Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About AgriEuro Corp. (OTC: EURI)
AgriEuro Corp. is in the aquaculture and agriculture industries, and is in the process of developing a luxury hotel on its property to enter into the hospitality industry. The company owns hectares of land in the Danube Delta, which is the second largest river Delta in Europe, and the best preserved in the continent. Currently, AgriEuro operates reed farming operations on hectares of the property, and has commenced into aquaculture and fish farming operations on hectares of the property. AgriEuro also owns the four building complexes on the property at the Black Sea shore, and is in the process of developing hotel accommodations of beds on the property, on hectares of its property, located inside the Natural Reservation of Danube, Tulcea County, Channel area.
- Phone: 7323839118
- Radu Cosmin Monda / CEO, CFO, COO
- Mr. Radu Monda has been employed by the National Environmental Guard of Romania since . From to , he served as the Director of the Legal and Public Relations departments from to , he served as the Director of the Legal, Public Procurement and Information Technology departments and from to , he served as Head of the Special Objectives Department. Mr. Monda received a degree in law from Titu Maiorescu, is a member of the Romanian Bar Association, and is a professional mediator.
- Radu Cosmin Monda / Mr. Radu Monda has been employed by the National Environmental Guard of Romania since . From to , he served as the Director of the Legal and Public Relations departments from to , he served as the Director of the Legal, Public Procurement and Information Technology departments and from to , he served as Head of the Special Objectives Department. Mr. Monda received a degree in law from Titu Maiorescu, is a member of the Romanian Bar Association, and is a professional mediator.
- Valer Monda / Mr. Monda received a law degree from the University of Bucharest Law School in . He also completed a postgraduate International Relations course. From October , Mr. Monda has been a Consultant and General Manager of Environmental Business Consulting SRL, which is a company specializing in business management and consulting in regard to commercial and environmental issues. The focus of his work through Environmental Business Consulting SRL is advising clients with respect to environmental issues and assisting clients involved in the businesses of tourism and fishing. From September through October , he served as General Manager of SMF Intl. Trade, and from August through August , he served as the General Manager and Administrator of Amiva Export Import.
- Eduard Tipar / Mr. Tipar has been the Executive Manager of Force Divizia de Securitate, an integrated security services company, since November , where he has been responsible for management of operational, sales and marketing activities. He also is involved in negotiating contracts and planning and measuring performance indicators. From May through January , he worked as General Manager of Rosegur which is an integrated security services provider. From August through January , he worked as General Manager of Industrializarea Laptelui Harghita, where he was responsible for management of financial, operational, sales and marketing activities for the company s milk powder plant. From August through August , he worked as the Logistics Manager of Autonet Import Group which is a dealer and supplier to the automotive and repair industries. From April through August , Mr. Tipar worked as the Logistics Manager for Alumil Rom Industry, where he coordinated the operational activities of the company. Mr. Tipar has a master s degree in the Faculty of Transports from Polytechnic University in Bucharest, where he also studied Engineering and Technological Systems Management. Mr. Tipar also studied International Economic Relations at the Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,280,000 - 03/12/2018
- Authorized: 750,000,000 - 02/28/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 256,000,000 - 02/28/2018
- Float: 31,719,650 - 03/31/2016
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: EURI)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: EURI)
More to come on (OTC: EURI)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in EURI is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of EURI and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of EURI. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/