Recent News from (OTC: AHIX)
|Aluf Holdings, Inc. Announces Private Placement Financing of $4,000,000|
|HOLLYWOOD, FL / ACCESSWIRE / November 2, 2018 / Aluf Holdings, Inc. ("AHIX") ("the Company") ( OTC PINK: AHIX) announces that it intends to complete a self-offering private placement financing of units of the Company (the ''Units'') at a price of $0.0025 per Unit for gross proceeds of up to...|
|Date: November, 02 2018 15:10|
|AHIX Retroactively Terminates Merger with Core Wafer Systems, Inc. and Restates Previously Issued Financial Statements|
|HOLLYWOOD, FL / ACCESSWIRE / August 20, 2018 / Aluf Holdings, Inc. ("AHIX") ("the Company") ( OTC PINK: AHIX ) announced today it had delivered a letter to Roger Goetz, seller of Core Wafer Systems, Inc., notifying him that the Company declares that merger agreement, which was consummated on...|
|Date: August, 20 2018 08:00|
|AHIX Negotiates Debt to Equity Conversions|
|Cutting Debt on Balance Sheet by Over $1.7M HOLLYWOOD, FL / ACCESSWIRE / July 5, 2018 / Aluf Holdings, Inc. ("AHIX") ("the Company") (OTC PINK: AHIX) announced today it has reached agreements with holders of more than $1.7 Million of its debt to exchange their obligations for shares of ...|
|Date: July, 05 2018 08:00|
|Aluf Holdings, Inc. Further Update to Shareholders|
|HOLLYWOOD, FL / ACCESSWIRE / April 26, 2018 / ALUF HOLDINGS, INC. ( www.alufinc.com ) (OTC PINK: AHIX), a holding company engaged in mergers and acquisitions in the development and sale of proprietary software, is pleased to announce that the meticulous, disciplined efforts of its managemen...|
|Date: April, 26 2018 17:10|
|Aluf Holdings, Inc. Becomes Current with OTC Markets|
|Financial Reports and Disclosures Filed; Enhanced Social Media Presence to Follow HOLLYWOOD, FL / ACCESSWIRE / March 13, 2018 / ALUF HOLDINGS, INC. ( www.alufinc.com ) (OTC PINK: AHIX) is a holding company engaged in mergers and acquisitions of corporations featuring robust, proprietar...|
|Date: March, 13 2018 10:44|
|Letter to Shareholders from Newly-Appointed Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Glenn W. Milligan|
|HOLLYWOOD, FL / ACCESSWIRE / March 5, 2018 / Aluf Holdings, Inc. (OTC PINK: AHIX ) Dear Shareholders, During the initial weeks of my tenure as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Aluf Holdings, Inc. ("AHIX"), I have worked closely with Teresa McWilliams and staff to gain a solid grasp on ...|
|Date: March, 05 2018 08:00|
|Aluf Holdings, Inc. Strengthens Management Team with the Hiring of Glenn W. Milligan as New President & CEO|
|HOLLYWOOD, FL / ACCESSWIRE / January 3, 2018 / ALUF HOLDINGS, INC. ( www.alufinc.com ) (OTC PINK: AHIX), a holding company engaged in mergers and acquisitions in the development and sale of proprietary software, announced today the engagement of Glenn W. Milligan as the company's President a...|
|Date: January, 03 2018 08:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Aluf Holdings, Inc. (OTC: AHIX)
Aluf Holdings, Inc. AHIX is a holding company headquartered in Hollywood, FL, engaged in acquiring, operating and managing subsidiary companies in the development and sale of proprietary software. The Company s strategy is to build a large portfolio of companies with more diverse enterprise software solutions through strategic acquisitions and managed growth as it acquires profitable businesses with strong growth potential and a solid business plan. Our technology acquisitions stem from a surge in momentum in the tech space especially in areas of biometrics and cyber security, cloud based software services SaaS , medical applications, energy production, IoE Internet of Everything services, and global law enforcement and military based offensive and defensive applications. in the software and technology industries.
- Glenn W. Milligan / CEO
- Glenn W. Milligan is the President and CEO of Aluf Holdings, Inc. As a creative visionary with exemplary leadership, Glenn has over years of exceptional Clevel management, business, marketing, and governmental relations experience and is a highly regarded CEO, executive, strategist and nationally recognized entrepreneur. Mr. Milligan is a respected guardian of company resources, investor value, and bottom line results. The largest company he founded grew to employees, sold for million, and generated a ROI for charter investors of over : . Mr. Milligan s companies have featured worldclass investors such as George Soros, William Farley, and Boston Capital Ventures and forged relationships with global financial institutions such as CreditSuisseFirst Boston, BancBoston, Bank of America, ABNAMRO, Bank of Montreal, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, and the prestigious, Canadian boutique investment banking firm, NesbittBurns. He has led successful capital raises totaling well over million. Mr. Milligan and his immediate family have also created several notable patented inventions for the food, coal mining, consumer appliance, and direct response television DRTV product sectors.
- Teresa McWilliams / CFO, Secretary
- Teresa McWilliams is the Chief Financial Officer CFO and a senior manager of Aluf Holdings, Inc., and has served in those capacities since June . Ms. McWilliams began her professional career in finance with Merrill Lynch. Thereafter, she was recruited by a highlyregarded, regional CPA firm, worked in securities as a Compliance Officer, and Corporate Controller for a brokerdealer. Later, she founded and operated a successful professional tax and business consulting firm specializing in compliance, accounting, business and personal tax issues. During extensive consulting engagements with various Clevel executives, she participated in a number of complex IPOs and Mergers amp Acquisitions. Ms. McWilliams is a key asset in driving ongoing acquisitions, development, and future growth of Aluf Holdings, Inc.
- Donald C. Bennett / Chairman
- Mr. DONALD C. BENNETT, Advisor to the Board of Directors since August , founded Bennett Bolt Works, Inc. in where he recently retired as its President and Chief Operating Officer. Don attended Cooper Union School of Engineering, and served as artillery and guided missile officer in the U.S. Army during the Korean conflict. Mr. Bennett is a member of many professional associations, including the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, the American Road and Transportation Builder s Association, and a task force of the Association of General Contractors Joint Committee on New Highway Materials. Mr. Bennett has more than years experience in the public markets including advising multiple public companies on their growth, expansion and marketing plans as they introduced various products to international markets.
- Jonathan Baker / Mr. Jonathan Baker is a retired executive from the custom manufacturing sector, having directed all technical aspects of Production Management, Project Management, Design amp Engineering Management, Materials amp Production Control Management and Sales Engineering. His accomplishments include increased efficiency in the manufacturing processes, reduced manufacturing lead times and subsequent quality improvement. Mr. Baker holds an engineering degree from the University of Illinois and currently resides in South Florida.
- Teresa McWilliams / Teresa McWilliams is the Chief Financial Officer CFO and a senior manager of Aluf Holdings, Inc., and has served in those capacities since June . Ms. McWilliams began her professional career in finance with Merrill Lynch. Thereafter, she was recruited by a highlyregarded, regional CPA firm, worked in securities as a Compliance Officer, and Corporate Controller for a brokerdealer. Later, she founded and operated a successful professional tax and business consulting firm specializing in compliance, accounting, business and personal tax issues. During extensive consulting engagements with various Clevel executives, she participated in a number of complex IPOs and Mergers amp Acquisitions. Ms. McWilliams is a key asset in driving ongoing acquisitions, development, and future growth of Aluf Holdings, Inc.
- Larry G. Striggles / Mr. Larry G. Striggles served over years as Senior Accountant for the Housing Finance Authority of Broward County where he was responsible for the oversight and preparation of multiple financial statements and information technology enhancements for the agency with over one billion of revenue bonds issued. Larry was primarily responsible for overall activities to ensure integrity of financial statements, operational budgets, and investment portfolio review and analyses. He also evaluated, developed and initiated revisions in established accounting systems, procedures, records and controls. Larry established budgeting systems and procedures to monitor actual performance against budget ensuring all risks are identified, reported and mitigated in accordance with internal policies and communicated to management for costsavings or profit maximization. Position reviews LOC and wire transfer transactions, reconciliation of investment portfolio, and monitor movement of investment funds at maturity to repurchase through accounting system entry. He prepared and distributed monthly financial statements and investment reports to HFA Board of Directors, Senior Management and professional team and ensured all reports and disclosures complied with applicable governmental standards, professional standards, and organizational policies. Larry has a Bachelor Degree of Science in Accounting from Florida State University. He is married with two grown children.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,041,361 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 3,946,821,989 - 03/01/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 3,471,202,631 - 03/01/2018
- Float: 2,747,616,697 - 08/11/2017
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: AHIX)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: AHIX)
More to come on (OTC: AHIX)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in AHIX is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of AHIX and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of AHIX. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/