Recent News from (OTC: DMCAF)
|DiaMedica Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of Dr. Harry Alcorn Jr. as Chief Medical Officer|
|MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc. (the “ Company ” and “ DiaMedica ”) (TSX-V:DMA) (OTCQB:DMCAF) announces the recent appointment of Harry Alcorn Jr. Pharm.D. as Chief Medical Officer where he will oversee global clinical ...|
|Date: September, 05 2018 08:00|
|DiaMedica Announces Positive Results From FDA Meeting on Planned Clinical Trial in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease|
|DiaMedica has received final minutes from Type B meeting with the US FDA DiaMedica preparing to submit an IND to initiate DM199 clinical study in patients with chronic kidney disease in the US MINNEAPOLIS, May 03, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc. (“...|
|Date: May, 03 2018 08:30|
|DiaMedica Issues Stock Option Grants|
|MINNEAPOLIS, April 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc. (the " Company ") (TSX-V:DMA) (OTCQB:DMCAF), today announced the issuance of 2,551,000 stock options to various officers and directors of the Company. The options were issued at $0.56 per share and have ...|
|Date: April, 17 2018 21:00|
|DiaMedica Therapeutics Announces Appointment of Scott Kellen as Chief Financial Officer|
|MINNEAPOLIS, April 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc. (the “ Company ”) (TSX-V:DMA) (OTCQB:DMCAF) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Scott Kellen as Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary. “We are extremenly pleased to welcom...|
|Date: April, 05 2018 07:15|
|DiaMedica to Present at the MicroCap Conference on April 10th in New York City at the Essex House|
|MINNEAPOLIS, MN / ACCESSWIRE / April 3, 2018 / DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc. (''DiaMedica'') (TSX-V: DMA) (OTCQB: DMCAF), today announced that Mr. Rick Pauls, President and CEO, will present at The MicroCap Conference at the Essex House, 160 Central Park South New York on Tuesday April 10th at...|
|Date: April, 03 2018 10:30|
|DiaMedica Therapeutics Announces Final Closing of Private Placement|
|MINNEAPOLIS, March 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc. (the “ Company ” and “ DiaMedica ”) (TSX-V:DMA) (OTCQB:DMCAF) is pleased to announce the successful completion of the second and final tranche of its previously announced offering of unit...|
|Date: March, 29 2018 18:08|
|DiaMedica Therapeutics Announces Closing of Private Placement|
|MINNEAPOLIS, March 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc. (the “ Company ”) (TSX-V:DMA) (OTCQB:DMCAF) is pleased to announce the successful completion of the first closing of a private placement for aggregate gross proceeds of USD$3.8 million (the “ Of...|
|Date: March, 20 2018 17:40|
|DiaMedica Announces First Enrollment in its PHASE 2 "REMEDY" TRIAL for Acute Ischemic Stroke|
|DM199 may offer an effective and safe treatment with a significantly longer treatment window (24 hours) compared to the current standard of care REMEDY trial lead by prominent neurologist Dr. Bruce Campbell, its Principal Investigator MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIR...|
|Date: February, 22 2018 07:00|
|DiaMedica Therapeutics (DMCAF) - Presents At Noble Financial Capital Markets 14th Annual Investor Conference - Slideshow|
|The following slide deck was published by Diamedica Therapeutics Inc. in conjunction with this Read more ...|
|Date: January, 31 2018 14:19|
|DiaMedica to Present at the 14th Annual Noble Investor Conference|
|MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc. (TSXV:DMA) (OTCQB:DMCAF), today announced that Mr. Rick Pauls, its President and CEO, will present at Noble Capital Markets’ Fourteenth Annual Investor Conference at the W Hotel, Fort Lauderdale, Florida on ...|
|Date: January, 29 2018 08:45|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Diamedica Therapeutics Inc. (OTC: DMCAF)
DiaMedica is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative treatments for neurological and kidney diseases where no current therapies are available. The only universally approved stroke treatment is tissue plasminogen activator tPA which can only be administered to patients within . hours of acute ischemic stroke. However, a urine derived form of human tissue kallikrein uKLK has been approved in China for up to hours post stroke by promoting cerebral vascular circulation and angiogenesis, and inhibiting apoptosis. Published clinical studies have found uKLK is also effective in combination with tPA in stroke patients. DiaMedica s DM has been administered to close to patients and demonstrated a safe and well tolerated profile. The Company is preparing to advance its proprietary recombinant form of the naturally occurring uKLK into clinical testing for the treatment of stroke. The Company is also studying the potential of DM for the treatment of acute kidney injury and other neurological and kidney diseases.
- Rick John Pauls / President, CEO
- Mr. Pauls was appointed President and CEO of DiaMedica in July and has been Chairman of the board of directors since . Mr. Pauls was previously the Managing Director of CentreStone Ventures Inc., an early stage life sciences venture capital fund. While with CentreStone, Mr. Pauls led the investment in DiaMedica and Sanomune Inc., both named among Canada s Top Life Science Companies and LED Medical Inc., winner of Red Herring Canada award in the Health category. Prior to CentreStone, he was with Centara Corporation, another early stage venture capital fund. Prior to his involvement with venture capital, Mr. Pauls specialized in assetbacked securitization and structured finance at the General Motors Acceptance Corporation in Minnesota. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Manitoba and his M.B.A. in Finance from the University of North Dakota.
- Paul Papi / VP, Bus. Dev. amp Corp. Rel.
- Mr. Papi has extensive experience as an entrepreneurial senior executive with years of demonstrated success in life sciences, investment banking, general management, product and business development, and sales and marketing leadership. Mr. Papi spent years as an executive for Mylan Laboratories, providing the basis of his life science experience. His work at Mylan, as well as experience with young life science companies, provides him a unique perspective in understanding the rigors of getting through the FDA and balancing the cash flow requirements for funding the clinical process. Mr. Papi previously held a Series , Series license and specialized in institutional equity raises, corporate development, and mergers and acquisitions. He has been a moderator at life science conferences for fund raising and has a superior track record helping young companies with strategy, financing, outreach, business expansion, networking, and communication skills.
- David Gurvey / VP, Fin.
- Mr. Gurvey is a Chartered Professional Accountant CPA, CMA and holds a B.Sc. with an emphasis in biochemistry. Prior to joining DiaMedica, Mr. Gurvey has held Chief Financial Officer positions with both public and private companies. Mr. Gurvey began his career with Ernst amp Young Chartered Accountants. Subsequently, he turned his attention to entrepreneurial endeavors and founded or cofounded several businesses including food product manufacturing, construction and home building and oil and gas. He also spent time as a Business Development representative for a division of Westcoast Energy involved with energy management.
- Todd Verdoorn / CSO
- Dr. Verdoorn has more than years of experience working with both public and private pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to develop new treatments for neurological diseases, including five years working with BristolMyers Squibb s stroke group and as the former Chief Scientific Officer for several private life sciences companies. Dr. Verdoorn earned his PhD in Neurobiology from the University of North Carolina, conducting his postdoctoral research at the Max Planck Institute with Nobel Laureate Dr. Bert Sakmann, served as Associate Professor of Pharmacology at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and is the author of numerous publications and patents. Dr. Verdoorn was formerly Vice President of Neuroscience with DiaMedica.
- Teri Wilson / Corporate Controller
- Richard Dal Pilnik / Chairman, Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Mr. Pilnik recently retired as EVP and President of Quintiles Commercial Solutions, a global pioneer in pharmaceutical services. Mr. Pilnik previously spent years at Eli Lilly and Company, where he held several leadership positions. As Group Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at the company, he was directly responsible for commercial strategy, market research, new product planning and the medical marketing interaction. As President of Eli Lilly Europe, Middle East and Africa and the Commonwealth of the independent States CIS , a regional organization of former Soviet Republics, he oversaw countries and positioned Eli Lilly as the fastest growing pharmaceutical company in the region. During his tenure at Eli Lilly, Mr. Pilnik also held several marketing and sales management positions in the United States, Europe and Latin America. Mr. Pilnik sits on the board of directors of Elan Corporation, a successful biopharmaceutical company with research, development and commercial activities directed towards neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer s and Parkinson s disease. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Duke University and an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- Michael Giuffre / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- As a Clinical Professor of Cardiac Sciences and Pediatrics at the University of Calgary, Dr. Giuffre maintains a portfolio of clinical practice, cardiovascular research and university teaching. He is actively involved in both health care administration, and the biotechnology business sector. As a biotechnology consultant, Dr. Giuffre has been involved with RedSky Inc. acquired by Research in Motion , MDMI, and MedMira Inc. He is currently on the board of directors of FoodChek Inc, and SCS Inc. In addition, Dr. Giuffre is currently a board member of the Canadian Medical Association and a past board member of Unicef Canada and the Alberta Medical Association. Dr. Giuffre has received a Certified and Registered Appointment and a Distinguished Fellow appointment by the American Academy of Cardiology. In , he was awarded Physician of the Year by the Calgary Medical Society. Dr. Giuffre is former President of the Calgary and Area Physicians Association CAPA and a past representative to the board of the Calgary Health Region. Dr Giuffre holds a Bachelor of Science in cellular and microbial biology, a PhD candidacy in molecular virology, an MD and an MBA. His Canadian Royal College board certified specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology with a subspecialty in Pediatric Electrophysiology.
- James Parsons / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Mr. Parsons served as Vice President of Finance for DiaMedica from October until May . Mr. Parsons currently serves as the Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary of Trillium Therapeutics Inc., a NASDAQlisted immuneoncology company since August . He is also a director and audit committee chair of Sernova Corp TSXV . He has been a CFO in the life sciences industry since with experience in therapeutics, diagnostics and devices. Mr. Parsons has a Master of Accounting degree from the University of Waterloo and is a Chartered Professional Accountant and Chartered Accountant.
- Zhenyu Jerry Xiao / Independent Director
- Dr. Xiao is the Managing Director of Hermed Capital, a healthcare investment fund in partnership with Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group and SK Group. Prior to Hermed Capital, he was the Associate General Manager of Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group where he was the deputy chief of the IPO team for the Fosun Pharma Listing in Hong Kong Exchange and the deputy director of Fosun Pharmaceutical Technological Center in charge of evaluating new technology and R amp D and investment. Dr. Xiao has a PhD in Pharmacology and conducted his postdoctoral research at University of Rochester NY , cofounding a pharmaceutical company with Dr. Paul Okunieff and winning Small Business Technology Transfer support, a U.S. Small Business Administration program to facilitate joint venture opportunities between small businesses and nonprofit research institutions. He is a member of Bio China Advisor Committee.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $43,060,613 - 03/16/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 127,398,262 - 12/18/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: DMCAF)
|Official notice of an offering of securities that is made without registration under the Securities Act in reliance on an exemption provided by Regulation D and Section 4(6) under the Act|
|Filing Type: D||Filing Source: edgar|
|Filing Date: April, 17 2018|
|Withdrawal of registration statement filed under the Securities Act|
|Filing Type: RW||Filing Source: edgar|
|Filing Date: April, 03 2018|
|Interim Financial Report - 2017 Q3 Interim Financial Statements|
|Filing Type: Interim Financial Report - 2017 Q3 Interim Financial Statements||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: November, 27 2017|
|Management Discussion and Analysis - 2017 Q3 MD&A|
|Filing Type: Management Discussion and Analysis - 2017 Q3 MD&A||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: November, 27 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: DMCAF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: DMCAF)
More to come on (OTC: DMCAF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in DMCAF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of DMCAF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of DMCAF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/