDAQ: MYND)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NASDAQ: MYND)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NASDAQ: MYND)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in MYND is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of MYND and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of MYND. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/