Recent News from (OTC: BCAL)
|Bank of Southern California, National Association reports Q2 results|
|Bank of Southern California, National Association ( OTCPK:BCAL ): Q2 EPS of $0.19 More news on: Bank of Southern California, National Association, Earnings news and commentary, Financial stocks news, , Read more ...|
|Date: August, 13 2018 09:05|
|Bank of Southern California Announces Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results|
|SAN DIEGO , Aug. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank of Southern California , N.A. (OTC Pink: BCAL) announced quarterly net income of $1,306,150 for the second quarter of 2018, a 26.5% increase compared to $1,032,230 for the second quarter of 2017. For the six months ended June...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
|Date: August, 13 2018 09:00|
|Bank of Southern California Announces First Quarter 2018 Results|
|SAN DIEGO , May 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank of Southern California , N.A. (OTC Pink: BCAL) announced quarterly earnings of $1,072,303 for the first quarter of 2018, a 51% increase compared to $710,022 for the first quarter of 2017. Results for the quarter ended March 31, 2018 , inc...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
|Date: May, 02 2018 06:00|
|Bank of Southern California Successfully Completes $26 Million Capital Offering|
|SAN DIEGO , April 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank of Southern California , N.A. (OTC Pink: BCAL) announced today the completion of a capital raise of approximately $26 million through the issuance of common stock in a private placement to institutional and accredited individual inves...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
|Date: April, 02 2018 06:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Bank of Southern California, National Association (OTC: BCAL)
At Bank of Southern California, we are committed to serving the unique business, professional and personal banking needs of the vibrant Southern California communities we serve. We provide a full range of banking services deposit accounts, cash management tools and financing solutions all delivered with the exceptional, personalized service you d expect from your local bank.
- Nathan L. Rogge / CEO, President
- Nathan brings his passion for building a great business bank to his leadership of Bank of Southern California. He began his career at Wells Fargo as Vice President and Senior Commercial Lending Officer, where he implemented successful sales and marketing strategies in the Sacramento and San Diego areas. He then moved to First National Bank of San Diego as Senior Vice President, Business Banking Group Manager. In , he joined First Republic Bank in San Francisco as their Senior Vice President and Head of Business Banking. He has been involved in LEAD San Diego, Banker s Small Business CDC, and RMA.
- Anthony DiVita / EVP, Sales amp Mkt.
- Pamela Isaacson / EVP, Admin. Officer
- James Burgess / EVP, CFO
- Robert Marshall / EVP, CCO
- Margaret Rheinwald / Vice President, Controller
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $77,832,042 - 03/14/2018
- Authorized: 10,000,000 - 09/30/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 5,223,627 - 12/28/2017
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: BCAL)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: BCAL)
More to come on (OTC: BCAL)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in BCAL is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of BCAL and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of BCAL. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/