Recent News from (OTC: ANPCY)
|ANGLE plc Announces Parsortix Shows Evidence Of CTCs In Glioblastoma|
|Parsortix system provides the first evidence of circulating tumour cell clusters in glioblastoma Parsortix system detects CTCs in the peripheral blood of brain cancer patients Liquid biopsy may provide key information for the treatment of brain cancer patients where tissue bi...|
|Date: August, 28 2018 02:10|
|ANGLE Plc ADR 2018 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides|
|The following slide deck was published by ANGLE plc ADR in conjunction with their 2018 Q4 earnings Read more ...|
|Date: July, 25 2018 14:04|
|ANGLE plc - Preliminary Results for Year Ended 30 April 2018|
|- STRENGTHENING A LEADING POSITION IN THE LIQUID BIOPSY MARKET - OVARIAN CANCER CLINICAL STUDIES SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED AND FDA CLINICAL STUDY IN PROGRESS GUILDFORD, UK / ACCESSWIRE / July 25, 2018 / ANGLE plc ("ANGLE" or "the Company")(AIM: AGL; OTCQX: ANPCY), a world leading liquid biop...|
|Date: July, 25 2018 03:25|
|Angle PLC Announces EIS/VCT Advance Assurance and Total Voting Rights|
|GUILDFORD, SURREY / ACCESSWIRE / July 24, 2018 / ANGLE plc (AIM: AGL, OTCQX: ANPCY), a world-leading liquid biopsy company, is pleased to announce that, further to the announcement of 18 July 2018, the Company has now received confirmation from HMRC that an investment in the Company will qua...|
|Date: July, 24 2018 13:35|
|Angle PLC announces Result of General Meeting|
|Result of General Meeting and update re: EIS/VCT Advanced Assurance GUILDFORD, SURREY / ACCESSWIRE / July 18, 2018 / ANGLE plc ( AIM:AGL OTCQX:ANPCY), a world-leading liquid biopsy company, is pleased to announce that, further to the announcement on 25 June 2018, the Resolutions put to ...|
|Date: July, 18 2018 06:04|
|Angle PLC - Notice of Preliminary Results|
|Notification of Preliminary Results and Webcast GUILDFORD, SURREY / ACCESSWIRE / July 2, 2018 / ANGLE plc (AIM:AGL OTCQX:ANPCY), a world-leading liquid biopsy company, will be releasing its preliminary results for the year ended 30 April 2018 on Wednesday 25 July 2018. A meeting for an...|
|Date: July, 02 2018 02:50|
|Angle PLC Announces Encouraging Progress in ANG-002 FDA Clinical Study|
|-Four leading US cancer centres now initiated with enrolment of over 80 subjects completed -Continue to expect the clinical and analytical studies to complete in H2 CY 2018 -FDA clearance would provide further worldwide differentiation for the Parsortix system in the emerg...|
|Date: June, 04 2018 02:00|
|Angle PLC announces Leading cancer surgeon appointed|
|LEADING NHS PROSTATE CANCER SURGEON APPOINTED AS SCIENTIFIC ADVISOR GUILDFORD, SURREY / ACCESSWIRE / May 14, 2018 / ANGLE plc (AIM:AGL) (OTCQX:ANPCY), a world-leading liquid biopsy company, is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Greg L Shaw as a Scientific Advisor to the Company. ...|
|Date: May, 14 2018 02:00|
|Angle & QIAGEN Poster|
|Angle And Qiagen Present Poster At Leading Cancer Conference Demonstrating Utility Of Angle's Parsortix System In Conjunction With Qiagen's Adnatest Assay First joint marketing material released under ANGLE and QIAGEN logos GUILDFORD, SURREY / ACCESSWIRE / May 3, 2018 / ANGLE ...|
|Date: May, 03 2018 02:00|
|Angle PLC Announces Parsortix in Multiple Presentations at AACR|
|Angle's Parsortix System Showcased in Multiple Presentations at Leading Cancer Conference AACR 2018 Customers and Collaborators Publish more Successful Research with ANGLE's Parsortix Circulating Tumor Cell (CTC) Harvesting System in Four Poster Presentations Well Positioned to...|
|Date: April, 19 2018 02:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About ANGLE plc (OTC: ANPCY)
ANGLE is a world leading liquid biopsy company with pioneering products in cancer diagnostics and foetal health. ANGLEs lead product is the Parsortix cell separation system, which can capture very rare cells from blood. This includes circulating tumour cells CTCs in cancer patient blood even when there is less than one CTC in one billion healthy cells. The resulting liquid biopsy simple blood test enables the investigation of mutations in the patient s cancer for personalised cancer care. ANGLE has launched a product for the research market and has secured CE Mark regulatory approval for the clinical market in Europe. The FDA authorization is in process. ANGLE is also undertaking clinical studies, the first on of which is in Ovarian Cancer for a clinical application to triage women having surgery for an abnormal pelvic mass to identify those with ovarian cancer. patient clinical studies in both Europe and the US have reported positive headline data and the test is being optimized before moving to validation studies. ANGLE has announced the acquisition of certain assets of Axela Inc, a novel multiplex diagnostic tool for the analysis of DNA, RNA and proteins.
- Andrew Newland / CEO
- For over twenty five years, Andrew has specialised in building technologybased businesses based on strong intellectual property and for the last fifteen years he has been Chairman or on the Board of several specialist medical technology companies. Andrew has an MA in Engineering Science from the University of Cambridge, and is a qualified Chartered Accountant. After working with the engineering conglomerate, TI plc, he worked for KPMG from to from to he was based in the US as a manager providing corporate finance and business advice to high technology firms in the area around Route , Boston, Massachusetts. From to he worked for KPMG in the UK with responsibility for establishing KPMG s UK and European High Technology Practices and High Technology Consulting Group. Andrew founded ANGLE in . Together with ANGLE s senior management team, Andrew has cofounded and led eleven technology companies in partnership with world class research organisations, both in the UK and the US. Andrew has been instrumental in developing and then delivering the business proposition for these companies, building management teams, raising finance and securing revenues.
- Ian Griffiths / CFO
- Ian Griffiths is the Finance Director of ANGLE plc. He has specialised in technology commercialisation for over twenty years and is an expert on the development and growth of new technology based businesses. Ian has a BSc in Mathematics with Management Applications from Brunel University and is qualified as a chartered accountant. For seven years he worked for KPMG, initially in accountancy, then in management consulting within KPMG s High Technology Consulting Group where he specialised in financial modelling, business planning, corporate finance, market development and strategy work. He joined ANGLE in . As well as leading the finance function at ANGLE plc, he has been closely involved with the development and delivery of the UK, US and Middle East Consulting and Management businesses and in developing new Ventures, both third party and ANGLE s own. Ian has been heavily involved in the startup phase and also the ongoing development of ANGLE s own ventures by working closely with management on business plans, financial and operational management, fund raising and commercial aspects, including both medical and physical sciences companies. He is currently leading the financial development of ANGLE s major medical diagnostic business Parsortix.
- Garth Selvey / Chairman, Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Garth Selvey has a BSc in Physics and Electronics Engineering from the University of Manchester and has spent thirty six years in the computer industry with technical, product, sales and marketing roles. He became Managing Director of TIS Applications Ltd in and a main board director of TIS Ltd prior to its acquisition by Misys in . He organised the management buyout of the social housing division of Misys and became Group Chief Executive of Comino Group plc when it floated on AIM in . Comino moved to a full listing in where he remained until its successful public sale to Civica plc in February . Garth joined ANGLE as a Nonexecutive Director in September .
- Brian Howlett / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Brian Howlett has a wealth of international experience as a medtech leader which he is currently applying in a NonExecutive / Chairman capacity for surgical graft company Vascular Flow Technologies Ltd, skin cancer imaging company Michelson Diagnostics Ltd and medical device coating and surface modification company Accentus Medical Ltd, as well as ANGLE plc. Brian was formerly CEO of Lombard Medical Technologies PLC, an AIM listed company specialising in stents for abdominal aortic aneurysms from to . Corporate experience includes six years as UK Country Leader of Boston Scientific Ltd, between and , during which time major medical devices such as the TAXUS drug eluting stent were launched driving sales and profits to the point where the UK and Ireland subsidiary became one of the leading revenue contributors to the Corporation s European operations. Between and , Brian was Managing Director of the UK sales and manufacturing subsidiary of Cobe Laboratories Inc. In addition, Brian spent almost years in the pharmaceutical industry, gaining strong sales and marketing experience through a number of senior management positions in UK, Scandinavia and the Benelux markets within Fisons plc. Brian joined ANGLE as a Nonexecutive Director in January .
- Andrew Newland / For over twenty five years, Andrew has specialised in building technologybased businesses based on strong intellectual property and for the last fifteen years he has been Chairman or on the Board of several specialist medical technology companies. Andrew has an MA in Engineering Science from the University of Cambridge, and is a qualified Chartered Accountant. After working with the engineering conglomerate, TI plc, he worked for KPMG from to from to he was based in the US as a manager providing corporate finance and business advice to high technology firms in the area around Route , Boston, Massachusetts. From to he worked for KPMG in the UK with responsibility for establishing KPMG s UK and European High Technology Practices and High Technology Consulting Group. Andrew founded ANGLE in . Together with ANGLE s senior management team, Andrew has cofounded and led eleven technology companies in partnership with world class research organisations, both in the UK and the US. Andrew has been instrumental in developing and then delivering the business proposition for these companies, building management teams, raising finance and securing revenues.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $51,715,538 - 03/14/2018
- Authorized: 0 - 03/14/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 73,463,745 - 04/30/2017
- Float: 67,058,283 - 01/03/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: ANPCY)
|Interim Financial Report - Interim Financial Report|
|Filing Type: Interim Financial Report - Interim Financial Report||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: March, 06 2018|
|Annual Report - Annual Report and Accounts to 30 April 2017|
|Filing Type: Annual Report - Annual Report and Accounts to 30 April 2017||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: October, 11 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: ANPCY)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: ANPCY)
More to come on (OTC: ANPCY)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in ANPCY is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of ANPCY and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of ANPCY. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/