Recent News from (NASDAQ: QRHC)
| Long Cast Advisers Q3 2018 Letter|
|Returns rebounded in 3Q18. My letter to clients is posted below. It includes thoughts on existing positions and two new ones towards which we've allocated some of the proceeds on the sale of Invuity ( IVTY ). I briefly mentioned towards the end of the letter how helpful it's been for me to r...|
| Date: November, 08 2018 01:30|
| Quest Resource to Report Third Quarter Financial Results|
|THE COLONY, Texas, Nov. 07, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quest Resource Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: QRHC) ("Quest") , a national leader in environmental reuse, recycling, and disposal services, announced that it will release results for the Third Quarter ended September 30, 2018, on Tuesd...|
| Date: November, 07 2018 07:00|
| Quest Resource Holding Corporation's CEO to Present at the Southwest Ideas Investor Conference on November 14 in Dallas|
|THE COLONY, Texas, Oct. 31, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quest Resource Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: QRHC) ("Quest") , a national leader in environmental reuse, recycling, and disposal services, announced today that its Chief Executive Officer, Ray Hatch, and Chief Financial Officer, Laurie La...|
| Date: October, 31 2018 07:00|
| Quest Resource Holding Corporation's CEO to Present at the Midwest Ideas Investor Conference on August 30 in Chicago|
|THE COLONY, Texas, Aug. 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quest Resource Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: QRHC) ("Quest") , a national leader in environmental reuse, recycling, and disposal services, announced today that its Chief Executive Officer, Ray Hatch, and Chief Financial Officer, Laurie La...|
| Date: August, 21 2018 07:00|
| Quest Resource +6% after Q2 results beat|
|Quest Resource ( QRHC +6.2% ) reported Q2 revenue decrease of 32.5% Y/Y to $27.93M, reflecting company’s disciplined approach to customer acquisition and renewal. More news on: Quest Resource Holding Corp., Stocks on the move, Read more ... |
| Date: August, 15 2018 12:19|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on QRHC.
About Quest Resource Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: QRHC)
Quest Resource Holding Corporation Quest provides the most effective from conception through consumption programs for sustainability, recycling, and resource management. Through its subsidiaries, Quest Resource Management Group, LLC and Earth , Inc., Quest designs and manages the program s execution and delivers the digital resource for content and data for a lower waste lifestyle. Quest is dedicated to creating a more sustainable and profitable approach for its enterprise clients, and a multifaceted and inclusive medium for sustainability publishing.
- Michael F. Golden / Interim CEO
- Mr. Golden served as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Smith amp Wesson Holding Corporation from December until his retirement in September . Mr. Golden was employed in various executive positions with the Kohler Company from February until joining Smith amp Wesson Holding Corporation, with his most recent position being the President of its Cabinetry Division. Mr. Golden was the President of Sales for the Industrial/Construction Group of the Stanley Works Company from until Vice President of Sales for Kohler s North American Plumbing Group from until and Vice President Sales and Marketing for a division of The Black amp Decker Corporation where he was employed from until . Since February , Mr. Golden has served as a member of the board of directors, a member of the Audit Committee, and a member of the Governance Committee of Trex Company, Inc., a New York Stock Exchangelisted manufacturer of highperformance woodalternative decking and railing.
- Timothy A. Semones / COO
- served as Senior Vice President of Operations of our subsidiary, Quest Resource Management Group, LLC, or QRMG, since April served as Regional Sales Vice President of QRMG from June to April and served as National Account Sales Manager of QRMG from April to June . Prior to joining QRMG, Mr. Semones served as Strategic Account Manager and EHS Manager of SafetyKleen Systems, Inc., an environmental services provider, from January to April .
- Laurie L. Latham / CFO, Sr. Executive VP
- Jefferson Sanders /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $31,217,008 - 05/18/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 15,302,455 - 03/16/2018
Recent Filings from (NASDAQ: QRHC)
Daily Technical Chart for (NASDAQ: QRHC)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NASDAQ: QRHC)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NASDAQ: QRHC)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in QRHC is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of QRHC and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of QRHC. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/