Recent News from (OTC: COLDF)
|Cardno Ltd. 2018 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides|
|The following slide deck was published by Cardno Ltd. in conjunction with their 2018 Q4 earnings Read more ...|
|Date: August, 20 2018 15:06|
|Cardno Ltd. 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides|
|The following slide deck was published by Cardno Ltd. in conjunction with their 2018 Q2 earnings Read more ...|
|Date: February, 20 2018 14:48|
|Forager Funds December 2017 Quarterly Report|
|Read more ...|
|Date: January, 25 2018 02:27|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Cardno Ltd. (OTC: COLDF)
Cardno is an ASX professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world.
- Trevor Johnson / Executive Director
- Trevor has a multidisciplinary role in supporting and enhancing technical communication activities across Cardno. He oversees standards of technical excellence across the Cardno group through the discipline leader initiative and has key responsibilities in merger and acquisition assessment. Trevor also assists Cardno s corporate team and the Managing Director in review of policy and communication initiatives across all of the Company s operations.
- Andrew Buckley / Managing Director
- Andrew was appointed Managing Director of the Cardno Group in . He has thirty years experience in executive management, project management, design and implementation of engineering and development assistance projects. Andrew has worked in the management, design and construction of mining, engingeering and infrastructure projects in Australia, Africa, the US and Asia. He has worked in executive management roles in the engineering, construction and development assistance sectors since . Under Andrew s leadership, Cardno has grown from an annual turnover of approximately A million in FY to A million in FY and from less than staff to more than , .
- Graham Yerbury / CFO
- Graham joined Cardno in March to oversee the financial, treasury, accounting, tax, commercial, risk management and internal audit services. He will also lead the company s investor relations, statutory and corporate governance functions. Graham has held senior financial management positions in several countries, including that of chief financial officer in several ASX listed companies. He has extensive experience in the mining and resources sectors, and is highly skilled in capital raising, governance and shareholder engagement.
- John Marlay / Chairman
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $126,154,770 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 120,147,400 - 06/30/2012
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: COLDF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: COLDF)
More to come on (OTC: COLDF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in COLDF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of COLDF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of COLDF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/