Recent News from (OTC: AEYE)
| AudioEye Announces Execution of Reverse Stock Split|
|TUCSON, Ariz. , Aug. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- AudioEye, Inc. (OTCQB: AEYE) ("AudioEye" or the "Company") the leader in cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) digital content accessibility solutions, today announced that its previously disclosed a 1-for-25 reverse stock split of its ...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: August, 07 2018 06:01|
| AudioEye Announces Closing of $6.5 Million Growth Equity Financing|
|TUCSON, Ariz. , Aug. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- AudioEye, Inc. (OTCQB: AEYE) ("AudioEye" or the "Company"), the leader in cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) digital content accessibility solutions, today closed the previously announced private placement of 26,000,000 shares of com...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: August, 07 2018 06:00|
| Anexinet Selects AudioEye for Accessibility Partnership|
|TUCSON, Ariz. , Aug. 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- AudioEye, Inc. (OTCQB: AEYE) ("AudioEye" or the "Company"), the leader in cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) digital content accessibility solutions, and the only web-accessibility company leading with technology for sustainable comp...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: August, 02 2018 06:00|
| AudioEye announces growth equity financing of $6.5M|
|AudioEye ( OTCQB:AEYE ) has priced a private placement of 26M common shares at $0.25 per share, the gross proceeds are expected to be ~$6.5M. More news on: AudioEye, Inc., Read more ... |
| Date: July, 31 2018 06:09|
| AudioEye Announces Growth Equity Financing of $6.5 million|
|TUCSON, Ariz. , July 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- AudioEye, Inc. (OTCQB: AEYE) ("AudioEye" or the "Company"), the leader in cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) digital content accessibility solutions, today announced the pricing of a private placement of 26,000,000 shares of its com...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: July, 31 2018 06:00|
| AudioEye & CU Solutions Group Launch Premier Partnership|
|TUCSON, Ariz. , July 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- AudioEye, Inc. (OTCQB: AEYE) ("AudioEye" or the "Company"), the leader in cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) digital content accessibility solutions and the only web accessibility company leading with technology for sustainable comp...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: July, 19 2018 06:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on AEYE.
About AudioEye, Inc. (OTC: AEYE)
AudioEye is a marketplace leader providing web accessibility solutions for our clients customers through our Ally Platform Products. Our technology advances accessibility with patented technology solutions that reduce barriers, expand access for individuals with disabilities, and enhance the user experience for a broader audience of users. When implemented, we believe that our solutions offer businesses the opportunity to reach more customers, improve brand image, and build additional brand loyalty. In addition, our solutions help organizations comply with internationally accepted Web Content Accessibility Guidelines WCAG as well as US, Canadian, Australian, and United Kingdom accessibility laws.
- Todd Bankofier / CEO
- Mr. Bankofier served as General Manager of Ensynch, which was at the time one of Arizona s largest Information Technology services companies. He was President and CEO of the Arizona Technology Council ATC from to . Before joining the ATC, he spent four years as Vice President of National Sales for XO Communications, a national telecommunications company, where he managed a national sales team to four years of record sales growth for that company. Mr. Bankofier also served in Washington, D.C. for four years as a lobbyist for the Department of Energy, and served as Chief of Staff for Maricopa County Supervisor, Jim Bruner. He serves on the Advisory Board of Mutual of Omaha Bank, and he has served on the Arizona Governor s Council for Innovation and Technology. He received a gubernatorial appointment to the State Board of Education .
- Sean D. Bradley / President, Other
- Lonny Sternberg / VP, Ops.
- Dr. Carr Bettis / Chairman
- Anthony Lee Coelho / Anthony Coelho. Mr. Coelho has served as a director since June . Mr. Coelho was a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from to , where he authored the Americans With Disabilities Act ADA . After leaving Congress, he joined Wertheim Schroder amp Company, an investment banking firm in New York and became President and CEO of Wertheim Schroder Financial Services from to . From to , he served as Chairman and CEO of an education and training technology company that he established and subsequently sold. In , President Clinton appointed him as the US Commissioner General for the World s Fair in Lisbon Portugal. He served as general chairman of the presidential campaign of former Vice President Al Gore from April until June . Since , Mr. Coelho has worked independently as a business and political consultant. Mr. Coelho also served as Chairman of the President s Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities from to . He previously served as Chairman of the Board of the Epilepsy Foundation. Mr. Coelho has served on a number of corporate boards. In the last five years he has served on the boards of CepTor Corporation, Cyberonics, Inc., Stem Cell Innovation, Inc., Universal Access Global Holdings, Inc, and since , he has been a member of the board of Service Corporation International, a publicly traded company, and since , he has been a member of the board of Warren Resources, Inc., a publicly traded company.
- Ernest Purcell / Ernest Purcell. Mr. Purcell has served as a director of ours since March . Mr. Purcell has more than two decades of experience in the financial services and advisory industries and has been involved in providing fairness and solvency opinions on numerous U.S. and European transactions. He has technical expertise in financial due diligence, strategic business valuation, financial restructurings and divestitures. Since , Mr. Purcell has been employed by Houlihan Lokey, Inc., where he is currently a Senior Managing Director, a member of the Board of Directors of their European and Asian subsidiaries, and the Head of International Financial Advisory Services. Houlihan Lokey is an international investment bank with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financial restructuring, and valuation. The firm serves corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide with offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Houlihan Lokey is ranked as the No. global restructuring advisor, the No. M amp A fairness opinion advisor for U.S. transactions over the past years, and the No. M amp A advisor for U.S. transactions under billion, according to Thomson Reuters. Mr. Purcell is based in Houlihan Lokey s Miami office, having recently returned to the U.S. after serving more than six years in the London office.
- Alexander Zyngier / Alexandre Zyngier. Mr. Zyngier has served as a director since September . Mr. Zyngier founded Batuta Advisors in to pursue high return investment opportunities in the distressed and turnaround sectors. Mr. Zyngier has over years of investment, strategy, and operating experience. He is currently a director of GT Advanced Technologies and Atari SA. Mr. Zyngier has worked as a Portfolio Manager, investing in public and private opportunities, at Alden Global Capital, Goldman Sachs amp Co. and Deutsche Bank Co. He was also a strategy consultant at McKinsey amp Company and a technical brand manager at Procter amp Gamble. Mr. Zyngier holds an MBA in Finance and Accounting from the University of Chicago and a BSc. in Chemical Engineering from UNICAMP in Brazil. We believe that Mr. Zyngier s extensive education and background in finance and strategy makes him qualified to serve as a director.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $40,353,519 - 03/12/2018
- Authorized: 250,000,000 - 03/12/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 161,414,077 - 03/12/2018
- Float: 84,559,759 - 06/30/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: AEYE)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: AEYE)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: AEYE)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: AEYE)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in AEYE is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of AEYE and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of AEYE. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/