Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About AJS Bancorp, Inc. (OTC: AJSB)
- Thomas R. Butkus / President, CEO
- Thomas R. Butkus / CFO
- Mr. Butkus is the President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Boards of Directors of the Company and the Bank. He has been employed with the Bank since . He has served as the Bank s Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board since and President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of the Company including its predecessor since . Mr. Butkus also served as the Bank s President from to and resumed his position as President in . He has over years of community banking experience. Mr. Butkus was chosen to serve as a director because of his extensive experience in a variety of roles at the Bank which provides a broad and unique perspective on the challenges facing the organization and its business strategies and operations.
- Jerry A. Weberling / EVP, CFO
- Mr. Weberling served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for CFS Bancorp, Inc. and its subsidiary Citizens Financial Bank located in Munster, Indiana from June to November . From to , he served as Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for MAF Bancorp, Inc. and its subsidiary MidAmerica Bank, FSB located in Clarendon Hills, Illinois. Mr. Weberling served on the boards of MAF Bancorp and MidAmerica Bank from to . Prior to joining MidAmerica Bank in , Mr. Weberling was a senior manager at KPMG LLP, an international public accounting firm located in Chicago, Illinois, in the savings and loan, real estate, and mortgage banking practices. He is a certified public accountant.
- Donna J. Manuel / Senior VP
- Pamela N. Favero / Vice President, Interim CFO
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $30,205,533 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 100,000,000 - 03/15/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 2,149,860 - 03/15/2018
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: AJSB)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: AJSB)
More to come on (OTC: AJSB)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in AJSB is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of AJSB and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of AJSB. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/