Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Cambium Global Timberland Limited (OTC: CMBXF)
Cambium Global Timberland Limited manages a global portfolio of forestry properties on an environmentally sustainable basis and seeks certification where applicable. Cambium currently manages a timberland portfolio diversified by geography, species, and age class.
- Robert Rickman / Ops. Supervisor
- Robert Rickman is a director of and adviser to a number of forestry and forest industry companies in the UK and internationally. He is a founding partner of the Rockley Group, making and managing technologybased investments worldwide. From until he was a director, and latterly chairman, of the AIM quoted Highland Timber Plc, with forestry operations in the UK and New Zealand. Robert was a nonexecutive director of Bookham Technology Plc from to , during which time the company was listed on the LSE and NASDAQ and, during the year, was appointed nonexecutive director of The Schroder Mid Cap Investment Trust Limited, which is listed on the LSE. He has held various nonexecutive and executive positions with a number of forestry companies including until , FIM Services Limited and was an economist for the Government of St. Lucia. He is a current member of the UK Institute of Chartered Foresters. Robert has an MA in Agriculture and Forest Science and an MSc in Forestry and its relation to Land Management from the University of Oxford.
- Donald Lindsay Adamson / Chairman
- Donald Adamson has many years experience in fund management, corporate finance and private equity. He acts as director or chairman of a number of listed and privately held investment companies including The Lindsell Train Investment Trust Plc, Invesco Perpetual Enhanced Income Limited and other companies. He holds an MA Hons from University College, Oxford in History and Economics and carried out postgraduate research at Nuffield College, Oxford in private equity investment.
- Svante Adde / Director
- Svante Adde studied at the Stockholm School of Economics to take his BA degree in . He joined Citibank in Stockholm that year as an account officer and moved with Citicorp to London in to work in M amp A and corporate finance. Svante joined Lazard Brothers in London in to head up their Nordic business which he led until as a managing director/partner. During this period Lazard acquired its Stockholm office for which Svante was the managing director until . Since he has worked as CFO of Ahlstrom in Helsinki, managing director of Compass Advisers, and from until was the managing director and a senior adviser of Poyry Capital. Svante is currently a nonexecutive board member of Konecranes and chairman of Rorvik Timber, a Swedish saw milling business.
- Roger Lewis / Director
- Roger Lewis has extensive experience in the property sector, most recently as a director of Berkeley Group Holdings Plc for over years, the last eight of which was as chairman, a position from which he retired at the end of July . He subsequently acted as a consultant to the Berkeley Group until December and is a director of three Jersey based subsidiaries of the Berkeley Group as well as being a director of the States of Jersey Development Company Limited. Prior to this, he was UK Group chief executive officer of Crest Nicholson Group PLC from to . He is also currently a director of Grand Harbour Marina Plc Malta , a director of Camper and Nicholsons Marina Investments Limited and a director of Picton Property Income Limited.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $13,387,400 - 05/11/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 102,980,000 - 09/30/2011
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: CMBXF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: CMBXF)
More to come on (OTC: CMBXF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in CMBXF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of CMBXF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of CMBXF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/