Recent News from (OTC: BVILF)
|Breville Group - An Aussie Growth Story|
|Note that this article refers to the ASX listed Breville Group Ltd. The Stock Breville Group Ltd. ( BVILF ) (BVILY) is an Australian manufacturer of small home appliances. Breville's management recently began a multi-phase strategy aimed at increasing sales in international markets. This...|
|Date: February, 08 2018 16:17|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Breville Group Ltd. (OTC: BVILF)
Breville Group Limited is engaged in development, marketing and distribution of electrical appliances in the consumer products industry. The consolidated entity operated in the principal markets of Australia, North America, New Zealand and Hong Kong. The Company operates in fours segments: Australia Distribution, North America Distribution, New Zealand Distribution and International Distributors. The Company s Australia Distribution, North America Distribution and New Zealand Distribution operating segments distribute primarily electrical appliances to retail customers in their geographical locations. The Company s International Distributors operating segment distributes primarily electrical appliances to retail customers in international locations.
- Steven Fisher / NonExecutive Chairman
- Mr Fisher has more than years experience in general management positions in the wholesale consumer goods industry and is currently chief executive of the Voyager Group. Prior to entering into the consumer goods industry Mr Fisher was a practicing chartered accountant having qualified in South Africa with a Bachelor of Accounting degree. In addition, Mr Fisher serves on various private company boards.
- John Schmoll / NonExecutive Director
- Mr Schmoll completed his executive career on his retirement in as Chief Financial Officer of Coles Myer Ltd. Prior to this he held senior corporate and professional roles in Australia and South Africa including Arthur Young and Edgars Stores Ltd South Africa s largest apparel and homewares retailer . Since his retirement he has accepted various nonexecutive director positions and undertaken some executive coaching roles. Accordingly, he brings to Breville over years of experience in finance, investor relations, information technology and corporate governance, primarily in the distribution and financial sectors. Mr Schmoll is also currently a nonexecutive director of OrotonGroup Ltd and Patties Foods Ltd.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,346,486,355 - 03/14/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 130,095,300 - 10/21/2011
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: BVILF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: BVILF)
More to come on (OTC: BVILF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in BVILF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of BVILF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of BVILF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/