Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Cover Mode
About Aureus Inc. (OTC: ARSN)
Aureus Inc. is a junior gold Exploration and mining company with mineral interests in Nevada and Montana, both known gold area s. The Company was founded on April , with the goal to acquire and exploit minerals claims in north America focusing on the western region, where historically many large gold discoveries have been made.
- Tracy Fortner / President, CEO, Treasurer
- Mr. Fortner, age , began his career in gold recovery in the s at which time he worked as an apprentice mining engineer with Overton Engineering. It was in that capacity that he learned about gold and its properties. During his employment with Overton Engineering, Mr. Fortner worked on projects throughout the western United States developing hydro mining and mineral mining and designing and building mine sites. Also during this time, Mr. Fortner began developing the basis for his own mineral and mining company. In the late s and early s, Mr. Fortner began performing placer gold exploration and development both on his own personal projects as well as contract projects. He has continued this line of work since that time, and although he has experience in gold dredging, hard rock and underground mining, he has developed extensive knowledge of mineral exploration, property testing and evaluation, mine layout and design, development and refining of precious metals and reclamation of mined properties with a concentration in fine gold recovery and placer properties. Mr. Fortner has been consistently successful in his mining endeavors in a personal capacity as well as a consultant capacity. He has operated and/or consulted on placer projects in Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, Arizona, South Dakota and California as well as Alaska, Columbia and Mexico. Mr. Fortner is a certified MSHA Mine Safety amp Health Administration trainer and is recognized as a professional mine consultant by the Federal Mine Safety amp Health Administration. In addition to exploration, development and refining, Mr. Fortner designs and builds placer mining equipment to meet the specific needs of the project property. Those equipment designs have been placed on projects in Alaska, Montana and Africa among others.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,454,175 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 150,000,000 - 05/26/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 126,450,000 - 05/26/2017
- Float: 25,800,000 - 01/31/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: ARSN)
|Quarterly Report - Financial Statements|
|Filing Type: Quarterly Report - Financial Statements||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: September, 12 2017|
|Quarterly Report - Disclosure Statement|
|Filing Type: Quarterly Report - Disclosure Statement||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: September, 12 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: ARSN)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: ARSN)
More to come on (OTC: ARSN)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in ARSN is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of ARSN and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of ARSN. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/