Recent News from (OTC: CVALF)
| Covalon Announces Receipt of First Payment Under New License Agreement|
|Covalon Technologies Ltd. (the "Company" or "Covalon") (TSXV: COV; OTCQX: CVALF), an advanced medical technologies company, today announced that it has received $3.5 million USD under a new license agreement (“Agreement”) with a large global medical company (“Medical Par...|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: August, 20 2018 08:00|
| Covalon Announces Major Banking Milestone|
|• New $17 million acquisition and operating banking facility with major international bank HSBC and Export Development Canada. • Credit facility will allow Covalon to fund its acquisition plans which are proceeding well....|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: August, 09 2018 17:00|
| Covalon Announces Retirement of Member of Board of Directors|
|Covalon Technologies Ltd. (the "Company" or "Covalon") (TSXV: COV; OTCQX: CVALF), an advanced medical technologies company, today announces that Martin Bernholtz has retired as a member of the Board of Directors of the Company, effective at the end of this month, on July 31 st 2018. ...|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: July, 26 2018 08:00|
| Covalon Announces Major Corporate Initiatives and Second Quarter Results|
|Special Committee of the Board formed to evaluate acquisitions, strategic alliances, and partnerships as a result of recent announcement of $100 million in contract awards Significant progress is being made on the evaluation of potential accretive acquisitions Covalon to consider t...|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: May, 28 2018 18:18|
| Covalon to Host Conference Call to Discuss Release of Q2 Results and Initiatives|
|Covalon Technologies Ltd. (the "Company" or "Covalon") (TSXV:COV; OTCQX:CVALF) an advanced medical technologies company, has scheduled a conference call for Tuesday May 29 th 2018 at 9:00 am ET. The conference call is being held to discuss the announcement of the financial results of th...|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: May, 28 2018 08:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on CVALF.
About Covalon Technologies Ltd. (OTC: CVALF)
Covalon Technologies Ltd. is a researcher, developer, manufacturer, and marketer of patent protected medical products that improve patient outcomes and save lives in the areas of advanced wound care, infection management and surgical procedures. Covalon leverages its patented medical technology platforms and expertise in two ways: i we develop products that we sell under Covalon s name and ii we develop and commercialize medical products for other medical companies under development and license contracts.
- Brian Pedlar / CEO
- Danny Brannagan / CFO
- Mr. Brannagan has been managing Covalon s finance team since joining the Company in November . Mr. Brannagan is a Chartered Accountant and Certified Professional Accountant and holds a Bachelors of Commerce degree from Queen s University. Prior to joining Covalon, Danny spent several years with PriceWaterhouse Coopers LLP in the tax and assurance groups advising public and private companies on taxation and financial accounting matters. Prior to joining PriceWaterhouse Coopers LLP Mr. Brannagan was a professional football player with the Toronto Argonauts where he became the first Canadianborn quarterback to play for the Argonauts since .
- Val DiTizio / Chief Scientific Officer
- Abe Schwartz / Chairman, Audit Committee Member
- Abe Schwartz is the founder and president of Schwartz Technologies Corporation and has been an advisor to Covalon Technologies Ltd. since March , . Mr. Schwartz has been actively building and managing companies, from startup to maturity since his first startup, Polaris Technology Corporation, a computer software firm which he founded in . In , Mr. Schwartz cofounded The Workflow Automation Corporation. He was involved with InterCitic Minerals Inc. in as an advisor on a miningrelated computer project in China. Mr. Schwartz serves as a Member of the Advisory Board at RedHill Biopharma Ltd. Mr. Schwartz has also held executive positions in various public and private companies including, among others, President, CEO and Director of Cedara Software Corp. In addition, Mr. Schwartz is the chairman of the board of Mitec. Mr. Schwartz has over years of experience in launching products, R amp D, international distribution agreements, reorganization in largescale corporations, venture capital financing, and negotiating mergers and acquisitions.
- Martin Bernholtz / Nominating Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Audit Committee Member, Independent Director
- Mr. Martin Bernholtz, BBA, CPA, CA became a Chartered Accountant in and has held the position of Chief Financial Officer of Kerbel Group Inc. an integrated real estate developer and property owner since . He has served as a Director and Officer of public, private, and nonprofit corporations over the last years. Mr. Bernholtz also serves as a Trustee of Centurion Real Estate Investment Trust and as Chairman of Centurion Real Estate Opportunity Trust. He has successfully taken several companies public on the TSX, TSX Venture and CSE. Mr. Bernholtz has been involved with over . billion in financings during his career. Previously he was with Laventhol amp Horwath in the Litigation Support and Business Valuation areas. Mr. Bernholtz graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from York University in . Through his family foundation he has been involved in many projects primarily in support of children s charities in Canada and abroad.
- Ian Brindle / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Dr. Ian Brindle is currently a Professor Emeritus at Brock University. Dr. Brindle is also the former Vice President of Research, former Dean of Chemistry and has held other academic postings at Brock University since . Dr. Brindle is a professor of Chemistry, holds a Chancellor s Chair in Research Excellence, is a fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry UK and is author of more than publications in analytical chemistry. The University of Manchester awarded Dr. Brindle the degree of Doctor of Science for belonging to that group of scientists who have distinguished themselves as authorities in the field by their substantial and original contributions to the advancement of knowledge. He also holds a Bachelor of Science from Manchester University and a Masters of Science from Brock University.
- Elinor Caplan / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Hon. Elinor Caplan, has been the Chief Executive Officer at Canada Strategies Inc. since . Ms. Caplan business career began in as President of Elinor Caplan amp Associates, a real estate title searching and conveyance firm. She served as a Member of Provincial Parliament in the Legislative Assembly of Ontario from to having served in three cabinet posts: Health Minister, Chair of Management Board, and Minister of Government Services. Ms. Caplan served as a Member of Parliament in the Canadian House of Commons from to . She served in the cabinet of the Rt. Hon. Jean Chretien as Minister of Citizenship amp Immigration from to and Minister of National Revenue from to . She served on the Board of the Canadian Public Health Initiative CIHI until . She serves as a Member of the Advisory Board at Closing The Gap Healthcare Group, Inc. She was a member of a World Health Organization WHO International expert project Team. Ms. Caplan is a graduate of the Director Education Program of the Rotman School of Management at University of Toronto.
- Joseph Cordiano / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Joseph Cordiano joined Cityzen Development Group, a real estate development company, as a principal in , where he is responsible for the sales and marketing as well as new business development of its Greater Toronto Area projects. During his years of public service as a Member of the Ontario Provincial Legislature, Mr. Cordiano served as the Minister of Economic Development and Trade, GTA Regional Minister, and as a member of the Priorities and Planning Committee of Cabinet. A graduate of the University of Toronto and The University of Toledo, Ohio, Mr. Cordiano holds an MBA with a specialty in marketing.
- Jeffrey Mandel / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Jeffrey Mandel is currently President and Chief Executive Officer of Mitec Technologies Inc., formerly Mitec Telecom Inc. MTM.h, TSXV . Mitec exited the telecom and satellite and communications area in . From to , Mitec was involved in development of technology that addresses certain security and privacy risks associated with electronic data transfer. Mr. Mandel has been involved in the hightech, communications, healthcare and retail industries over his year career and has led capital development activities as well as identified and executed various successful commercialization strategies for companies for which he has been active. Mr. Mandel has broad experience in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and investor relationship management throughout his career, having progressed through a number of senior positions at various firms in the Canadian securities industry.
- Murray Miller / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Dr. Murray Miller is the managing director of Trillium Imaging Inc., which operates medical imaging centres in Mississauga and Toronto. He is a practicing radiologist in Mississauga and Toronto. He served as Chief Radiologist at the Queensway Hospital from to , and has been an active member of the medical staff at Trillium Health Partners since . Dr. Miller served on the board of directors of Trillium Health Partners from to and on the Trillium Health Partners Foundation board of directors from to . He has been a consultant to the medical industry, including medical device manufacturers and medical imaging vendors.
- Brian Pedlar /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $71,773,997 - 03/16/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 21,342,253 - 09/12/2017
- Float: 20,056,582 - 08/31/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: CVALF)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: CVALF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: CVALF)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: CVALF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in CVALF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of CVALF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of CVALF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/