Recent News from (NYSE: ARCH)
| Report: Developing Opportunities within Avon Products, Sanofi, Arch Coal, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Chimera Investment, and PTC - Future Expectations, Projections Moving into 2018|
|NEW YORK, Nov. 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Market Source Research released its latest key findings for all current investors, traders, and shareholders of Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP), Sanofi (NYSE:SNY), Arch Coal Inc. (NYS...|
| Date: November, 06 2018 08:55|
| Arch Coal opens up as Q3 earnings, revenues beat expectations|
|Arch Coal (NYSE: ARCH ) opens ~1% higher after easily beating analyst expectations for Q3 earnings and revenues, generating its highest level of revenues, net income and EBITDA since its emergence from Chapter 11. More news on: Arch Coal Inc, Energy stocks news, Earnings news and comment...|
| Date: October, 23 2018 09:39|
| Arch Coal beats by $3.22, beats on revenue|
|Arch Coal (NYSE: ARCH ): Q3 Non-GAAP EPS of $6.33 beats by $3.22 ; GAAP EPS of $6.10 beats by $3.14 . More news on: Arch Coal Inc, Earnings news and commentary, Energy stocks news, Read more ... |
| Date: October, 23 2018 06:34|
| Arch Coal, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results|
|ST. LOUIS , Oct. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE: ARCH) today reported net income of $123.2 million , or $6.10 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2018, compared with net income of $68.4 million , or $2.83 per diluted share, in the prior-year period. Net income...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: October, 23 2018 06:30|
| Report: DoE coal rescue plan runs aground at White House|
|A Department of Energy plan to prop up ailing coal companies has run aground in the White House , a setback to an industry that had hoped for a major resurgence after Pres. Trump's election, Politico reports. More news on: Peabody Energy Corp., Cloud Peak Energy, Inc., Arch Coal Inc, Ener...|
| Date: October, 16 2018 11:26|
| Report: Developing Opportunities within Cirrus Logic, Realogy, Colgate-Palmolive, Arch Coal, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, and Acushnet - Future Expectations, Projections Moving into 2018|
|NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Fundamental Markets released its latest key findings for all current investors, traders, and shareholders of Cirrus Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRUS), Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE:RLGY), Col...|
| Date: October, 15 2018 07:35|
| Arch Coal to Announce Third Quarter 2018 Results on October 23|
|ST. LOUIS , Oct. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE:ARCH) will discuss its third quarter 2018 financial results in an investor conference call that will be broadcast live on Tuesday, October 23 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time . Interested participants may access t...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: October, 10 2018 16:35|
| Coal prices jump as hurricane disrupts exports|
|Prices for coal used to create steelmaking coke have surged 15% since the start of August and are enjoying a sizeable gain this week, as Hurricane Florence has shut down three major coal export facilities in and near the Norfolk, Va., area that handle more than half of all U.S. coal export...|
| Date: September, 13 2018 12:54|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on ARCH.
About Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE: ARCH)
- Steven F. Leer / President, CEO
- Robert J. Messey / CFO
- Robert G. Jones / Secretary
- James N. Chapman / Director
- James N. Chapman brings more than years of investment banking experience across a wide range of industries, including metals and mining, energy, and natural resources, as well as significant experience as a capital markets and strategic planning consultant. Since , Chapman has served as a nonexecutive Advisory Director of SkyWorks Capital, LLC, an aviation and aerospace management consulting services company.
- Sherman K. Edmiston III / Director
- Sherman K. Edmiston III has more than years of experience working with companies undergoing major transitions as a principal investor, investment banker and advisor. He recently served as chief restructuring officer of Xinergy, Ltd., a Central Appalachian producer of thermal and metallurgical coal. Edmiston has served on a number of boards during his career and previously served as a member of the board of JL French Automotive Castings, Inc.
- Patrick J. Bartels Jr. /
- Patrick A. Kriegshauser / Director
- Patrick A. Kriegshauser serves as executive vice president and chief financial officer and as a principal owner of Sachs Electric Company, a leading specialty electrical and design firm. He has considerable experience in the coal and energy industries, including a year career at Arch, during which he served as senior vice president and chief financial officer. In addition, he served on the board of directors of Walter Energy for years.
- Richard A. Navarre / Director
- Richard A. Navarre is an accomplished senior executive with more than years of diverse international business and financial experience, including as president of Peabody Energy. In his years with Peabody, Navarre had executive responsibility for virtually all areas of the company. During his tenure, Peabody s market cap grew from million to more than billion. He currently is a director on the boards of two publicly listed NYSE companies.
- Scott D. Vogel / Director
- Scott D. Vogel is a partner at Vogel Partners LP, a private investment firm, after serving as managing director at Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP. During his year tenure at Davidson Kempner, Vogel invested in a diverse set of industries, including industrials and industrial services, business services, transportation, and metals and mining. Previously, Vogel worked at MFP Investors, investing in special situations and turnaround opportunities for the private investment firm of Michael F. Price, and at Chase Securities. Vogel has served on numerous boards during his career and is currently a member of the board of Merrill Corp.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,596,418,321 - 05/11/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 20,614,906 - 04/20/2018
Recent Filings from (NYSE: ARCH)
Daily Technical Chart for (NYSE: ARCH)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NYSE: ARCH)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NYSE: ARCH)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in ARCH is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of ARCH and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of ARCH. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/