Recent News from (OTC: FWDG)
|FutureWorld Corp (FWDG) Unveils Cannabis Industry's First Ever CrowdEngine Funding Platform for Sophisticated Investors & Exceptional Companies Looking for Deals & Funding|
|Saint Petersburg, FL, Sept. 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FutureWorld Corp (OTC: FWDG), a cannabis technology accelerator and a leading provider of advanced technologies and solutions to the global cannabis industry, announces the unveiling of CannaFundraise.com ; industry’s only pre...|
|Date: September, 12 2017 08:01|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About FutureWorld Corp. (OTC: FWDG)
FutureWorld Corp. FWDG , the leading provider of advanced solutions to the Cannabis industry globally. FutureWorld, together with its subsidiaries CB Scientific, HempTech, URVape.. , focuses on the identification, acquisition, development, and commercialization of cannabis related products, such as industrial Hemp amp Medical Cannabis. HempTech, a subsidiary of FutureWorld, is a technology division catered to the cannabis and the industrial Hemp market. HempTech provides smart sensor technology, communication network, surveillance security, data analysis for smart cultivation and consultation for the industrial hemp and legal medicinal marijuana. Our wireless agricultural smart sensor networks offer precision to the agriculture, irrigation systems, and greenhouses for the global Hemp industry. FutureWorld and its subsidiaries do not grow, distribute or sell marijuana.
- Sam Talari / CEO
- John Verghese / COO
- Mark S Ferguson / VP, Fin.
- Mark has over twentyfive years experience in finance, marketing and strategy roles. His background includes both fortune and startup company experience. Mark s recent experience was as a Director of Business Development within the Telecommunications industry, where he was a key member of the management team, which led a startup company to exceed million in annual sales in years. Mark was also manager of strategic planning at a multibillion dollar fortune company which operated in electric utilities, coal transportation and real estate. Mark has extensive financial planning and analysis experience in the defense, utility, telecommunications and electronics industries. Including financial management roles with Progress Telecom Inc. Florida Power Corporation and Babcock and Wilcox Naval Nuclear Fuel Division. He has held positions responsible for budgeting, product and service pricing, corporate financing, financial management and new product evaluations. Mark holds a MBA from Duke University and a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- Karin Rohret / Accountant
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $724,846 - 03/15/2018
- Authorized: 19,900,000,000 - 03/15/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 7,248,459,552 - 03/15/2018
- Float: 750,000,000 - 07/15/2016
Recent Filings from (OTC: FWDG)
|Amendment to the SC 13G filing|
|Filing Type: SC 13G/A||Filing Source: edgar|
|Filing Date: February, 14 2018|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: FWDG)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: FWDG)
More to come on (OTC: FWDG)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in FWDG is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of FWDG and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of FWDG. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/