Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Changing Technologies Inc (OTC: CHGT)
Changing Technologies, Inc., a Nevada corporation the Company , was originally formed to develop apps primarily focused on improving personal and business productivity and health and fitness monitoring. The Company was incorporated on June , . Our year end is June . On June , , we formed a new subsidiary, th Dimension Technologies, Inc. D D , a Texas corporation to pursue opportunities in the D printing market. On July , , D D purchased SumLin Technologies, LLC SumLin , a North Carolina corporation for , to be paid over a five month period. SumLin specialized in personalizing D printing for consumer end use. As a result of the SumLin acquisition, the Company ceased being a shell company on July , . On June , , we reincorporated from Florida to Nevada. Each shareholder in the Nevada company received one share of common stock for each share of common stock that they held in the Florida company.
- Marco Valenzuela / CEO
- On June , , Mr. Valenzuela was appointed as CEO and a member of the board of directors. From to , Mr. Valenzuela worked for several software companies as an environmental modeler and a D modeler. The companies that he worked for during that time were Gravity Jack Software, Critical Mass Interactive, Pint Bit Software, Meta D and Ronin Films. From until , Mr. Valenzuela worked as a freelance artist and designer conceptualizing and producing D printable product designs for clients in various industries, including entertainment, oil and gas, advertising, education, medicine and jewelry. Since February , Mr. Valenzuela has served as a consultant to the Company guiding its D printing subsidiary, th Dimension Technologies. Mr. Valenzuela has an associate s degree in visual communication design from Austin Community College.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $25,200 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 250,000,000 - 03/01/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 12,000,000 - 03/01/2018
- Float: 15,605,849 - 06/22/2016
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: CHGT)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: CHGT)
More to come on (OTC: CHGT)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in CHGT is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of CHGT and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of CHGT. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/