Recent News from (NASDAQ: SNOA)
| Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Appoints Phillipe Weigerstorfer to Board of Directors|
|PETALUMA, Calif., Sept. 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNOA), today announced the appointment of Philippe Weigerstorfer to the company’s board of directors. Weigerstorfer brings extensive pharmaceutical and dermatology experience to Sonoma...|
| Date: September, 19 2018 07:05|
| Sonoma Pharma's HOCI shows positive effect in acne study|
|Results from study evaluating Sonoma Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ: SNOA ) topical high-strength Performance-Stabilized HOCI in patients with mild-to-moderate acne vulgaris showed a treatment effect. The data were presented at the Practical Symposium Dermatology Conference in Colorado. More ...|
| Date: August, 28 2018 08:21|
| Midday Gainers / Losers (08/10/2018)|
|Gainers: TMSR +50% . AWX +48% . MDLY +45% . TTD +35% . CORI +22% . SNOA +21% . OSTK +19% . PVG +18% . CKPT +18% . TRUE +17% . More news on: TMSR Holding Co., Ltd., Avalon Holdings Corporation, Medley Management, Stocks on the move, , Read more ... |
| Date: August, 10 2018 12:38|
| Sonoma Pharma rebounds 20%|
|Thinly traded nano cap Sonoma Pharmaceuticals ( SNOA +20.1% ) is up on more than double normal volume, albeit on turnover of only 177K shares, as it tries to break free of a long-term downtrend that began in Q1 2017. More news on: Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Healthcare stocks news, Sto...|
| Date: August, 10 2018 12:04|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on SNOA.
About Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNOA)
- James Schutz / CEO
- James Schutz served as our vice president of corporate development and general counsel since August , as a director since May and corporate secretary since June . He was appointed CEO in February . Mr. Schutz was formerly the general counsel of Jomed, Inc. until when he orchestrated the sale of Jomed to Abbott Laboratories NYSE: ABT and Volcano Therapeutics NASDAQ: VOLC, now part of Royal Philips, NYSE PHG . Mr. Schutz received a B.A. in economics from the University of California, San Diego and a J.D. from the University of San Francisco School of Law.
- Robert Miller / CFO, COO
- Robert Miller has served as our chief financial officer since June and was a consultant to us from March to May . Mr. Miller has served as a director of Scanis, Inc. since and served as acting chief financial officer from to June . He was a chief financial officer consultant to Evit Labs from June to December , Wildlife International Network from October to December , Endoscopic Technologies from November to March , Biolog from January to December and Webware from August to August . Prior to this, Mr. Miller was the chief financial officer for GAF Corporation, Penwest Ltd. and Bugle Boy and treasurer of Mead Corporation. He received a B.A. in economics from Stanford University and an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia University.
- Robert Northey, Ph.D / VP, R amp D
- Robert Northey, Ph.D. has served as our director of research and development since July . Dr. Northey served as a consultant to us from May to June . From August until June , he was an assistant professor in the paper science and engineering department at the University of Washington. Dr. Northey received a B.S. in wood and fiber science and a Ph.D. in wood chemistry, each from the University of Washington.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $18,077,012 - 05/18/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 4,732,202 - 02/09/2018
Recent Filings from (NASDAQ: SNOA)
Daily Technical Chart for (NASDAQ: SNOA)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NASDAQ: SNOA)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NASDAQ: SNOA)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in SNOA is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of SNOA and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of SNOA. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/