Recent News from (OTC: BDRBF)
| CIB Leasing Converts CRJ Series Order to Add Five 90-Seat Q400|
|MONTREAL, Aug. 28, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bombardier Commercial Aircraft and Industrial Bank Financial Leasing Co., Ltd (CIB Leasing) announced today that the parties have agreed to convert a previously announced order for 10 Bombardier CRJ Series aircraft to five 90-seat Bombardier Q400 ...|
| Date: August, 28 2018 16:00|
| Bombardier names new aerospace COO|
|Bombardier ( OTCQX:BDRAF , OTCQX:BDRBF ) has appointed Danny Di Perna as its aerospace unit's chief operating officer. More news on: Bombardier Inc.A, Bombardier Inc.B, Read more ... |
| Date: August, 23 2018 07:54|
| Bombardier Appoints Danny Di Perna Chief Operating Officer, Aerospace|
|MONTRÉAL, Aug. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bombardier (TSX: BBD.B) today announced the appointment of Danny Di Perna as Chief Operating Officer, Aerospace, effective September 15, 2018. In this new position, Danny will report directly to Alain Bellemare, President and Chief Executive ...|
| Date: August, 22 2018 17:00|
| Bombardier wins TRAXX MS3 locomotives contract|
|Bombardier Transportation ( OTCQX:BDRAF , OTCQX:BDRBF ) and CD Cargo, the freight subsidiary of Czech Railways, have signed a purchase agreement for up to 50 of the newest generation of BOMBARDIER TRAXX Multi-System1 locomotives. More news on: Bombardier Inc.A, Bombardier Inc.B, Rea...|
| Date: August, 21 2018 07:47|
| Bombardier Wins Contract to Provide up to 50 TRAXX MS3 Locomotives to CD Cargo|
|Order marks the TRAXX 3 platform’s arrival in the Central, Eastern and Southeastern European markets First call off for 10 high-performance TRAXX Multi-System locomotives will strengthen hauling capacity and reduce energy consumption BERLIN, Aug. 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --...|
| Date: August, 21 2018 06:20|
| Boeing leads aerospace, defense names higher amid UBS upbeat outlook|
|Boeing ( BA +4.4% ) is more than 4% higher, responsible for ~100 points of the DJIA's 400-plus point surge today, after UBS analyst Myles Walton praised the stock as part of an upbeat assessment of the broader aerospace and defense sector, which he believes can support 5%-plus organic ...|
| Date: August, 16 2018 15:43|
| Bombardier Establishes Automatic Securities Disposition Plan|
|Not for distribution to U.S. news wire services or public dissemination in the United States Plan permits sales of vested shares earned by certain senior executives in accordance with predetermined instructions Plan reinforces the incentive effect of performance-based compensation...|
| Date: August, 15 2018 16:47|
| Bombardier Continues African Market Penetration with Pre-Owned Q400|
|PassionAir becomes first Bombardier operator in Ghana with three Q400 aircraft MONTREAL, Aug. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bombardier Commercial Aircraft announced today that the company successfully placed three pre-owned Q400 turboprops with PassionAir from the Republic of Ghana. The air...|
|Source: Thomson Reuters ONE|
| Date: August, 13 2018 11:19|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on BDRBF.
About Bombardier Inc. (OTC: BDRBF)
Bombardier is the world s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our , employees are what make us a global leader in transportation. Bombardier is headquartered in Montr al, Canada and our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange BBD . In the fiscal year ended December , , we posted revenues of . billion. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter Bombardier.
- Alain Bellemare / CEO, President
- Laurent Troger / President
- Laurent Troger was appointed as President, Bombardier Transportation in December .
- Fred Cromer / President
- David Coleal / President
- David M. Coleal is the President, Bombardier Business Aircraft.
- Michael J. Ryan / President
- Mr. Ryan is President, Aerostructures amp Engineering Services
- John Di Bert / CFO
- John Di Bert is Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Bombardier Inc.
- Nico Buchholz / Senior VP
- Nico Buchholz joined Bombardier on August , as Senior Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer in Montreal.
- Daniel Desjardins / Senior VP, General Counsel
- Patrick Ghoche / VP, Investor Rel.
- Pierre Beaudoin / Chairman
- Laurent Beaudoin / Chairman Emeritus
- JeanLouis Fontaine / Vice Chairman
- J.R. Andre Bombardier / Vice Chairman
- Alain Bellemare /
- Joanne Bissonnette /
- J. R. Andre Bombardier /
- Martha Finn Brooks / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- August W. Henningsen / Independent Director, Compensation Committee Member
- Pierre Macrouiller / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Beatrice Weder di Mauro / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Douglas Oberhelman / Independent Director
- Vikram Pandit / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Carlos E. Represas / Independent Director, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Antony N. Tyler / Independent Director, Nominating Committee Member
Current Share Structure
Recent Filings from (OTC: BDRBF)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: BDRBF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: BDRBF)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: BDRBF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in BDRBF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of BDRBF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of BDRBF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/