Recent News from (OTC: COGZF)
|Cogstate Ltd. 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides|
|The following slide deck was published by Cogstate Ltd. in conjunction with their 2018 Q2 earnings Read more ...|
|Date: February, 21 2018 14:16|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Cogstate Ltd. (OTC: COGZF)
Cogstate is a leading cognitive science company focused on optimizing the measurement of cognition to guide decision making in clinical trials, academic research and healthcare. Cogstate commercializes rapid, reliable and highly sensitive computerized cognitive tests and provides expert support for traditional neurological assessments. Our products and services have been used in hundreds of clinical trials, guiding decision making for cognitive safety and efficacy across many indications and all phases of development. Cogstate s unique combination of science, service and technology allows us to deliver solutions to the most pressing challenges for reliable clinical assessments of cognition.
- Brad O Connor / CEO
- Prior to taking the position of CEO at Cogstate, Mr O Connor joined Cogstate as Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary in May . Prior to that, Mr O Connor held senior positions at Spherion Group, Australian Wine Exchange and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Mr O Connor is a chartered accountant who holds a Bachelor of Business degree. Mr O Connor is also a director of Cogstate Inc., Cogstate Sport Inc., Cogstate Canada Inc, Axon Sports Pty Ltd, Axon Sports LLC and Cogstate Spain SL.
- Martyn Myer AO / Chairman
- Mr Myer is Chairman of Cogstate Limited. Mr Myer also chairs the Remuneration and Nomination Committee and the Audit and Compliance Committee. Until June he was President of the Howard Florey Institute of Experimental Physiology and Medicine and was a director of the Florey Neuroscience Institutes until May . At the Howard Florey Institute he participated in the transition of the Institute s research focus towards diagnostic and therapeutic neuroscience, including a focus on degenerative brain diseases. Mr Myer was appointed to the Council of the University of Melbourne in February . Mr Myer obtained his Master of Science in Management at MIT in Boston, and his Master of Engineering Science at Monash University, Melbourne.
- David Dolby / NonExecutive Director
- David Dolby MBA, Stanford Graduate School of Business BSE, Duke University is a nonexecutive director. He is an independent investor representing the Dolby Family Trust on a variety of technology investments in pharmaceutical research and drug development, health monitoring devices, computer vision, aerospace, consumer media and entertainment technologies, as well as philanthropic ventures for the Ray and Dagmar Dolby Family Fund. Currently, he is engaged in a variety of grant making and impact investments in the pursuit of accelerating detection and cures for Alzheimer s disease. He is a director of Dolby Laboratories, Inc., a global technology firm with solutions for audio, video, and voice applications. Previously he was a manager at Dolby Laboratories in business development focused on strategic partnerships and technology standards. He has held a variety of technology analyst, product management, and engineering positions across investment banking, Internet network software, high performance media server, and design and engineering industries.
- Richard van den Broek / NonExecutive Director
- Mr van den Broek Graduate of Harvard University, CFA is an independent nonexecutive director. He is founder and managing partner of HSMR Advisors LLC, a U.S. based fund manager with an investment emphasis on small and midcap biotech public companies. From through he was a Partner at Cooper Hill Partners, LLC, an investment fund focused on the healthcare sector. Prior to that Mr. van den Broek had a ten year career as a biotech analyst, starting at Oppenheimer amp Co., then Merrill Lynch, and finally at Hambrecht amp Quist.
- David Simpson / NonExecutive Director
- David Simpson BA, Hons is an independent nonexecutive Director. He sits on the Audit and Compliance Committee as well as the Remuneration and Nomination Committee. Most recently he was the CEO of the Bluearth Institute, a Melbourne based notforprofit enterprise established to develop programs that promote health and fitness through increased physical activity. Previously he was Senior Partner at Doremus Communications, the largest US business to business agency. From to he held a series of senior management positions in Asia, South Africa and North America as well as Australia for the multinational advertising agency, J.Walter Thompson.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $51,151,784 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 74,783,310 - 12/06/2011
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: COGZF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: COGZF)
More to come on (OTC: COGZF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in COGZF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of COGZF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of COGZF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/