Recent News from (OTC: DJIFF)
| Lithium Junior Miner News For The Month Of August 2018|
|Welcome to the August 2018 edition of the "junior" lithium miner news. I have categorized those lithium miners that won't likely be in production before 2020 as the juniors. Investors are reminded that most of the lithium juniors will most likely be needed in the mid 2020's to supply the boomi...|
| Date: August, 27 2018 14:58|
| Lithium Miners News For The Month Of August 2018|
|Welcome to the August 2018 edition of the lithium miner news. What a busy month! This past month saw China spot price falls accelerate (but no panic) and plenty of great lithium market and company news. Perhaps the biggest news was SQM exiting their partnership with LAC at Cauchari, only to ...|
| Date: August, 24 2018 13:57|
| Dajin Completes Drill Pads and Access Roads at Teels Marsh Lithium Brine Project|
|(via TheNewswire) August 17, 2018 / TheNewswire / Vancouver, BC - Dajin Resources Corp. ("Dajin ") (TSX-V: DJI) (OTCQB: DJIFF) (Germany: C2U1) management is pleased to report that Dajin's engineers, Welsh Hagen Associates, Inc. located in Reno, Nevada, have completed the con...|
| Date: August, 17 2018 09:00|
| Lithium Junior Miner News For The Month Of July 2018|
|Welcome to the July 2018 edition of the "junior" lithium miner news. I have categorized those lithium miners that won't likely be in production before 2020 as the juniors. Investors are reminded that most of the lithium juniors will most likely be needed in the mid 2020s to supply the boomin...|
| Date: July, 26 2018 09:08|
| Lithium Miners News For The Month Of July 2018|
|Welcome to the July 2018 edition of the lithium miner news. This past month saw China lithium spot prices continue to decline from previous lofty levels. Global contract prices remain strong and are up on 2017 levels due to excellent demand - Or as Ken Brinsden of Pilbara Minerals says - ...|
| Date: July, 25 2018 11:45|
| A Review Of The North American EV Metal Miners|
|This article was first published on Trend Investing on May 4; therefore all data is as of that date. In this article my goal is to present a fairly comprehensive overview of all the main North American (US and Canadian) primary listed EV metal miners. I will follow in the next article with...|
| Date: July, 03 2018 06:54|
| Lithium Junior Miner News For The Month Of June 2018|
|Welcome to the June 2018 edition of the "junior" lithium miner news. I have categorized those lithium miners that won't likely be in production much before 2020 as the juniors, rather than market cap as that fluctuates too much. June saw another tough month for the sector as far as stock pri...|
| Date: June, 27 2018 11:55|
| Lithium Miners News For The Month Of June 2018|
|Welcome to the June 2018 edition of the lithium miner news. This past month saw the industry experts voice their views that lithium demand is strengthening. For example, Mr Lithium Joe Lowry upped his LCE demand forecast. Meanwhile India announced that Indian State-owned firms to be mandated t...|
| Date: June, 25 2018 12:23|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on DJIFF.
About Dajin Resources Corp. (OTC: DJIFF)
Dajin, is an early stage Lithium exploration company. Through its interest in Dajin Resources S.A. Dajin S.A. , it holds concessions or concession applications in Jujuy Province, Argentina that were acquired in regions known to contain brines with Lithium, Potassium and Boron values. These land holdings exceed , hectares , acres and are primarily located in the Salinas Grandes and Guayatayoc salt lake basins. Dajin S.A. is partnered with LSC Lithium Corporation LSC as operator has agreed to spend , , to earn a interest in Dajin S.A. Lithium properties. Exploration of the , hectares , acres in San Jose/Navidad minas has commenced where shallow brine samples were taken returning concentrations ranging from mg/l to , mg/l averaging mg/l Lithium. Dajin holds a interest in placer claims covering , acres , hectares in the Teels Marsh valley of Mineral County, Nevada. These claims are known to contain Lithium and Boron values and are adjacent to the birth place of US Borax Corp s first borax mine. Dajin also holds a interest in placer claims covering , acres , hectares in the Alkali Lake valley of Esmeralda County, Nevada, located miles kilometers northeast of Albemarle s Silver Peak Lithium brine operation in Clayton Valley.
- Brian Findlay / President, CEO
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Brian brings decades of senior management experience in various aspects of the industry. He learned the business from the ground up. Brian has broad experience in the industry from corporate development and international mining, to mergers and acquisitions, exploration and development, mine operations, corporate social responsibility to managing, financing and administration of public companies. His experience and managerial skills are now focused on the further development and growth of Dajin Resources Corp. Brian has participated in the raising of over million in investment capital for a number of junior resource and technology companies. Brian is an expert at managing public companies with international interests. It is Mr. Findlay s integrity, as an honest and dedicated CEO that builds trust and credibility with his shareholders. Brian is spearheading the company s strategic explorations and expansions.
- Catherine Hickson / COO
- Chief Operating Officer, Catherine is an exploration geologist and science manager with global experience. A volcanologist, regional mapper, geothermal geologist and community communication specialist she served with the Geological Survey of Canada as a research scientist and senior manager. During her distinguished year career she managed large multidisciplinary global teams doing regional mapping, geophysical and geochemical surveys as well as hazard and risk assessments. Since she has been working in the field of geothermal resources and more recently Lithium brine exploration. Cathie is a registered Professional Geoscientist , British Columbia Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists. She is also a member of Dajin Argentina SLA Board of Directors.
- Rachelle Findlay / Secretary
- Allison Rosenlund / Executive Assistant
- Mark Coolbaugh /
- Dr. Mark Coolbaugh is a renowned metals and geothermal geologist with years of project, research, and management experience in North and South America, Asia, and Europe. He currently holds senior positions with several exploration companies. His experience includes management of corporate and countrywide exploration programs, research and development of geothermal exploration tools and predictive models, assessment of geothermal and mineral projects, and construction of quantitative ore reserve models. He played an instrumental role in a number of greenfields geothermal and precious metal discoveries including discovery of the blind geothermal systems in Teels, Rhodes, and Columbus Marshes in southwestern Nevada.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $16,425,036 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 149,318,508 - 03/01/2018
- Float: 110,000,000 - 03/01/2018
Recent Filings from (OTC: DJIFF)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: DJIFF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: DJIFF)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: DJIFF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in DJIFF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of DJIFF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of DJIFF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/