Recent News from (OTC: ALXDF)
|Alexandria Minerals Announces Debt Settlement|
|TORONTO, Aug. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alexandria Minerals Corporation (TSX-V:AZX) (OTCQB:ALXDF) (Frankfurt:A9D) (“ AZX ” or the “ Company ”) announced today that it has entered into agreements with certain third-party contractors to settle an aggregate of $4...|
|Date: August, 17 2018 17:00|
|Gold Mining Bull: Top News For July 2018|
|Gold Mining Bull: Top News for July 2018 Here's a monthly recap of the top news in the gold mining sector, including acquisitions and takeover announcements, financial results and other relevant updates, to keep readers up-to-date on news in the sector. Here's my update for June if you ...|
|Date: July, 31 2018 16:07|
|Alexandria Minerals Announces Appointment of Interim CEO And Stock Option Grants|
|TORONTO, July 31, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alexandria Minerals Corporation (TSX-V:AZX) (OTCQB:ALXDF) (Frankfurt:A9D) (“ AZX ” or the “ Company ”) announces the appointment of current Director Walter Henry as the Company’s Interim Chief Executive Officer ef...|
|Date: July, 31 2018 07:07|
|Alexandria Minerals Announces Stock Option Grants and Resignation of Director|
|TORONTO, July 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alexandria Minerals Corporation (TSX-V:AZX) (OTCQB:ALXDF) (Frankfurt:A9D) (“ AZX ” or the “ Company ”) announces that it has made a grant of 1,000,000 stock options under its stock option plan to Mark Ashcroft in recogni...|
|Date: July, 27 2018 19:00|
|Alexandria Minerals Announces Voting Results of Special Meeting; Welcomes Mark Ashcroft to the Board|
|TORONTO, July 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alexandria Minerals Corporation (TSX-V:AZX) (OTCQB:ALXDF) (Frankfurt:A9D) (“AZX” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that all of management’s recommendations listed in the management information circular file...|
|Date: July, 24 2018 14:30|
|Leading Proxy Advisory Firms Reject Terminated CEO's Attempt to Retake Control of Alexandria Minerals|
|Third-party independent proxy advisors join top shareholders in supporting Alexandria’s director nominees, corporate direction Shareholders urged to vote in advance of proxy voting deadline of 11:00 a.m. (Toronto Time) on Friday, July 20, 2018. For assistance voting contact King...|
|Date: July, 13 2018 10:39|
|New Alexandria Minerals Letter Urges Shareholders to Vote the BLUE Proxy Today for a New Corporate Direction|
|TORONTO, July 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alexandria Minerals Corporation (TSX-V:AZX) (OTCQB:ALXDF) (Frankfurt:A9D) (“AZX” or the “Company”) releases a new letter to shareholders outlining the events leading up to the termination of Eric Owens as the Company...|
|Date: July, 09 2018 08:37|
|Alexandria Minerals Announces Support of Eric Sprott and Sprott Inc. for Alexandria's Director Nominees, New Corporate Direction|
|Early momentum for Alexandria’s director nominees continues to grow ahead of upcoming special meeting Urges shareholders to vote their BLUE proxy or VIF FOR Alexandria’s nominees to protect their investment by rejecting disgruntled ex-CEO’s attempt to take over co...|
|Date: June, 26 2018 09:17|
|Alexandria Minerals Files Proxy Circular and Releases Letter to Shareholders; Warns that Dissident Ex-CEO Puts Investment at Risk|
|Outlines plan to optimize shareholder value Urges shareholders to reject the dissident resolutions by voting today on the BLUE proxy as recommended by the Board For assistance voting contact Kingsdale Advisors at 1-866-229-8214 or email@example.com TORONTO, June 14...|
|Date: June, 14 2018 07:33|
|Alexandria Announces New Corporate Direction|
|Exposes former CEO Eric Owens’ flawed drilling thesis and results Turns the page for investors with new corporate direction, including non-dilutive financings, re-focussing on core assets and new management team TORONTO, June 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Following the resul...|
|Date: June, 06 2018 13:46|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Alexandria Minerals Corp. (OTC: ALXDF)
Alexandria Minerals Corporation is an active, growth oriented, Canadian gold exploration and development company with strategic properties located in the world class mining districts of Val d Or, Quebec, Red Lake, Ontario and Snow Lake Flin Flon, Manitoba. Alexandria s focus is on its flagship property, the large Cadillac Break Property package in Val d Or, which hosts important, near surface, gold resources along the prolific, gold producing Cadillac Break, all of which have significant growth potential.
- Eric Olinder Owens / President, CEO
- Dr. Owens cofounded Alexandria Minerals and helped guide the company to its present status as one of the principal explorers in Val d Or, Quebec. With years of experience in the mineral exploration industry in North America, Mexico and Central America, he previously held positions with Newmont Mining, BHP Minerals, Phelps Dodge, and Echo Bay. His accomplishments include the discovery holes at the El Zapote silver deposit in El Salvador, definition drilling of the American Girl and MadrePadre gold mines in California, and at the Brookbank gold project in northern Ontario
- Mario Miranda / CFO
- Mr. Miranda is a Chartered Accountant with extensive experience in the resources industry and has held various senior financial positions including Chief Financial Officer at Alturas Minerals Corp., where he concurrently continues in this role former Chief Financial Officer at Lake Shore Gold Corp and White Pine Resources Inc. and Interim Director for Financial Reporting for Kinross Gold Corporation. He is a member of the Ontario Institute of Chartered Accountants ICAO . Fluent in English, French and Spanish, Mr. Miranda is a graduate of McGill University Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting and has an undergraduate degree in Economics from Concordia University BA .
- Phillippe Berthelot / VP, Exploration
- Mr. Berthelot is supervising the Alexandria Minerals Exploration. He graduated from University du Quebec in Montreal, in with B. Sc. in geology and has been working in exploration geology on a fulltime basis until with focus in Quebec. Mr. Berthelot participated in the discovery of Langlois Mine and building Desjardin Discovery Deposit, Lac Peletier Gold deposit, and Jolin Gold deposit.
- Mary Vorvis / VP, Investor Rel.
- With over years experience in natural resources, technology and venture capital industries, Mary s integral role in Alexandria includes building essential relationships with financial institutions, fund managers and brokerages as well as partnering collaboratively with management to advance strategic initiatives. Orchestrates business development projects and collaborations with thirdparty providers to effectively maintain timely flow of information between Alexandria and investor base. Past international project management experience with technologybased clearing services provider for equities and options trading NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX and OCC where she championed organizational change in human resources and optimized operations of Toronto, Chicago and New York offices.
- Peter Gundy / Chairman, Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Mr. Gundy began his career as a Mergers and Acquisitions lawyer in Montreal. He subsequently cofounded Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan now PotashCorp , where he served as Executive Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer. He went on to become Vice President, Corporate Finance, at Dominion Securities, before founding Neo Material Technologies Inc., a hightech magnet manufacturing company in China and Southeast Asia, which was subsequently acquired by Molycorp for . billion. Mr. Gundy has also served on the boards of a number of junior and midtier miningrelated companies.
- Robert Geis / Independent Director
- Upon finishing his graduate studies at Loyola University in Chicago, Mr. Geis went to Wall Street where he worked for money management company Tweedy, Browne and Knapp from . From , he was a Managing Trader of the Dean Witter InterCapital mutual fund company which had billion in AUM and whose trading staff numbered five senior traders and two junior traders. He served as a consultant to President Reagan s Gold Commission, chaired by Treasury Secretary Donald Regan, and the National Economic Commission chaired by Treasury Secretary James Baker, III. Mr. Geis has served as a research analyst for Aletheia since .
- Walter Henry / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Walter Henry is currently President of Frontline Gold Corporation, holds a BA in Political Science amp Economics, and has several years experience in the finance and mining industries. He served with CIBC, BNP Paribas, and PriceWaterhouseCoopers where he managed portfolios and arranged project financing totaling over billion. He has since held executive positions with Royal Nickel Corporation, Tiberon Minerals, and Alturas Minerals.
- Gary O Connor / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Gary O Connor is currently the Vice President, Exploration of Dundee Resources Limited where he has been responsible for the technical due diligence of resource projects. During his years global experience in the mineral exploration industry he has been instrumental with the discovery, growth, and development of several large gold and base metal deposits in Romania, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Australia and Indonesia, while employed by Gabriel Resources, European Goldfields, FreeportMcMoRan, BP Minerals and Amax Minerals. Gary graduated from the University of Auckland in with a degree in geology, geophysics and environmental studies, and is a Member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, and a Fellow of the Society of Economic Geology.
- Priya Patil / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Ms. Patil brings to Alexandria over years senior executive experience in the financial services industry as an investment banker and finance attorney. She was most recently Head of Diversified Industries responsible for business development at the Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange. In this role, she primarily advised corporate boards and management teams as well as pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, and private equity funds on IPO strategies for their investee companies. Her investment banking experience prior to the TMX Group includes Managing Director and founding partner at PI Financial Corp. relating to their expansion into Eastern Canada and as the Managing Director and Head of Investment Banking at Loewen, Ondaatje, McCutcheon Limited.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $33,215,200 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 474,502,856 - 12/11/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: ALXDF)
|Management Discussion and Analysis - Management Discussion and Analysis - For the six months ended October 31, 2017|
|Filing Type: Management Discussion and Analysis - Management Discussion and Analysis - For the six months ended O||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: January, 17 2018|
|Quarterly Report - Condensed Interim Consolidated Financial Statements - Three and six months ended October 31, 2017 (Expressed in Canadian Dollars)|
|Filing Type: Quarterly Report - Condensed Interim Consolidated Financial Statements - Three and six months ended||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: January, 17 2018|
|OTCQB Certification - OTCQB Certification|
|Filing Type: OTCQB Certification - OTCQB Certification||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: December, 14 2017|
|Management Discussion and Analysis - Management Discussion and Analysis - For the three months ended July 31, 2017|
|Filing Type: Management Discussion and Analysis - Management Discussion and Analysis - For the three months ended||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: November, 20 2017|
|Interim Financial Report - Condensed Interim Consolidated Financial Statements - Three months ended July 31, 2017 (Expressed in Canadian Dollars)|
|Filing Type: Interim Financial Report - Condensed Interim Consolidated Financial Statements - Three months ended||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: November, 20 2017|
|Management Discussion and Analysis - Management Discussion and Analysis - For the year ended April 30, 2017|
|Filing Type: Management Discussion and Analysis - Management Discussion and Analysis - For the year ended April 3||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: November, 20 2017|
|Annual Report - Consolidated Financial Statements - Years Ended April 30 2017 and 2016 (Expressed in Canadian Dollars)|
|Filing Type: Annual Report - Consolidated Financial Statements - Years Ended April 30 2017 and 2016 (Expressed in||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: November, 20 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: ALXDF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: ALXDF)
More to come on (OTC: ALXDF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in ALXDF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of ALXDF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of ALXDF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/