Recent News from (OTC: FTXP)
| FOOTHILLS EXPLORATION INC. ANNOUNCES MOU TO ACQUIRE PICEANCE BASIN ASSETS|
|DENVER, May 02, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Foothills Exploration, Inc. (OTC.QB: FTXP) (the “Company,” or “Foothills”), an independent oil and gas exploration company engaged in the acquisition and development of oil and gas properties in the Rockies today announced...|
| Date: May, 02 2018 13:00|
| NetworkNewsBreaks - Top 10 Mid-day Percentage Gainers on October 18, 2017|
|Here is a list of stocks shaking up the markets today, with particular focus on NASDAQ and OTC small caps. The top gainers based on percentage: CNET 9.33% – News: 28.com subsidiary releases update for mobile app LPCN 8.89% – News: FDA schedules advisory committee for TLANDO...|
| Date: October, 18 2017 13:00|
| M2 Compliance to Sponsor the MicroCap Conference|
|New York,, Oct. 05, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- M2 Compliance® ("M2"), www.m2compliance.com , a world-leading filing agent registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission and full-service provider of EDGAR, XBRL, Inline XBRL (iXBRL) and print-related services, announced today it...|
| Date: October, 05 2017 09:54|
| Foothills Exploration, Inc. to Present at the Third Annual Robins Equity Research Roundup Conference on Tuesday, September 26, 2017|
|DENVER, CO--(Marketwired - Sep 25, 2017) - Foothills Exploration, Inc. ( OTCQB : FTXP ) (the "Company" or "FTXP"), an independent oil and gas exploration company engaged in the acquisition and development of oil and gas properties in the Rockies, announced today that Christopher Jarvis, Exe...|
| Date: September, 25 2017 09:15|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on FTXP.
About Foothills Exploration, Inc (OTC: FTXP)
Foothills Exploration, Inc., a Delaware corporation based in Denver, Colorado, is a growth stage oil and gas exploration and production E amp P company with a focus in the acquisition and development of undervalued and underdeveloped properties. The Company s assets are located across well established plays in the Rocky Mountain region. Foothills strategy is to build a balanced portfolio of E amp P assets through two core initiatives. The first is to actively focus on acquiring dislocated and underdeveloped production and development properties then maximizing those assets to create shareholder value. The Company s second initiative is to generate high impact oil and gas exploration projects.
- B.P. Allaire / CEO
- Mr. Allaire has served as interim Chief Executive Officer, interim Chief Financial Officer and Director of the Company since April . He has also served as President amp COO, interim Chief Financial Officer and Director of Foothills Petroleum, Inc., the Company s main operating subsidiary since its formation and organization in December . Mr. Allaire is an entrepreneurial management executive and seasoned business operator with over years of domestic and international work experience across numerous functional roles spanning finance, sales, marketing, strategy, business development, mergers and acquisitions and operations management across various industry sectors. He is experienced in the integration of acquired companies into complex corporate entities with multiple whollyowned subsidiaries. Mr. Allaire has served as an Officer and/or Director of numerous companies across several industries during his management career. They have included oil and gas partnerships, wine and spirit import and distribution enterprises, and a business development and strategic advisory services firm. Mr. Allaire graduated with a B.S. in Management, A.S. in Finance amp Investments, and A.S. in Advertising amp Public Relations all from Johnson amp Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island. He earned his M.B.A. from Harvard University s Graduate School of Business.
- Aaron Grunfeld / Outside Counsel
- Kevin J. Sylla / Executive Chairman
- Mr. Kevin J. Sylla has served as Executive Chairman of the Company since June . He has also served as Chief Executive Officer of Foothills Petroleum Inc., the Company s main operating subsidiary since March . Mr. Sylla has also served as Managing Director of Tiger Energy Operating, LLC, Tiger Energy Partners International, LLC, and Tiger Energy Mineral Leasing, LLC, all of which are now indirect subsidiaries of the Company, for the past six years. He has over years of oil and gas industry experience with extensive knowledge in business development, mergers and acquisitions and management of oil and gas field operations. Mr. Sylla has participated extensively in the financing, acquisition and development of numerous domestic oil and gas properties. His acquisition experience has been focused on improving operating and financial efficiencies with underperforming assets resulting in enhanced value creation. Mr. Sylla is the managing member of Wilshire Energy Partners, LLC, a principal shareholder of the Company and has provided consulting services to the Company since its formation. During his career, Mr. Sylla has drilled, reworked and overseen the management of hundreds of wells. Mr. Sylla completed the Petroleum Land Management Program at Texas Christian University and earned his Energy amp Finance Management Certification from the University of Denver.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $3,278,138 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 100,000,000 - 02/08/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 14,900,627 - 02/08/2018
- Float: 2,360,000 - 08/10/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: FTXP)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: FTXP)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: FTXP)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: FTXP)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in FTXP is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of FTXP and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of FTXP. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/